Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how come Marjorie Dawes doesn’t have to worry! Oh I forgot she gets them coffee and the guard fancied her! The bleeping stupid bleep! He was like weren’t you that slim girl on a hen last year! Christ what happened! Did you eat the groom! That’s how he recognised her!
I can’t get my head around a 30 year old still on a provisional licence!! She really needs to grow up and sit her test! How the hell is she getting away with it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t get my head around a 30 year old still on a provisional licence!! She really needs to grow up and sit her test! How the hell is she getting away with it!!
She will have a long wait to even sit the test now ..it’s up to 30 weeks now...stupid cow prob hasn’t even her 12 lessons done...and still she drives around not a care I the world

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She will have a long wait to even sit the test now ..it’s up to 30 weeks now...stupid cow prob hasn’t even her 12 lessons done...and still she drives around not a care I the world
Sure she doesn’t care this one. Out the weekend I’d say with the other witch I’d say!! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
33 and still on mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m driving since I’m 17 then 🤣 I feel flabbys pain 😭

Reactions: 2
Same here 28 ,😭did test twice ,suffer so bad with nerves when driving ,
ah don’t worry I failed mine 8 times 🤣 tbh when I drive into checkpoints they just look at the tax/insurance and the fact I have a new car now they just assume that Iv my full license because what kind of gowl wouldn’t have it at this hour of their life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Applied for test again , hopefully get it next time ,have a car that have not been able to drive for months cos of lockdown no one to go with me cos.of restrictions

So how come Marjorie Dawes doesn’t have to worry! Oh I forgot she gets them coffee and the guard fancied her! The bleeping stupid bleep! He was like weren’t you that slim girl on a hen last year! Christ what happened! Did you eat the groom! That’s how he recognised her!
Here @Alucia

• Haha
Shame on you..😂😂

Any news letter this week?? 😀
I know, I’m mortified I failed the test 8 times 🤣🤣🤣 was hoping this year that they might throw out a few free licences to everyone like they done in the 70s 🤣 myself and Sarah are like two peas in a pod 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.