Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she deny her son, his father for Xmas. She uses Luke to the max to piss off Brian. I'd say she's a nightmare to deal with and a saucy piece of trash. Fingers crossed 🤞 Luke will have inherited his father's genes. He always seemed to be a gentle man with the patience of a Saint. I think we should refer to him as Saint Brian.
It's so obvious Luke is a pawn in her games. Everything that is done and said is an emotional dig to Saint Brian. I think Sarah should speak to her counsellor about her dancing addiction 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh that dancing gave me a much needed laugh, her sisters are definitely trolling her if they don't tell her that she looks like a desperate, attention seeking actually quite sad person, dancing alone in her kitchen to try to provoke a reaction from people she does not know.
I would've replied last night but I was concentrating on my real life relationships, not looking for validation from strangers behind a screen😃😃😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
YES Brian called the wedding off!

Shes in the height of debt with the tax man with not paying her taxes etc! Brian is/was paying her C.U debt she has from OZ from her and the Ex! She stated at her kitchen party that she didn't no did she want to go ahead with it or not how will she afford it etc. She only wanted Brian back to pay the rent and bills! She's Stone broke! Brians family always said from day 1 they would never get married she wasn't into him and used him! And never liked what his sister ann had to say about her behaviour towards Brian. Especially when she had luke
Wow, keep going 👏

Reactions: 5
That dancing is Diabolical! The condition of her! As for Brian taken her to court! They must do meditation 1st which they were doing and when the money side came up in the second session it didn't suit her so therfore it stopped ""its wasn't for her"" let's just say what Brian is giving her weekly for luke is a wage in itself! Don't you dear insult her with 100e or even 150 Brian got told is that all his son is worth!
I hope Brian brings her to court as my brother done with ex. They were made take it in turns each xmas with the child. She’s a selfish witch who has a major entitlement about her. My brother was paying €140 weekly maintenance judge also lowered that to €80 and to go half’s on school xmas etc. Im sick of that witch i unfollowed after her pathetic carry on with Betty imagine falling out with your nan. My parents would have broke our jaws if we done it to our grandparents but then again we were reared with respect this bleep was dragged up. She’s an absolute witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Early new thread suggestion
Sarah Burke #6 Cringy dad dancing for the gram, fights with her 92 yr old Nan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone want to give me a quick recap as to why the ex kicked her to the curb? Pretty please? 🙏🏾😌😘

Reactions: 4
YES Brian called the wedding off!

Shes in the height of debt with the tax man with not paying her taxes etc! Brian is/was paying her C.U debt she has from OZ from her and the Ex! She stated at her kitchen party that she didn't no did she want to go ahead with it or not how will she afford it etc. She only wanted Brian back to pay the rent and bills! She's Stone broke! Brians family always said from day 1 they would never get married she wasn't into him and used him! And never liked what his sister ann had to say about her behaviour towards Brian. Especially when she had luke
She uses everyone thats why her sisters are her only friends.

Reactions: 7
Sweet jesus, the dancing is Cringe, she dances like an old lady, no rhythm whatsover, and she is pilling on the weight. She is obsessed with food, she thinks of nothing else. I find it very strange also, she never has interaction with the dog lol. She is a very nasty person, you can tell she is so built up with anger and nastiness. Why did she fall out with her nan BTW?

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen more appetising things coming out my dogs hole! Why can’t it be fruit salad in a bowl? She literally eats utter tit constantly. She’s had more by lunch than I’d have in a day but at least OWN IT!!! Stop looking for the magic scales number. It doesn’t exist.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Brian brings her to court as my brother done with ex. They were made take it in turns each xmas with the child. She’s a selfish witch who has a major entitlement about her. My brother was paying €140 weekly maintenance judge also lowered that to €80 and to go half’s on school xmas etc. Im sick of that witch i unfollowed after her pathetic carry on with Betty imagine falling out with your nan. My parents would have broke our jaws if we done it to our grandparents but then again we were reared with respect this bleep was dragged up. She’s an absolute witch!
Brian would be paying a bit more then this its ridiculous! Brian had him in his dads last year for dinner just like Katie's boy was at his other nans Tina never wants the kids there for Xmas Dinner.

Brian will be there for santa this year

Reactions: 8
Brian would be paying a bit more then this its ridiculous! Brian had him in his dads last year for dinner just like Katie's boy was at his other nans Tina never wants the kids there for Xmas Dinner.

Brian will be there for santa this year
Has Brian a new partner now? @RATSHOLE_2

Reactions: 2
How is she having this for breakfast and then more food mid morning? Jaysus I couldn’t eat that much for breakfast! Do other people eat that much? Never a salad or a plate of veg and some lean meat or anything, just fakesways and using syns on bars of chocolate.. i don’t see the point in attempting to change your lifestyle yet continue to eat so much rubbish.

Reactions: 10
I totally missed the fight with the Nan. What happened? Do spill
Basically she came on the other day smug as the cat that got the cream, saying how she had a disagreement with her 92 year old gran, I REPEAT 92 YEAR OLD GRAN, and they had a fall out over it and Sarah being the big tough girl boss that she is, was SO PROUD that she didn’t give in and didn’t speak to her elderly gran until she gave in and tried to make amends. She was grinning ear to ear that she had won. Possibly the most narcissistic yoke on Instagram. Also she then did a q&a and implied that this carry on is normal and anyone who lets on that this isn’t normal is lying. Enough said. The girl needs help and fast. I am always weary of girls who have no other friends out side of their own family. I fully understand some people are extremely introverted and that’s fair enough, but for one who considers herself a cork celeb and puts herself out there for all to see, even the cringe dancing in the kitchen, there is a reason she has no close friends.

Reactions: 15
How is she having this for breakfast and then more food mid morning? Jaysus I couldn’t eat that much for breakfast! Do other people eat that much? Never a salad or a plate of veg and some lean meat or anything, just fakesways and using syns on bars of chocolate.. i don’t see the point in attempting to change your lifestyle yet continue to eat so much rubbish.
I have no idea, she is basically eating all day, the same as martina. It's just food, food, food.

Reactions: 5
And the rubbish free ready meals high in so many syns why she is promoting them is beyond me he must be paying well!! At least the meals Liz is getting for free look nice bit it’s all so lazy with this shower!!

Sarahs language is appalling.... she has no control of her mouth. Imagine what she's like off the phone. Cause if she can swear like that on Inst, it must be shocking behind closed doors. Poor Luke will only have to hope he has Saint Brians genes...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.