Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse you me... how dare you.... if you're going g to quote her get it right ... she's egggggggssssssaaawwwwwwwsted 🤪🤣🤣

If she comes back on and says "we had a scare" or eggsssagerates HG ill flipping screa so loud she'll hear me

Jesus blocked on tiktok? what did you do? 🤣

Unless he's up there with a different baby mamma 😏
I hope if this is true she doesn’t think this gives her an excuse to be a voice for women who’ve had miscarriages like she done with IVF.. and forgive but I think she’s going to be painful in the future about this.. she was whinging a few weeks ago about how hard a journey it was for them to get this far.. now she might realise she was quite the dick about it and this is hard not 2 months of IVF and then getting pregnant on the first try! I can hear the mumble jumble already when she’s trying to sell sell sell for Dylan Oaks and the rest of the scammers.. she’s gonna relate everything back to her and when she lost the pregnancy!
Very well said. As a mother who has suffered still birth and miscarriage I felt so pissed off watching her and Keet exchanging smug glances and lamenting at how tough their ivf journey was. It was a 6 weeks walk in the park - followed by the crassest fakest exhibition of revelation. This might give them a wake up call now to real life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do hope all is okay with baby. But Sarah also needs to take responsibility who gets Botox done when they pregnant. She was constantly at hairdressers as well. She wished a major illness on herself, then going off on a freebie weekend when she was suppose to have Hypermemsis. Keith also has to take responsibility no man is that stupid , someone had to tell him that Botox wasn't good also his alleged indescression on Sunday that pressure isn't good either. My heart really really is hurting for Luke though , hope he comes out of this without mental scars.
She doesn't need to take responsibility for anything. Miscarriages happen, mostly because of chromosomal issues but for any multitude of reasons. Yes we walk on egg shells trying to do the right thing but it's totally unfair to insinuate blame lies with the woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I'm getting cross now the more I think about it assuming it's true and I believe the poster that said it. I wonder would Saaaayyyyra think it appropriate now if someone sent her a bag of jellies and Keet a pair of slippers ??
I’ve been saying the exact same thing. How would she feel now to be handed a bag of jelly’s. Maybe now she might understand why people were so upset by her comments

Reactions: 14
Short time lurker but i know of the family all my life ... none of this adds up :cautious: she was going down the commons Hill today in her white bmw with her dad driving.. around half 4 ish ,dolled up at that, full face of make up:unsure:
Who?
Sarah?

Short time lurker but i know of the family all my life ... none of this adds up :cautious: she was going down the commons Hill today in her white bmw with her dad driving.. around half 4 ish ,dolled up at that, full face of make up:unsure:
A white Peugeot 3008 no? Yet Keet was seen at the hospital by 1 if not 2 Tattlers.
Make up your minds Tattlers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How will he even comprehend it? Way tmi too soon in my
opinion.
it’s a difficult thing for adults to comprehend as I’m sure a lot of ladies on here will vouch for. I just can’t begin to imagine how this will effect poor Luke. in all of the tit show it’s him I feel sorry for. He’s too young to understand the loss of something he’s never even seen, never held, never touched, but knew it was in mums belly. This baby was wanted so badly (for whatever reason) it was still a wanted child by Luke and keeeet very much. I really do hate calling a baby “it” so please don’t take offence anyone

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'd say now all these new followers or "Lurkers" as they call themselves may be burps or keets family stiring the pot !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All the stories now lads which is it? If the person who posted saying she has miscarried doesn’t know it for a fact then it shouldn’t be said here, likewise if people are only coming on to make up stories.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker. Just in Aldi there and saw Kavanagh’s porridge pots and some 5% mince. Not sure what this means but just said I’d report here. Don’t take my word for it. God love them x

• Haha
Reactions: 85
She doesn’t have a bmw

Reactions: 8
Teeeth is probably in the hospital cos she bet 7 shades of shite outta him for chatting someone up 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t like people saying she miscarried when that might not have happened.who knows what happened

Reactions: 11
Hi Donna, Ciara & Katie 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.