Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yes I can see the resemblance, the classical elegant beauty is so apparent in both of them . . . :ROFLMAO:
Very nice thing of you to say, Sarah will be pleased . . .

Reactions: 2
I cant understand how she can come on saying shes struggling with food yet has no conscience taking money from members who are losing from following the plan definitely not by her example anyway. Theres constantly a plan in place but never filled through

Reactions: 13
She’s an absolute disaster when it comes to good and choices!! If this was my SlimmingWorld consultant I would be embarrassed for her. No motivation she’s had more restarts than Trishas Transformation. If she was in a proper job in fact if any of them had a proper job they would all be fired I can guarantee you!!

She looks so much better with shorter hair, still a bleep tho 🤣
[/QUOTE Just a C&&T with short hair! I’d that what your saying @Noseybatch 😂😂
I cant understand how she can come on saying shes struggling with food yet has no conscience taking money from members who are losing from following the plan definitely not by her example anyway. Theres constantly a plan in place but never filled through
I listened to her on my way from home from work because I needed a laugh. She is repeating the same bullshit she says on the first of every month!! Living off chicken wings this month, last month it was a chipper burger in fact that has been every month maybe a lasagna thrown in. Give me strength she needs a new job as a taster in a factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gifted more shite with there names written on them!! Do they need to be reminded what they are called or what!! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gifted more shite with there names written on them!! Do they need to be reminded what they are called or what!! Ffs
She is glued to this thread isn't she. Now we know they are from easons. hi 👋 sarah lurk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting the Russian girls hair washed & blowdried!! Gobshite she is!!

• Haha
The hair, my God, if I was anywhere near here, I'd whip out a scissors and lob at least 12 inches off, they are terrible, they look like horse hair 🤮

They are all really annoying me today!! All she says is Um, aah, like, pick my teeth, chicken drum stick!! Her mothers I hospital again!!
See that. What is up with her do you know?

Imagine your mum being in hospital and your just worried about getting a blow dry. She disgusts me

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Weekly!! Lasted one day.. bloody fool.
would you give her a break ffs. She said it was going to be weekly, not how many times it would be weekly. Honest to god, trolls here tearing down a working single mom just trying to make it to her next chipper burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See that. What is up with her do you know?

Imagine your mum being in hospital and your just worried about getting a blow dry. She disgusts me
That’s what they are like she reared a selfish bunch of witches!! it’s all about getting ready for Friday and Saturday night going out out!! Tan next!!

would you give her a break ffs. She said it was going to be weekly, not how many times it would be weekly. Honest to god, trolls here tearing down a working single mom just trying to make it to her next chipper burger.
Actually it’s boneless chicken wings now!! Burger was last month.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.