Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening lads gents and all in-between.

I found it hilarious she had to go on about the buzz toy the other day after I stated about Brian paying for santa! Its an absolute joke. She's obviously reading this page! Luke was so happy today with his dad 👨
And my non binary friends 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening lads gents and all in-between.

I found it hilarious she had to go on about the buzz toy the other day after I stated about Brian paying for santa! Its an absolute joke. She's obviously reading this page! Luke was so happy today with his dad 👨
Hi @RATSHOLE_2 thought you left us again!! Lots going on with all the usual pain in the asses from Cork!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi @RATSHOLE_2 thought you left us again!! Lots going on with all the usual pain in the asses from Cork!! 😂😂
Lots altogether. Its like a pity party down here with them ffs. Sarah is slower moulding back into the 20 stone girl she was look at her recent reel on the grid! The hoodie is under serious pressure from behind! Herself Donna and ciara in town recording her like gobshitez! She wouldn't of addressing Elaine's 'trolling' only the fact that Elaine was on her fat club (this is what she calls it) social club

Reactions: 12
Lots altogether. Its like a pity party down here with them ffs. Sarah is slower moulding back into the 20 stone girl she was look at her recent reel on the grid! The hoodie is under serious pressure from behind! Herself Donna and ciara in town recording her like gobshitez! She wouldn't of addressing Elaine's 'trolling' only the fact that Elaine was on her fat club (this is what she calls it) social club
Was naoimh makeup on her social club do you know x

Reactions: 1
I thought she was going to poke the eye out of her head with the ferocious way she went at it with the makeup brush

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thats some amount of makeup to wear for a no makeup look. Jesus christ layers upon layers, very heavy. No wonder she looks older than her age.

Reactions: 4
She thinks she’s just Jordan now with the make up. Sarah stick to your own job and try get that right first. A make up artist u are not

Reactions: 6
I really like Sarah actually. Few too many adverts, but think she’s really likeable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Iv only come across her in the last few weeks and honestly, she’s the most unlikeable insta hun I have came across... I don’t understand who her target audience is as she is the worst slimming world representative that they could have.. her disordered eating is actually frightening 😭 the dancing is absolutely MORTIFYING and the whole fighting with her 92 year old nana is the worst Iv ever seen.. she’s an absolute horror from what I have seen...

Reactions: 20
So how come Marjorie Dawes doesn’t have to worry! Oh I forgot she gets them coffee and the guard fancied her! The bleeping stupid bleep! He was like weren’t you that slim girl on a hen last year! Christ what happened! Did you eat the groom! That’s how he recognised her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.