Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another rant this morning, why does she get involved in everyone else’s tit, and make it abiut herself.. is there any bandwagon she won’t jump on πŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Another rant this morning, why does she get involved in everyone else’s tit, and make it abiut herself.. is there any bandwagon she won’t jump on πŸ™„
Well they will have sent more folk over here to read about the really greedy unfiltered Instagramers with the not sovgreat life’s after all, coming from the people in there area who either grew up with them or really know them. This page opened my eyes to all of them.

Reactions: 7
Well they will have sent more folk over here to read about the really greedy unfiltered Instagramers with the not sovgreat life’s after all, coming from the people in there area who either grew up with them or really know them. This page opened my eyes to all of them.
LOL fact 🀣🀣 i started reading in here about Sarah. Now She annoys the head off me with her insta and i wasnt watching her stories. Totally oblivious to the drama she is just as bad as SMS. We have the choice to unfollow instagrammers if we want to but sure why do that when it entertains us 🀣🀣. There is a reason why they are getting negative attention so theres no point in turning on people who talk about it on here. They equally have the choice to not read the content on here. They made a choice to put their lives on instagram. They choose what they put on their stories. We are entitled to our opinions, you may not like them but tough bleeping tit. It doesnt make us bullies or trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LOL fact 🀣🀣 i started reading in here about Sarah. Now She annoys the head off me with her insta and i wasnt watching her stories. Totally oblivious to the drama she is just as bad as SMS. We have the choice to unfollow instagrammers if we want to but sure why do that when it entertains us 🀣🀣. There is a reason why they are getting negative attention so theres no point in turning on people who talk about it on here. They equally have the choice to not read the content on here. They made a choice to put their lives on instagram. They choose what they put on their stories. We are entitled to our opinions, you may not like them but tough bleeping tit. It doesnt make us bullies or trolls.
I’m the same, followed her but never really watched her and knew much about her till I discovered tattle!

Reactions: 6
Even before I joined here in July, I used to look at her stories going back to before all the hen nights etc and though is this one for real!!I I guess back in February that the wedding was called off because she went off Instagram and I thought something is not right no wedding I was right!! And now she is just gone out of this world full of herself! She barely gets any likes on her Instagram posts, 2 comments on her posts, so her end is near as an Instagramers. More people comment on here about her and that is her own doing!!

Reactions: 14
I have lenore form outinthestickswithsix ranting about tattle on her stories and calling me a liar and telling me to duck off, the cork ladies are something elseπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have lenore form outinthestickswithsix ranting about tattle on her stories and calling me a liar and telling me to duck off, the cork ladies are something elseπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
"Ladies" hmmmmm that's questionable πŸ€” a lady would imply you're of good social standing

Reactions: 3
Is it because your honest!! They really don’t like honesty.. they have such gutter mouths! πŸ˜‚

Even Mikey 🐢 wants to run away from her he’s sick of Instagram to.. please Brian take we with you rough rough...#Save Mikey..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a filthy mouth. duck just seems to roll off her tongue without her even noticing. That must've been common in the family. Its ingrained in her. Pity Luke. She'll just pass that onto him and he will think it as normal and use it too. Poor child.

Reactions: 8
Is it because your honest!! They really don’t like honesty.. they have such gutter mouths! πŸ˜‚

Even Mikey 🐢 wants to run away from her he’s sick of Instagram to.. please Brian take we with you rough rough...#Save Mikey..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Because I questioned a 'competition' she ran ages agoπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Reactions: 4
She has a filthy mouth. duck just seems to roll off her tongue without her even noticing. That must've been common in the family. Its ingrained in her. Pity Luke. She'll just pass that onto him and he will think it as normal and use it too. Poor child.
A mouth like a London cabbie but Julie da brows is far worst! Sound dreadful..

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with her now? I unfollowed her a while back, I applaud her for raising awareness & I learned a lot from her account when I followed her first but she is too ranty, every post feels like a lecture so I unfollowed her.

Reactions: 2
What’s wrong with her now? I unfollowed her a while back, I applaud her for raising awareness & I learned a lot from her account when I followed her first but she is too ranty, every post feels like a lecture so I unfollowed her.
Giving out about tattle we are all trolls and more or less have no lives! someone called Elaine upside life!! I only looked her up because St Sarah had a post up this morning supporting her and making it all about her now! Btw Sarah doesn’t read here we are all sad!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Giving out about tattle we are all trolls and more or less have no lives! someone called Elaine upside life!! I only looked her up because St Sarah had a post up this morning supporting her and making it all about her now! Btw Sarah doesn’t read here we are all sad!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nobody has a life unless you are sharing it on Instagram it seems πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course Sarah has to get involved with this πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„, everyone very publically backing Elaine up but only lenores cronies and minions saying anything to support her.
All I said was that I unfollowed her and Elaine after they ignored messages from my friend and when Lenore and her minions completey destroyed a poor girl on Facebook for asking about a competition (which another prominent cork autism mammy won i.i.r.c) and lenores on a foul mouthed rant about tattle and I'm a liar cos the competition in question never happened.....but it's still on her grid???

Reactions: 5

Brian got a swift reminder of what his life was like when she was shouting and chasing poor mikey. She treated him like a dog not a equal partner. Hope she didn't take her anger out on the dog and beat him. She should be a responsible owner and have a gate up.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lizard and Sarah have be blocked!!! Well ladies if ye know who I am then come on!!! I’m waiting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping try me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.