Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s reciprocate not recipitate Sarah you imbecile šŸ™„
I donā€™t know anything about slimming world or weight loss but she seems to eat a lot of food each day, sheā€™s listed out lots of meals for the day...Iā€™m not trying to be mean but it just looks like over eating. She has a very substantial lunch and dinner and then other meals/snacks.
Agreed there is no calorie deficit on that page

Reactions: 6
YES Brian called the wedding off!

Shes in the height of debt with the tax man with not paying her taxes etc! Brian is/was paying her C.U debt she has from OZ from her and the Ex! She stated at her kitchen party that she didn't no did she want to go ahead with it or not how will she afford it etc. She only wanted Brian back to pay the rent and bills! She's Stone broke! Brians family always said from day 1 they would never get married she wasn't into him and used him! And never liked what his sister ann had to say about her behaviour towards Brian. Especially when she had luke

Reactions: 16
Just look at the bleeping state of this gowl! I swear to god I thought I felt the ground shake here! A big bleeping attention seeking oxygen thief! Iā€™m fuming now as she thinks she is so much better than everyone! Iā€™m getting somewhere with the stone. Yeah youā€™re adding to it! And the bleeping Iā€™m keeping my child at Xmas. For the foreseeable future! If I was brian Iā€™d take the big goat to court. Is she flicking the bean there with those dance moves! Also what she ate today would be 2 days at least for me. Her lunch is a dinner. Enjoy trying to use Vaseline to squeeze into the dress you ordered! I bet itā€™s a 16 šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Shes in the height of debt with the tax man with not paying her taxes etc! Brian is/was paying her C.U debt she has from OZ from her and the Ex! She stated at her kitchen party that she didn't no did she want to go ahead with it or not how will she afford it etc. She only wanted Brian back to pay the rent and bills! She's Stone broke! Brians family always said from day 1 they would never get married she wasn't into him and used him! And never liked what his sister ann had to say about her behaviour towards Brian. Especially when she had luke
Well now we have heard of from the queen of the Northside aka @RATSHOLE_2 says the truth no filter either. ā¤ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Fur coat no knicker!! Living in leggings as nothing else will fit her!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just look at the bleeping state of this gowl! I swear to god I thought I felt the ground shake here! A big bleeping attention seeking oxygen thief! Iā€™m fuming now as she thinks she is so much better than everyone! Iā€™m getting somewhere with the stone. Yeah youā€™re adding to it! And the bleeping Iā€™m keeping my child at Xmas. For the foreseeable future! If I was brian Iā€™d take the big goat to court. Is she flicking the bean there with those dance moves! Also what she ate today would be 2 days at least for me. Her lunch is a dinner. Enjoy trying to use Vaseline to squeeze into the dress you ordered! I bet itā€™s a 16 šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Thatā€™s exactly what I was saying! Her lunch is a dinner type meal then she has soup then her dinner! Like I would consider the soup my lunch šŸ¤”
I donā€™t mean to be a witch nit picking at someoneā€™s food but she goes on about it sooo much.

Jesus I honestly donā€™t know how she works FULL TIME she must be constantly stopping to eat! Iā€™d never get a thing done if I had to get through all that food. No wonder sheā€™s always burping sheā€™s permanently stuffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thatā€™s exactly what I was saying! Her lunch is a dinner type meal then she has soup then her dinner! Like I would consider the soup my lunch šŸ¤”
I donā€™t mean to be a witch nit picking at someoneā€™s food but she goes on about it sooo much.

Jesus I honestly donā€™t know how she works FULL TIME she must be constantly stopping to eat! Iā€™d never get a thing done if I had to get through all that food. No wonder sheā€™s always burping sheā€™s permanently stuffed.
Who eats a chocolate at 10:30 ffs you have to have a cut off point at night she never stops eating!! She will have a face like Grace next sheā€™s half way there!! She really has fierce notions doesnā€™t she!

Nope sheā€™s not even on about it sure. And 15000 steps a day . Where in her bleeping head! GOWL
Told you itā€™s Mikey does the steps for her and when heā€™s at doggy day care he has the Fitbit strap to him!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah I know you read here all the time so just to clear up something. You said in your q&a box shite in regards to not speaking to your 92 year old grandmother for weeks to prove a point ā€œthatā€™s every day lifeā€ ā€œthis is the tit that people hideā€ ā€œif anyone can sit there and say theyā€™re not like that with anyone in their life then theyā€™re lyingā€. NO YOU twit thatā€™s not every day life. Thatā€™s not tit that people hide and ya we all have fall outs etc, nobody is denying that. Itā€™s just that us normal, non narcissists donā€™t actually fall out with our elderly grandmothers because weā€™re so self absorbed that we canā€™t see past our own noses. So off you duck

Reactions: 26
That dancing is Diabolical! The condition of her! As for Brian taken her to court! They must do meditation 1st which they were doing and when the money side came up in the second session it didn't suit her so therfore it stopped ""its wasn't for her"" let's just say what Brian is giving her weekly for luke is a wage in itself! Don't you dear insult her with 100e or even 150 Brian got told is that all his son is worth!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That dancing is Diabolical! The condition of her! As for Brian taken her to court! They must do meditation 1st which they were doing and when the money side came up in the second session it didn't suit her so therfore it stopped ""its wasn't for her"" let's just say what Brian is giving her weekly for luke is a wage in itself! Don't you dear insult her with 100e or even 150 Brian got told is that all his son is worth!
And sheā€™ll prob get free legal aid too!!!

Reactions: 5
Why does she bother asking for co parenting advice when she is going to do whatever she wants anyway no matter what someone says. She just wants people agreeing with her and she should keep her bull headed attitude about the child and the co parenting off Instagram. Didn't he go to Brian's father's place last year for Christmas dinner so she could stuff her face in peace at Tina's

Reactions: 9
RIGHT ladies gents and my non binary friends!!! We have had enough. We cannot look at beggy Mitchellā€™s trying to grab as much as they can of cheap tat. We have had enough of cringe worthy die of embarrassment tik tok epileptic dancing! We have had enough of moon faces, manky tan and disgusting hair extensions! I have a solution!
Lizard, Marjorie Dawes,moon faces by grace, Claire bawling, Julie eyebrows and anyone else I NOMINATE all of ye to do the country and irish people ye say ye love so much a huge service! TAKE THE COVID VACCINE and tell us if itā€™s safe. Now thatā€™s doing it for the gram and The followers ye say ye love.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would she deny her son, his father for Xmas. She uses Luke to the max to piss off Brian. I'd say she's a nightmare to deal with and a saucy piece of trash. Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž Luke will have inherited his father's genes. He always seemed to be a gentle man with the patience of a Saint. I think we should refer to him as Saint Brian.

Reactions: 13
Why would she deny her son, his father for Xmas. She uses Luke to the max to piss off Brian. I'd say she's a nightmare to deal with and a saucy piece of trash. Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž Luke will have inherited his father's genes. He always seemed to be a gentle man with the patience of a Saint. I think we should refer to him as Saint Brian.
I donā€™t understand it either, I give my ex the option every year to come up and stay jus to see santy and he chooses not 2, he done santy once in ten years, now heā€™s a great dad I canā€™t wrong him heā€™s very good I live up the north heā€™s down cork, our visitation is he stays with me every Xmas Eve and goes to his dads the day after stephens day till New Yearā€™s Day, itā€™s tough but we do it, if it comes to the day my son wants to go with his dad for Xmas Eve den Iā€™d change it up no bothers, sheā€™s jus been a selfish witch, I no friends who der ex comes at 6 am and is der for the kids waking up and Dey have them after dinner I also have another friend in Dublin whose daughter goes every second year to her dads dats also tough but itā€™s called co parenting,

I saw a post from @RATSHOLE_2 last night maybe pass this message onto Brian if u no him, we werenā€™t forced into mediation I simply said no to this and went straight to court and the judge agreed with everything (he wasnā€™t so good at the start of the break hence why I brought him to court) but I recommend every single girl to do or guy itā€™s the best choice I ever made for all 3 of us

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.