Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shitting myself! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not on Instagram in me knickers with enough loose skin to make a handbag! So donโ€™t come for me cos you will be sorry, just saying.

Jesus Christ i thought this was lizard!!! Oh my god ๐Ÿ˜‚
They are all morphing into each other.

Reactions: 4
Shitting myself! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not on Instagram in me knickers with enough loose skin to make a handbag! So donโ€™t come for me cos you will be sorry, just saying.

Jesus Christ i thought this was lizard!!! Oh my god ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wait for the come down next week!! Sheโ€™s so predictable I said it last night!!

Reactions: 7
Looking at insta tonight ya would think the pandemic is over, everyone out for the sesh.

Reactions: 13
I just said that to my husband. I get lonely sure and fomo but cmon the same ones I was out with at 13 drinking 2 litres are out now still having the Christmas sesh. We are in our 40s lovelies! And itโ€™s a pandemic. Enjoy the January lockdown. Iโ€™m in bed with a pain in my head from the elf on the bleeping shelf!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheโ€™s an awful gowl ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Why is it that all the haunty wans are straight out to the bleeping pub ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 3
Mommy wasnt missing lukey last nite was she ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜
She is so full of tit. I have 2 friends who are separated so the ex has the kids every 2nd weekend and a week night. They are delighted to see the kids head of with their father's. The women make the most of their free time and there's never that fake talk because they are secure in the fact that they do a great job at parenting when the children are with them. And that the kids don't need to know if mom misses them or not incase the kids feel some type of guilt being with their fathers. Huge massive issues going on with that thick cow. She hasn't a clue what she's doing when it comes to parenting.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.