Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skitting laughing here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s the sisters new fitness page and a have a gawk 😅😅 on a separate note, Sarah really needs to invest in a matte powder for her face, it’s disgustingly shiny/greasy/too much highlighter 🤔 I mean, it’s very off putting for potential slimming world members when they are researching her and come across a big greasy pole tearing into a feed of chicken 🤮 hardly inspiring like 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skitting laughing here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s the sisters new fitness page and a have a gawk 😅😅 on a separate note, Sarah really needs to invest in a matte powder for her face, it’s disgustingly shiny/greasy/too much highlighter 🤔 I mean, it’s very off putting for potential slimming world members when they are researching her and come across a big greasy pole tearing into a feed of chicken 🤮 hardly inspiring like 😰
Ciaras fitness!! I couldn’t bring myself to follow another langer if I am honest!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the handle?

Reactions: 1
That’s the chipper burger grease oozing out 😂😂

Ciaras fitness!! I couldn’t bring myself to follow another langer if I am honest!! 😂😂
Oh I could 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BREAKING NEWS! 2.5 lbs down!
Marjorie had a good tit this week!!!
Basically saying she starved herself this week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ciara doesn't bother me to be honest. Her page is just food and training. She really is after loosing weight the proper way of calories and training. She doesnt talk on her page either which is comforting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girls I’m off out on my walk keep me posted of whether she has outed me so I can make plans to flee the country 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those cup cakes will get a death I guarantee you and it won’t be the child doing it!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Marjorie and the hologram she thinks is her son! What a bleeping cheesy horrific look at me I love my child photo!! She will inhale the cupcakes by the time tubs changes his jumper! I’m actually going to bed as that much Fake happiness and culchie old Man kids tryna sing and be funny makes me want to use Marjorie as a punching bag! My child is like are you watching and Im like nah boy your dad is there.I have a headache 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.