Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on here is jealous of her? Seriously the comments.. her hair looks way better!

Reactions: 9
Who on here is jealous of her? Seriously the comments.. her hair looks way better!
Im not being mean and its a personal opinion, im overweight myself and know i havent got a good body. There is no way i would be bothered to take them type of photos in the first place and would never feel the need to post online for all to see. Sarah really needs to discuss whats going on with her counsellor that she feels the need to post them. Is she looking for praise and attention or what is the deep rooted issue? If she's so happy just get on with it and as for whoever sends her the screenshots they are only sending to her for a reaction not for her own good.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im not being mean and its a personal opinion, im overweight myself and know i havent got a good body. There is no way i would be bothered to take them type of photos in the first place and would never feel the need to post online for all to see. Sarah really needs to discuss whats going on with her counsellor that she feels the need to post them. Is she looking for praise and attention or what is the deep rooted issue? If she's so happy just get on with it and as for whoever sends her the screenshots they are only sending to her for a reaction not for her own good.
No one is sending her screenshots she is reading here. I don’t get it either I couldn’t post picture like that what’s the point!! She realises S/W isn’t working and is addicted to food, I mean I can pass a chipper without wanting it.. she obsesses over food really bad she needs to get that sorted. She is trying to be something she never will be unfortunately!

Reactions: 13
Lesson here: think before you talk. Think before you type 🙄 this girl needs to take a hard look at herself before lecturing others. Her issue isn’t being ugly on the outside. It’s her ugly attitude & selfish behaviour. Until she realises that she won’t change anyone’s opinion of her.

Reactions: 7
She is so skewed in her thinking. Those pictures are not brave. They are pictures of a person with a certain body shape who wants to be told she's stunning and inspirational. I've said it before but if just Jordan or Rachel gorry put up lingerie pictures of themselves they would be torn asunder. Look at supermom a few weeks ago. But some one who has stretch marks and excess skin, saggy skin can do it and it's inspirational. What a load of bullshit. She doesn't make me feel better about my love handles

Reactions: 19
Shes up more than a stone. She be down 2 pounds next week but that would just be the horse hair extenos gone from her head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is she isn't confident in herself as the way she is posing in them first fee pics is a sure way to look slimmer as she is slightly bent in and the full length stood normal one is in black and white.

Her hair is lovely. So so much nicer shorter but she won't keep it like that

Reactions: 9
I watched the hair reel more times than I really wanted to but I noticed she’s wearing chains when her hair is done but not there at the start 🤔🤔

She’s obviously not getting the desired attention from her emails so now deciding to make out everyone is against her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I watched the hair reel more times than I really wanted to but I noticed she’s wearing chains when her hair is done but not there at the start 🤔🤔

She’s obviously not getting the desired attention from her emails so now deciding to make out everyone is against her 🙄🙄
Is she still sending the famous email or was it just 1!! They love attention her lot! Alpaca the bodyguard out with her!!

Is she still sending the famous email or was it just 1!! They love attention her lot! Alpaca the bodyguard out with her!!
All I can see is the manky tan on her hands!! Hair is nice that length and the colour is nice.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.