Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh "I'm out Sat night for drinks", of course you are, wouldn't expect anything else! wonder will she be missing Lukey this weekend and bawling crying over him 🙄 and coming on to let us all know just how much "Mommy" misses him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to laugh "I'm out Sat night for drinks", of course you are, wouldn't expect anything else! wonder will she be missing Lukey this weekend and bawling crying over him 🙄 and coming on to let us all know just how much "Mommy" misses him
You forgot during the week for lunch and Sunday also!! What a tool!! 😂

Reactions: 2
I hope they are made stick to the 104 minures limit

Reactions: 2
I hope they are made stick to the 104 minures limit
Hardly, shur "Mommy" is special. Can you imagine the cut of her (already) 🤦‍♀️
Remember when the last lockdown came into effect in Oct, she sat asking does this mean she has to sit in home for the next 6 weeks, on her own, especially since she's a single Mom 🙈 Like, no Sarah girl, you're exempt from the law of the land girl. Spending a week now getting ready to get tit faced for herself 🙄

Reactions: 8
That’s what they are like she reared a selfish bunch of witches!! it’s all about getting ready for Friday and Saturday night going out out!! Tan next!!

Actually it’s boneless chicken wings now!! Burger was last month.😂😂
Are they not chicken nuggets so 🤔 😕 😐 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liz stealing her idea from the butchers!! Won’t go down well!! Promoting skinless chicken wings!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Talk about notions with this one!! Bloody Botox!! Seriously 30 next month!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I love that sarah burke works FULL TIME but can get blow drys, botox, nails etc done midweek. Im so grateful that i got a sat appointment in my local salon to get rid of the greys before christmas. I work full time in a creche and when parents drop their children off we presume they are going to work not to get botox done

Reactions: 14
Lads, what does she do for a living (allegedly) . I'd rather not subject myself to trawling through her insta to find out

Reactions: 1
Maybe slimming world want rid of her, seeing as they haven't pulled her up on her conflict of interest. 🧐 Prob just hoping she fecks off on her own accord

Reactions: 4
It's funny who becomes a slimming world or unislim consultant and who doesn't. An acquaintance of mine lost a heap of weight and then became a Unislim consultant. I could really believe in her, because she was really into her food and said that's why unislim suited her because she felt she never had to compromise on flavour in the recipes etc. She used regularly post her family dinners on twitter and they were really delicious looking and they were healthy too.

I had a look at some of this girl's recipies and I thought they looked horrible: I referenced one earlier of chicken liver parfait using quark uggghgh

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Bad times when you are 29 and have been getting botox for a couple of years already. I am nearly 36 and considering it but ten years ago not a chance.

Reactions: 11
duck all by the get up of her!! @Funtupthehole do you want to spill all??
Well basically she’s the cork version of Marjorie Dawes from little Britain!
she lost weight and was doing good then got into the whores knickers way of life. Up and down. She maintains but at her heavier weight. She is disgusting to watch. She is picking her gomey teeth or burping.
she cooks the same things over and over.
she invented adding milky bar buttons to porridge!
She does a thing that is guaranteed 800 calories called a chipper burger!
she gets brand deals but she couldn’t promote a good tit.
she is self employed meaning she owns a cash box and weighing scales.
she make lawwwwwsawwgna and tockkooooo fries!
shes an utter bleep
Basically she does a weigh in a zoom call and then that’s her job.

Lads, what does she do for a living (allegedly) . I'd rather not subject myself to trawling through her insta to find out
she lost weight and was doing good then got into the whores knickers way of life. Up and down. She maintains but at her heavier weight. She is disgusting to watch. She is picking her gomey teeth or burping.
shes an utter bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
shes an utter bleep

You win the internet for today, everyone else may pack it in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.