Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I miscarrying they admitted me as I was loosing too much blood , next day they gave me a passery to soften cervix and that night I passed the baby sitting on the toilet ( I’ll never forget it I was 18 weeks )
However placenta got stuck so I had to have a D&C then also .
The problem could be that she started bleeding heavily from haematoma - perhaps there’s still a heart beat but they have put her on bed rest with daily scans and it’s just a waiting game to see will it settle ( but they may have prepared her for a chance she may lose the baby hence why Keith is off & by her side ect ) ps I’m a midwife but not in cumh

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When I miscarrying they admitted me as I was loosing too much blood , next day they gave me a passery to soften cervix and that night I passed the baby sitting on the toilet ( I’ll never forget it I was 18 weeks )
The problem could be that she started bleeding heavily from haematoma - perhaps there’s still a heart beat but they have put her on bed rest with daily scans and it’s just a waiting game to see will it settle ( but they may have prepared her for a chance she may lose the baby hence why Keith is off & by her side ect ) ps I’m a midwife but not in cumh
I’d say now if it was something along the lines of a threatened miscarriage and baby was ok she’d be on to tell everyone to light a candle and pray etc I genuinely think she got bad news at that scan on Monday and she’s in having a dnc unfortunately 💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Lads I really don't want to offend anyone but can we stop the personal miscarriage stories, please.
I'm not being heartless, I've had a miscarriage myself. I just find it all so triggering.
Hope you all take this the way it's meant x

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Lads I really don't want to offend anyone but can we stop the personal miscarriage stories, please.
I'm not being heartless, I've had a miscarriage myself. I just find it all so triggering.
Hope you all take this the way it's meant x
I'm not being heartless either but I agree with you, been there myself x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker, I know Keith’s family, She lost the baby unfortunately. I only heard through people so I don’t no the full story!
I feel for them all it’s an awful sad but something that happens lots of woman at any stage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Poor Luke, way too much for him to try and process now. He's 5/6 ! He didn't need to know any of this until she was further along. Parents are supposed to protect their children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Omg that was horrific. Is that normal to pass in the toilet ? So so sorry for ye ladies who miscarried or had still births. Candle lighting for ye all. Xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If that is true, I feel so horrible for that gorgeous little boy that she has exposed to 50000 WITHOUT CONSENT. It was a very silly thing to do to tell 50000 people when she is 6 weeks pregnant. Ridiculous! And please don’t come @me as I couldn’t give a duck about anyone saying it’s never too early to tell people… IT IS. It’s a different situation when an innocent little child is being used on a reveal video. Children should be safeguarded and this isnt good enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 76
If that is true, I feel so horrible for that gorgeous little boy that she has exposed to 50000 WITHOUT CONSENT. It was a very silly thing to do to tell 50000 people when she is 6 weeks pregnant. Ridiculous! And please don’t come @me as I couldn’t give a duck about anyone saying it’s never too early to tell people… IT IS. It’s a different situation when an innocent little child is being used on a reveal video. Children should be safeguarded and this isnt good enough!
Yes to this. There is nobody that should ever have to go through the pain and hurt physically and mentally if miscarriage. But take note of how many sales come from this in time to come. Putting on tan ‘to make myself feel better’. Dylan oaks with a butterfly logo chain for the woman in your life who was 1 in 4. This is a tragedy but will sadly be used to sell and exploit. Just like would have happened with the rest of a pregnancy and a baby. I have no time for anyone who sells their tragedy for Instagram links. Unfortunately Sarah also wished every ailment known to man on herself before and after getting pregnant which alienated a lot of genuine people with gynae and TTC issues. I hope she will recover ok but I will not support or turn a blind eye when this tragedy becomes a sales pitch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Yes to this. There is nobody that should ever have to go through the pain and hurt physically and mentally if miscarriage. But take note of how many sales come from this in time to come. Putting on tan ‘to make myself feel better’. Dylan oaks with a butterfly logo chain for the woman in your life who was 1 in 4. This is a tragedy but will sadly be used to sell and exploit. Just like would have happened with the rest of a pregnancy and a baby. I have no time for anyone who sells their tragedy for Instagram links. Unfortunately Sarah also wished every ailment known to man on herself before and after getting pregnant which alienated a lot of genuine people with gynae and TTC issues. I hope she will recover ok but I will not support or turn a blind eye when this tragedy becomes a sales pitch.
That's very well said. If she tries to use this tragedy to sell something i will absolutely go ballistic
As it stands right now i hope she's ok and has an easy recovery and has support from everyone around her and i genuinely am so so sorry for hers and Keith's loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.