Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€42 on sweets??? Lads I’m not able🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Like you’d get him some nice clothes or runners for that!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Basically she came on the other day smug as the cat that got the cream, saying how she had a disagreement with her 92 year old gran, I REPEAT 92 YEAR OLD GRAN, and they had a fall out over it and Sarah being the big tough girl boss that she is, was SO PROUD that she didn’t give in and didn’t speak to her elderly gran until she gave in and tried to make amends. She was grinning ear to ear that she had won. Possibly the most narcissistic yoke on Instagram. Also she then did a q&a and implied that this carry on is normal and anyone who lets on that this isn’t normal is lying. Enough said. The girl needs help and fast. I am always weary of girls who have no other friends out side of their own family. I fully understand some people are extremely introverted and that’s fair enough, but for one who considers herself a cork celeb and puts herself out there for all to see, even the cringe dancing in the kitchen, there is a reason she has no close friends.
She’s tapped for sure god bless her 🙈

Reactions: 6
€42 on sweets??? Lads I’m not able🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Like you’d get him some nice clothes or runners for that!!!
Its such an awful waste of money and for a child that ago also. The poor thing won't have a tooth left. What's wrong with a selection box and a tube of sweets. I must be an awful mammy 🤣 I have a feeling the amount of toys he will get will be crazy also, she'll be trying to outdo Brian.

The dentists in Cork will be flat out speaking to parents about fillings.
Have a bowl of fruit, salad, smoothie, fish, steak, omelette, baked potato, glass of red vino. The food really looks so rotten all the time.

Reactions: 7
OMG. I am raging. So I thought it was bad enough that her "bubble" consisted of her mam, Brian, her nan, and god knows who else is in and out but now she has just said that Brian's sister takes luke every Tuesday and that Brian lives with his grandparents. So now her contacts are: luke, Brian, Brians sister, Brians grandparents, Tina, the nan. And thats just what we know about.
Plus if that wasn't bad enough she said her bitox place is open!!!ahm how?? Pretty sure that is not essential. And the only reason she won't go is cos its put of her 5k limit.
Give me strength please. Im here praying that they lift restrictions so I can go to my mammy for christmas-she lives alone and I've never spent one without her, nor been away from her for this long. And here is this utter wagon living her life without a care in the world. And whats more if I was in her group and she told me to "get over myself" she wouldn't be given the chance to tell me twice thats for sure.

Sorry...rant over
If your mams alone she's allowed in your bubble!

How is she having this for breakfast and then more food mid morning? Jaysus I couldn’t eat that much for breakfast! Do other people eat that much? Never a salad or a plate of veg and some lean meat or anything, just fakesways and using syns on bars of chocolate.. i don’t see the point in attempting to change your lifestyle yet continue to eat so much rubbish.
This is sw.. Sorry to any of ye following it but it really distorts how u view food. I did it many times

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sarah is literally allergic to fresh fruit and veg. She never even cooks a spud. She has chocolate on cereal for gods sake. She's a total fraud

Its such an awful waste of money and for a child that ago also. The poor thing won't have a tooth left. What's wrong with a selection box and a tube of sweets. I must be an awful mammy 🤣 I have a feeling the amount of toys he will get will be crazy also, she'll be trying to outdo Brian.
Or go to the shop and get a small bag of jellies!! Everything had to be big and over priced and giving them to kids it’s disgusting. It’s a treat everyday with these Instagram kids!!

Sarah is literally allergic to fresh fruit and veg. She never even cooks a spud. She has chocolate on cereal for gods sake. She's a total fraud
And in her porridge she invented that you know!! 😂😂

• Haha
Or go to the shop and get a small bag of jellies!! Everything had to be big and over priced and giving them to kids it’s disgusting. It’s a treat everyday with these Instagram kids!!

And in her porridge she invented that you know!! 😂😂
😂😂 I didn't know she invented it. I see a cookbook on the horizon. Her talent knows no bounds. The book will be called how to gain weight and lose a fiance in 10 simple recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Would someone tell me when this gowlbag makes soup you could literally walk on it it’s so thick!!! I’d have to chew that! Cmon Marjorie ffs! Where’s me email! I’m dying to learn this week what treasures you can teach! Also I got 4 tins of roses in aldi for 14€. This stupid bleep spending 42€ on sweets. I would be traumatised looking in the child’s mouth constantly. I bet she doesnt care as it’s not his adult teeth. That would be our Marjorie Dawes alright😂😂 and did anyone hear her slip up! She was all on about I got my nutrisquits delivery I love it and era it tastes good too. Like she no more eats that. It’s straight to Tina the hippo and the alpaca I’d say. Are you a SLIMMING WORLD CONSULTANT or a SWEET SHOP! You can’t be both. 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would someone tell me when this gowlbag makes soup you could literally walk on it it’s so thick!!! I’d have to chew that! Cmon Marjorie ffs! Where’s me email! I’m dying to learn this week what treasures you can teach! Also I got 4 tins of roses in aldi for 14€. This stupid bleep spending 42€ on sweets. I would be traumatised looking in the child’s mouth constantly. I bet she doesnt care as it’s not his adult teeth. That would be our Marjorie Dawes alright😂😂 and did anyone hear her slip up! She was all on about I got my nutrisquits delivery I love it and era it tastes good too. Like she no more eats that. It’s straight to Tina the hippo and the alpaca I’d say. Are you a SLIMMING WORLD CONSULTANT or a SWEET SHOP! You can’t be both. 🤬🤬
The jellies are absolutely shocking!! We have an Aunty Nellies by us and a bag for €2 is more than sufficient for a young child as a treat once a week! As for the high syn ready meals yuck!! She is peddling this muck and getting away with it please tell me How!!

Reactions: 8
She can’t even spell tomato. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion: Jelly's and ready meals anything goes, I love myself from my head down tomatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Anynews. He is its low key but that is brian all out hes a very private person! He would of loving to be like JJ husband not mentioned or showing on Instagram!

To the person that said about luke bring spoiled at Xmas it will be Brian that will buy them all for santa Sarah very really buys anything for luke clothes and toy wise it's all handed down. Brian is the one that does that

• Sad
@Anynews. He is its low key but that is brian all out hes a very private person! He would of loving to be like JJ husband not mentioned or showing on Instagram!

To the person that said about luke bring spoiled at Xmas it will be Brian that will buy them all for santa Sarah very really buys anything for luke clothes and toy wise it's all handed down. Brian is the one that does that
I do hope he’s happy he never looked comfortable when he was on camera, I would of hated it people seeing me eat etc!! All the tit he had to put up with having to organise dates etc for Instagram!! Ffs.

Reactions: 8

So Brian will buy the Santa presents and he isn't allowed see the child's excitement opening them??

• Angry
I honestly think she’s using someone else’s pics here!! Same with the prawns on her story, she’s normally all for bragging and giving us tutorials on how to make porridge and lasagne infairness we get a weekly tutorial on those so if she did change up her food like this wouldn’t she show us how she mastered it 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she’s using someone else’s pics here!! Same with the prawns on her story, she’s normally all for bragging and giving us tutorials on how to make porridge and lasagne infairness we get a weekly tutorial on those so if she did change up her food like this wouldn’t she show us how she mastered it 😂😂
You know I thought that today, one comment on her Facebook page regarding the soup! We know she can’t cook.

So Brian will buy the Santa presents and he isn't allowed see the child's excitement opening them??
But she won’t tell us that!! Slippery fish this one!

Reactions: 6

He looks like such a lovely guy it was so uncomfortable the way she used talk about him like he was nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.