Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those that know her know, if she has had a miscarriage, that will be her identity, she will use it as content. She was weight loss, briefly a Mother, a bride to be with 77 hen do's, a single parent, a front line worker,,a secret public relationship, awarding stepped up daddies with cuff links, an offender to infertile women with jellies to let them know they're not forgotten, all while claiming to parent 99% of the time with her bigot. She had a not so silent, silent journey, while educating absolutely no one on the realities of ivf, she feigned more illness for interaction, pimped out her 'bump' in the hopes of clabs, on the beg for a pram, endless days on the couch like a paraplegic, voMMiting endlessly, while as usual eating her own weight at each meal. All the while neglecting the beautiful little boy she already has, he has been passed from pillar to post, to sessions in Youghal, to family who's not his family, while she tried on clothes hammered onto her, getting great night's sleep in pyjamas stuck to her, having baubles made for a Christmas tree, faking videos of her allegedly taking her first view of a positive pregnancy test, telling the poor child in the back of a car, gifting half of Cork with pissy sticks, rubbing them on her face, recording practically the post man while she told them she was 5 mins pregnant with Magnum, raving about Therapie and her hire purchase embryo, announcing to 50 THOUSAND people she was pregnant, que the hospital wrist band photos and pathetic photos of her medication, miraculous recovery to go to a hotel, and now she's gone AWOL, you can't help but assume the worst, you'd hope it's not, you wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone, ever, it's horrific, but you know she'll use it as content, same way as she hoped her IVF would get her free hotel stays, a free jeep, while she was breaking stigma, but only offending. I hope she's still pregnant, I really do. Mostly I hope Luke is okay, he was made to believe all he wanted was a baby, she forced that narrative on him, so desperate to have a 'family' because Brian does.
Jesus, I forgot about the Christmas Bauble.

The last few weeks have been bleeping nuts. Announcing a pregnancy at 6 weeks with "We've been keeping a secret" (from who?!) and endless videos of your uncles and other randomers crying at the "reveal".

And my fear is also that she will exagerate how far gone she was and use this for content around "2nd trimester" losses. She already rewrote a day in hospital as a week in hospital when she was in for vomiting (that she also exaggerated).

I hope to God I'm wrong I really do. Both about her losing the baby and how she will talk about it after.

Reactions: 14
On my first miscarriage, I went in on Wed with bleeding, waited 9hrs to be seen, told baby was gone. Back in 2 days later with EPU (Rotunda) to have the loss confirmed. Booked in for following Tuesday for D&C as nurses were on strike on Monday.

A full week, longest ever. I remember every second of it
Sorry that this happened to youxx but can I ask were you over 12weeks at the time, I missed carried but was only 9 weeks and they told me they don't do a D&C under 12 week mark. Now that was over 15 years ago now so things could have changed x

Or maybe she's burst her gallbladder from eating like a 🐎 in Wexford but poor yoke couldnt deal with normal food, like proper rashers, good full fat sausage and couple fried eggs washed down with the big mug a Tay n Toast and a big ole sleep 💤💤 after all that.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
On my first miscarriage, I went in on Wed with bleeding, waited 9hrs to be seen, told baby was gone. Back in 2 days later with EPU (Rotunda) to have the loss confirmed. Booked in for following Tuesday for D&C as nurses were on strike on Monday.

A full week, longest ever. I remember every second of it
I was left 2 weeks 3 times and its horrific

Sorry that this happened to youxx but can I ask were you over 12weeks at the time, I missed carried but was only 9 weeks and they told me they don't do a D&C under 12 week mark. Now that was over 15 years ago now so things could have changed x

Or maybe she's burst her gallbladder from eating like a 🐎 in Wexford but poor yoke couldnt deal with normal food, like proper rashers, good full fat sausage and couple fried eggs washed down with the big mug a Tay n Toast and a big ole sleep 💤💤 after all that.
They dont do d&c after 12 weeks only before.

Since she's gone AWOL iv been comfort eating like there's no tomorrow 🤭🤭😱😱 I do hope Luke is ok & no doubt been well looked after anyway but still if Sarah is in hospital he will be sad about it 😢

Reactions: 6
Didn't someone say they were going to her class this morning? 🤔.

On another note, very annoying there's a website tartle, annoying when typing fast to come back in for big back updates 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a mmc not too long ago. It was confirmed in cumh. I was given the tabs and told d&c in 2 weeks if the tabs didn’t work. They didn’t work I went for d&c at 7am was home by 12.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I was 11 weeks pregnant went for a scan in cumh and she told me there was no heartbeat this was a Friday. Told me go home and come back the Monday and she told me I could wait it out until I bled or go for a d&c I opted for d&c so that was booked for the Friday. Longest most horrible week of my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Heartbreaking to read how many of you ladies have suffered with miscarriages & experiences can't imagine how hard and upsetting it was. 😥 Thinking of ye all sending loads of love 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t want to speculate but whatever has happened will be milked for engagement. I’m sorry but that is the way this woman is
Yep.. I said this when egg collection happened.... unfortunately burps has made this persona that she'll move om to the next thing has her "story" if it has happened, it's happened and not a single comment on here caused it, but I'd bet a million euro (if I had it) that the headline will be, it was the fault of those mean "bullies" 🤷‍♀️

Very true! And trolls will be blamed. But she better not forget she was getting Botox and her lips done whilst just pregnant ! She cannot say she didn’t rest and relax also because that’s all she bloody done and people on here who had ivf previously were saying she should be up and about !
Jinx

Reactions: 6
Very true! And trolls will be blamed. But she better not forget she was getting Botox and her lips done whilst just pregnant ! She cannot say she didn’t rest and relax also because that’s all she bloody done and people on here who had ivf previously were saying she should be up and about !
I do hope all is okay with baby. But Sarah also needs to take responsibility who gets Botox done when they pregnant. She was constantly at hairdressers as well. She wished a major illness on herself, then going off on a freebie weekend when she was suppose to have Hypermemsis. Keith also has to take responsibility no man is that stupid , someone had to tell him that Botox wasn't good also his alleged indescression on Sunday that pressure isn't good either. My heart really really is hurting for Luke though , hope he comes out of this without mental scars.

Reactions: 7
She's still listed on the slimming world website as the consultant for the Commons. Normally is someone else is covering your groups they will be listed as the consultant. This is so that if new members are making contact they are ringing the person that will be running the group that week.
So either she's running as normal or she hasn't informed head office of anything

It could also be hypertension that needs monitoring! The possibilities are endless. Burp is loving the attention, drama and speculation over all this so Tattle is playing right in to her hands !

Reactions: 12
Lads I just had an awful thought.. wasn’t Luke meant to be with them for that scan on Monday? The same scan that she may have been told some bad news? I really hope Luke wasn’t in the room!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lads I just had an awful thought.. wasn’t Luke meant to be with them for that scan on Monday? The same scan that she may have been told some bad news? I really hope Luke wasn’t in the room!
No thats a private scan.

I really don't think she would be able to stay offline this long if it wasnt something serious. She couldn't help herself.

I would like to think that they had the cop in not to discuss anything in front of a child. This is another one of these situations that a child does not need to know anything. Leave them be children.

Reactions: 5
This! fine to share your pregnancy with 50K people - to each their own! What’s not fine, sharing your journey daily for months and announcing you’re going for a scan and not providing an update. She’s not obligated to update us and hope to god all is ok but if it is, it’s a beyond tit*y thing to do to your following for attention. If it were a miscarriage you’d think she’d get a friend or family member to post at least something, an old ad or repost to stop the speculation and constant dms, surely that would be worse in that situation? Unless your motive is attention.
Jesus I can’t agree with this at all. If she has had a miscarriage she is under no obligation to post for however long she wants. Get a family member to post something? Don’t be so daft!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.