Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously couldn't roll my eyes any further back in my head with that wine bottle story, christ Almighty
It was more than likely a bottle gifted to her that she didn't like than again there isn’t much she doesn’t like...😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does luke ever eat in the.kitchen why is he always propped up in front of the telly its such bad practice he is 4 now so should eat with her

Reactions: 9
An extra 4 chins from the pizza, sweets, cupcakes and god knows what else and a bottle of wine! That’s cos she wanted extra everthing on the pizza and the girl couldn’t carry the pizza to the delivery car so it got delayed! 😂😂 I can’t talk when I walk as that’s how it’s supposed to be. She could bleeping be on radio and no one would know she’s walking 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you do a good deed, you are not supposed to announce it to the world 🤦‍♀️ like the coffee last week. I think she's only doing them, looking for a pat on the back. Like why would she come on gloating about doing that, put the phone away ffs and keep it to yourself 🤦‍♀️ She'd be the first one to tear ya if her ordered was fucked up. Can't cope!

Reactions: 11
When you do a good deed, you are not supposed to announce it to the world 🤦‍♀️ like the coffee last week. I think she's only doing them, looking for a pat on the back. Like why would she come on gloating about doing that, put the phone away ffs and keep it to yourself 🤦‍♀️ She'd be the first one to tear ya if her ordered was fucked up. Can't cope!
All she did was highlight that the pizza place fucked up then tagged them I'm sure they'll be delighted with that attention.... NOT

Reactions: 10
All she did was highlight that the pizza place fucked up then tagged them I'm sure they'll be delighted with that attention.... NOT
Imagine coming on, to gloat about getting someone a bottle of wine 🤷‍♀️ she's so full of herself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The children are Annoying as duck I’d say Ryan had to take a few bags of coke to get him through 🤦‍♀️🤣
That's a running joke/ topic: Tubridy is obviously in on the joke: did you see the obvious reference to powdering his nose at the end of the opening number!

BTW is there a thread for the Toy Show? bit late to be asking perhaps

That's a running joke/ topic: Tubridy is obviously in on the joke: did you see the obvious reference to powdering his nose at the end of the opening number!

BTW is there a thread for the Toy Show? bit late to be asking perhaps
That joke is going around years and they are getting so bad about it on the Claire balding thread 🤣🤣

Can anyone remember she was banned from a Chinese years ago for abusing staff for getting her order wrong 😂😂 she shared it herself on stories years ago. It could have been another takeaway and not Chinese but it did happen. Her little miss nice act this morning makes me laugh, herself & Julie are trying to reinvent themselves as angels with the good deeds 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can anyone remember she was banned from a Chinese years ago for abusing staff for getting her order wrong 😂😂 she shared it herself on stories years ago. It could have been another takeaway and not Chinese but it did happen. Her little miss nice act this morning makes me laugh, herself & Julie are trying to reinvent themselves as angels with the good deeds 😇
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Was it this place

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t you be ashamed of your life. It makes her story this morning all the more amusing 🤣 fake ass
I remember her on Snapchat laughing about how she was barred from there and couldn't even go in to collect takeaway as if it was something to be proud of.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.