Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read it there! For our us two! Is she actually bleeping slow! What is wrong with her! She an actual oxygen thief!

Reactions: 5
Marjorie and the hologram she thinks is her son! What a bleeping cheesy horrific look at me I love my child photo!! She will inhale the cupcakes by the time tubs changes his jumper! I’m actually going to bed as that much Fake happiness and culchie old Man kids tryna sing and be funny makes me want to use Marjorie as a punching bag! My child is like are you watching and Im like nah boy your dad is there.I have a headache 😂😂
Hahahaha I’m the same I bleeping hate the toy show and Iv no kids but my husband is a Roscommoner and it’s in their blood to watch that tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha I’m the same I bleeping hate the toy show and Iv no kids but my husband is a Roscommoner and it’s in their blood to watch that tit 🤣
Nope some of mine are grown. 1 isn’t and I refuse. I hate the cringe of it. Nah I’m getting hives thinking about the actual mortification of it! 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope some of mine are grown. 1 isn’t and I refuse. I hate the cringe of it. Nah I’m getting hives thinking about the actual mortification of it! 😫😫
Lol my whole insta news feed are posts of kids and parents in matching pjs with the toy show hashtag and it’s withering me 🤣🤣 imagine using your kid for a photo op to show the world what a great mammy you are 🙄🙄 duck off like

• Haha
I'm looking at all the pics on fb and insta and all I can think of is how devastated irene and eoin are tonight #theheartangel #beibhinn... Lads the sadness I actually can't deal. So tonight I won't even be giving a thought to insta dopes... Il be thinking of Angel b x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I
I'm looking at all the pics on fb and insta and all I can think of is how devastated irene and eoin are tonight #theheartangel #beibhinn... Lads the sadness I actually can't deal. So tonight I won't even be giving a thought to insta dopes... Il be thinking of Angel b x
I'd love to know the story of who these people are but I'm 8mths pregnant though so probably not emotionally able for anything sad lol!

Reactions: 1
The children are Annoying as duck I’d say Ryan had to take a few bags of coke to get him through 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The children are Annoying as duck I’d say Ryan had to take a few bags of coke to get him through 🤦‍♀️🤣
I’d say now Ryan will be giving them covid on purpose. The bleeping cork ones. I’m mortified for my county, I’m in bed I actually doubled my valium as I am in such bad humour and the thoughts of that in my ears 😂

I absolutely hate the toy show and I'm gone to bed already to avoid it.
Wanna valium I’m doubled up with the stress 😂😂

SNEAKY DYSLEXIC DELETE AND FIX 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marjorie and the hologram she thinks is her son! What a bleeping cheesy horrific look at me I love my child photo!! She will inhale the cupcakes by the time tubs changes his jumper! I’m actually going to bed as that much Fake happiness and culchie old Man kids tryna sing and be funny makes me want to use Marjorie as a punching bag! My child is like are you watching and Im like nah boy your dad is there.I have a headache 😂😂
But thats the real her no filter for a change

I cant watch for that reason head wrecks 🤣🤣🤣

Lol my whole insta news feed are posts of kids and parents in matching pjs with the toy show hashtag and it’s withering me 🤣🤣 imagine using your kid for a photo op to show the world what a great mammy you are 🙄🙄 duck off like
Make you laugh if there was no social media there would be no one buying matching pjs or late late boxes of goodies . I'd hate to need that attention from people heres a selection box kids get on whatever pjs u can find is my motto 🤣

Last edited:
But thats the real her no filter for a change

I cant watch for that reason head wrecks 🤣🤣🤣

Make you laugh if there was no social media there would be no one buying matching pjs or late late boxes of goodies . I'd hate to need that attention from people heres a selection box kids get on whatever pjs u can find is my motto 🤣
It’s actually sickening the matching pjs all free of course all the stupid treat boxes!! It’s bloody sickening!!

We didn't have treat boxes or matching pjs but we thoroughly enjoyed the toy show. Glad it showcased real kids and not all celebs.

Reactions: 12
Someone looking for a free pizza.....
Omg!! Let’s have her Saint ASAP what a troopers bottle of wine for how many staff!! 😂😂seriously I’d say she was livid I would be if my order got fucked up!! She should be loading up her car with all the free plastic shite, meals, candles and makeup and donate them to Edel house!!

Omg!! Let’s have her Saint ASAP what a troopers bottle of wine for how many staff!! 😂😂seriously I’d say she was livid I would be if my order got fucked up!! She should be loading up her car with all the free plastic shite, meals, candles and makeup and donate them to Edel house!!
Little wonder they remedied it quickly, I wouldn't come between Sar and her pizza 😂

If there was any real good in any of them they would donate to those less fortunate but seeing as its all ME ME ME there's very little chance of that

• Haha
She fixed the spelling on her post. And thanks Sarah for telling us to be nice to people who work in chippers. Although I didn't need to be told because being rude because my food got delayed isn't my go to reaction. She probably ate the head of the girl. Imagine a hungry Sarah waiting for her pizza order that got mixed up. A Grizzley Bear comes to mind. And grabbed the bottle of wine as an apology for being as asshole. That's what I think anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I seriously couldn't roll my eyes any further back in my head with that wine bottle story, christ Almighty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.