Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell ya this I’m a quiet girl but I wouldn’t take an ounce off them. I’d line them up and tell them they are all horrible cunts! So come on Marjorie Dawes and lizbian TRY ME!!
I'm laughing, Lenore has 1 comment up from a follower saying she'd love to meet me but I wouldn't like to meet her, I'm so scared😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'm laughing, Lenore has 1 comment up from a follower saying she'd love to meet me but I wouldn't like to meet her, I'm so scared😂😂😂😂
A swift kick in the minge and tear the bleeping head clean off her!

Sure how can they know who we all are!! They are only guessing.
I never post so I’d say it’s a fluke Sarah blocked me I genuinely don’t be on my page.

I never post so I’d say it’s a fluke Sarah blocked me I genuinely don’t be on my page.
Never saw her before but my god does she love to show how much she is loved and a lifesaver! I have an autistic son. Where’s my page? My medal? Oh I forgot I just got on with it on my own and didn’t tell the country, for clicks and pats on the back. Couldn’t be dealing with those self obsessed people who think because I did a good deed I now can moan it was so hard.

Anyway I see Marjorie again!!! 😂😂 she’s all brave but she’s a known bully. And does she ever wash that hat? It’s glued to the head!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Never saw her before but my god does she love to show how much she is loved and a lifesaver! I have an autistic son. Where’s my page? My medal? Oh I forgot I just got on with it on my own and didn’t tell the country, for clicks and pats on the back. Couldn’t be dealing with those self obsessed people who think because I did a good deed I now can moan it was so hard.

Anyway I see Marjorie again!!! 😂😂 she’s all brave but she’s a known bully. And does she ever wash that hat? It’s glued to the head!
The hat must be the winter edition of the cycling shorts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ this one is a bleeping weapon!! I cannot believe that she is a slimming world rep or whatever they are 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ this one is a bleeping weapon!! I cannot believe that she is a slimming world rep or whatever they are 🙄🤦‍♀️
All dressed up as if she’s going cutting a Christmas tree down in the woods!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a lumber jack and I’m ok I work all night and sleep all day!!
hood god that was some spectacular acting! I actually was watching it thinking oh no she’s late for something whatever will she do?? 😂😂
I bet she’s going beyond her 5km driving on her provisional licence with no qualified driver or L plates on display in the car!! She kept saying I am going no where!! Someone will see her!! 😀

Reactions: 5
She needs to consider the fact that people don’t support her on Instagram because they more than likely agree with everything that is said about her. Who would hitch their wagon to someone who brazenly broke Covid restrictions from day 1? Her aggressive behaviour & cocky attitude does her no favours.

Reactions: 14
She needs to consider the fact that people don’t support her on Instagram because they more than likely agree with everything that is said about her. Who would hitch their wagon to someone who brazenly broke Covid restrictions from day 1? Her aggressive behaviour & cocky attitude does her no favours.
When you see the likes she gets and the comments she received it’s like 4 or 5 as I said more following her here than Instagram!!

Reactions: 8
Evening lads gents and all in-between.

I found it hilarious she had to go on about the buzz toy the other day after I stated about Brian paying for santa! Its an absolute joke. She's obviously reading this page! Luke was so happy today with his dad 👨

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.