Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She def read here yest where someone said brian will be getting all the toys so had to come back with a come back give her a medal for getting something for her own child youd think she was walking to America for it 😂
Sure hadn’t she an aunt in America she could of got it delivered to her house! Maybe she has fallen out with her also!! That boy is spoilt rotten do they know what no means!!

🤢🤢🤮🤢🤮 turned my stomach
She’s no Nigella when she eats that’s for sure!! House holds mixing again!! Unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
I'm so confused, does she think she's getting to us with the dancing and that disgusting eating to the camera, cos if it is she'd want to let a few people in on the joke. All she's doing is making herself look like an idiot with no manners.
Very sad behaviour, as I've said before, on her own in her kitchen, trying to get to people who watch her stories, laugh at the condition of her, maybe come on here to see what people thought and then go about their real lives with their real relationships. Her main relationship is with her phone and that's not acceptable for any mammy

Reactions: 12
So today I got my first panic attack in a long time. I had to leave my counselling session halfway through and drive home as fast as I could to a safe space. My disordered eating is really getting to me now and then I go on to that gowl in a buckets page and I see the same things! bleeping epileptic dancing to the worst music ever and FOOD! Marjorie your food disorder is taking over your life. Believe me I can tell. Also showing us raw chicken but not how you cooked them etc what kind of slimming leader are you! Also I have attached the best picture my phone has ever taken!! Please feel free to share. 😂😂 I’m actually crying laughing looking at it 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So today I got my first panic attack in a long time. I had to leave my counselling session halfway through and drive home as fast as I could to a safe space. My disordered eating is really getting to me now and then I go on to that gowl in a buckets page and I see the same things! bleeping epileptic dancing to the worst music ever and FOOD! Marjorie your food disorder is taking over your life. Believe me I can tell. Also showing us raw chicken but not how you cooked them etc what kind of slimming leader are you! Also I have attached the best picture my phone has ever taken!! Please feel free to share. 😂😂 I’m actually crying laughing looking at it 😂😂
Not gonna lie that's the best laugh iv had all day 🤣🤣🤣 hope u are feeling a little better... Panic attacks are so bloody draining x

Reactions: 6
Your right she never showed how the sauce was made or cooked! Hope your feeling ok @Funtupthehole ? She really is a disgusting burping and eating with her mouth opened!! 🤢

Reactions: 4
It’s recap time

so Sarah has now been renamed Marjorie Dawes from little Britain.
She survives on a thing called a chipper burger, lawwsawwgna and Tokyo fries
She somehow is a single mother even though her child goes to his dad
Not telling us her weight anymore as she’s like a whores knickers up and down.
Started an email subscription newsletter and literally can’t spell her name
She works 12 hour shifts but noone has any proof.
Am convinced her son is a hologram as he’s never there
Has more bubbles than an aero,
Mother in hospital with blood pressure she cured her with a chipper burger and salt
Stares into the distance like she’s smelling a fart when she wants to look serious.
Charges 9€ upfront for a zoom call and you to weigh yourself,
Thinks she can be on love island!
She’s now a counsellor as we are all psychotic
Dances like a bleeping 3 legged horse around the kitchen
Got caught by her clock lying 😂😂😂😂
She deffo ties her Fitbit to her hologram dog to get those steps
Sends her bikey named dog to crèche
Can’t stop on about the runaway bride wedding
Lives in a pair of shorts that we will have to kango hammer off her
Still thinks she is a business owner with a cash box and a weighing scales
And lastly tells her child it was tough to be his mother!!!
what a classy bleep 🤢🤢
Jaysus! What a bleeping mess. Thanks for the recap (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sarah, is putting on the stuffing her face, manic dancing etc, for us on tattle, but her followers, are not in on it. Obviously people are watching for the car crash of a person she is, presenting. Was it a few weeks ago, her sister was ranting about people giving out about us etc, saying she lost so much weight and maintained. I saw pics last week on her exs page, and she was about 3st lighter, so she hasn't maintained. She also said lady week of someone has something to say to her, say it on, their own page, I did and she blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.