Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah, is putting on the stuffing her face, manic dancing etc, for us on tattle, but her followers, are not in on it. Obviously people are watching for the car crash of a person she is, presenting. Was it a few weeks ago, her sister was ranting about people giving out about us etc, saying she lost so much weight and maintained. I saw pics last week on her exs page, and she was about 3st lighter, so she hasn't maintained. She also said lady week of someone has something to say to her, say it on, their own page, I did and she blocked me.
I’m too nosy cos if I wasn’t I’d line them all up and say it to all their faces. I don’t want to be blocked 😂😂😂 I’d have the alpaca and the mother in a headlock

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And did ye see, her sister now has a page, with her name and fitness, because she lost a stone 😂😂😂😂 can't cope lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And did ye see, her sister now has a page, with her name and fitness, because she lost a stone 😂😂😂😂 can't cope lol
Right!!! I’m down 3 stone from starvation! In 4 months. I’m opening a bleeping gym. I don’t exercise only walk but im a health expert! Who’s joining!! I’m a dietician as well and a chef and a counsellor as I’ve done all those in life. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right!!! I’m down 3 stone from starvation! In 4 months. I’m opening a bleeping gym. I don’t exercise only walk but im a health expert! Who’s joining!! I’m a dietician as well abc a chef abc a counsellor as I’ve done all those in life. 😂😂
That sister is another one built like the mam they will be fighting the weight loss forever!!! That I promise you.

Reactions: 10
Shes literally having an orgasm talking about the chicken wings self praise is no praise hello they're wings her obsession with food is off the charts
They were only tossed in sauce she bought! No wonder there is no recipe!! She really thinks she Nigella!! 😂😂

• Haha
Guys am trying to see this one's page to see what she's about. Can anyone help me out ? If I google Sarah Burke I get an Irish Times health journalist, who i sincerely doubt is an influencer in her spare time . . .

Reactions: 4
In fairness that girl has lost a lot of weight so fair play to her.
The "before" pictures are like something that might jump out of a corner at you in Mangan's back in the day.

I looked at one of her recipes : Chicken Liver Parfait (0 Syns)
I thought, hmmm chicken liver parfait normally has butter and cream, what sorcery is this?
It's made using Quark . . . . sweet jesus I'd rather eat Pedigree Chum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In fairness that girl has lost a lot of weight so fair play to her.
The "before" pictures are like something that might jump out of a corner at you in Mangan's back in the day.

I looked at one of her recipes : Chicken Liver Parfait (0 Syns)
I thought, hmmm chicken liver parfait normally has butter and cream, what sorcery is this?
It's made using Quark . . . . sweet jesus I'd rather eat Pedigree Chum
She’s also put it back on!! She’s up & down like a whores knickers! No routine with her!!

• Haha
Well lads no weigh-in results yet!! Must be bad news god love her!! 😂😂 and she was so good.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.