Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well basically she’s the cork version of Marjorie Dawes from little Britain!
she lost weight and was doing good then got into the whores knickers way of life. Up and down. She maintains but at her heavier weight. She is disgusting to watch. She is picking her gomey teeth or burping.
she cooks the same things over and over.
she invented adding milky bar buttons to porridge!
She does a thing that is guaranteed 800 calories called a chipper burger!
she gets brand deals but she couldn’t promote a good tit.
she is self employed meaning she owns a cash box and weighing scales.
she make lawwwwwsawwgna and tockkooooo fries!
shes an utter bleep
Basically she does a weigh in a zoom call and then that’s her job.

she lost weight and was doing good then got into the whores knickers way of life. Up and down. She maintains but at her heavier weight. She is disgusting to watch. She is picking her gomey teeth or burping.
shes an utter bleep
Knew you wouldn’t let nothing out!! 😂😂

You win the internet for today, everyone else may pack it in
What a story teller @Funtupthehole is ..😀😀

Reactions: 2
Ffs!! Let your child sleep put him in to bed!! We all know your out tomorrow night & Sunday on the piss!! No tears over him then!! Hair, tan, makeup you will be grand!! Up 3lbs next week!! Feeling like shite Monday-Wednesday and chipper burger or maybe wings Thursday!! Sure your grand!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The complaining about the child testing MOMMY is pathetic. I'd Sarah has a short fuse. And no Sarah, they don't drive us all mad. That's not the first thought that comes to mind when people describe their children. But she constantly uses words like that to describe him. A few minutes recording him on your lap doesn't fool anyone especially him.

Reactions: 13
When all of her Instagram fame is out the window in a short time, and she will have to pay for the Botox herself, what will she look like? From what I can gather she hasn't had botox in 6 wks and she's disgusted with her lines. Has she even considered the fact that nothing last forever. At 29 years old she should have less to be worries about. If its a preventive botox, why are the lines coming back? That's not working Sar..... 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 9
The complaining about the child testing MOMMY is pathetic. I'd Sarah has a short fuse. And no Sarah, they don't drive us all mad. That's not the first thought that comes to mind when people describe their children. But she constantly uses words like that to describe him. A few minutes recording him on your lap doesn't fool anyone especially him.
Imagine if she was a mommy full time without brian she'd never cope God love her if she'd more than one. The poor child they're here to test us sure what does he know hes only small 😒

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I don’t get these cunts getting botox at the age of 29! I’m 33 and still get asked for id getting fags 🙄 they have to be doing it because they are following some kind of trend, you simply could NOT need Botox at 29, no bleeping way

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I don’t get these cunts getting botox at the age of 29! I’m 33 and still get asked for id getting fags 🙄 they have to be doing it because they are following some kind of trend, you simply could NOT need Botox at 29, no bleeping way
Probably thinking why not since shes not paying for it

Reactions: 8
shes an utter bleep

shes an utter bleep
i haven’t honestly nearly died laughing 🤣 the kind of can’t catch your breath laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Lads will ye stop insulting us in our 40s, I'm 49 and look better than her!!!😠 🤬 😆
Yes your right😂😂I am 45 not a wrinkle on my face and never wear makeup.. she looks in her 40s and yet near 30! With an awful personality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg same
I was buying drink the other dsay as an Xmas present, asked her did she want to see Id but she knew me so said no and I realised then I had brought my child's passport ffs imagine she had wanted to see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wish I didn’t have a mad dawg last night and got up in time to see it before it got removed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.