Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to this. There is nobody that should ever have to go through the pain and hurt physically and mentally if miscarriage. But take note of how many sales come from this in time to come. Putting on tan ‘to make myself feel better’. Dylan oaks with a butterfly logo chain for the woman in your life who was 1 in 4. This is a tragedy but will sadly be used to sell and exploit. Just like would have happened with the rest of a pregnancy and a baby. I have no time for anyone who sells their tragedy for Instagram links. Unfortunately Sarah also wished every ailment known to man on herself before and after getting pregnant which alienated a lot of genuine people with gynae and TTC issues. I hope she will recover ok but I will not support or turn a blind eye when this tragedy becomes a sales pitch.

You put into words very well what I was thinking ...instsgram has become a murky place ...alot of the American instsgrammers make so much off grief and loss..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be honest, this hopefully (won’t hold my breath) will be a wake up call to her. Give up SM for good, stop exploiting every situation and person in your life - your amazing boy for one - and just get on with your life OFF camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very,very sad to hear of the loss of any baby. I sincerely hope that in the next few weeks she will re-evaluate whats really important.

Reactions: 14
That's very well said. If she tries to use this tragedy to sell something i will absolutely go ballistic
As it stands right now i hope she's ok and has an easy recovery and has support from everyone around her and i genuinely am so so sorry for hers and Keith's loss.
You know damn well she will do that 100%. Very sad for them if true, stupid of them to tell the boy (and world) so soon - my opinion so don't bother.

But she will of course use this to sell sell sell

Reactions: 10
To be honest, this hopefully (won’t hold my breath) will be a wake up call to her. Give up SM for good, stop exploiting every situation and person in your life - your amazing boy for one - and just get on with your life OFF camera.
I was thinking the same, a wakeup call too to appreciate the blessing that is Luke and to stop farming him out every opportunity she can.

I too am sorry for their loss 🙇‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Very sad times for them if it's true, 😥 we've all shared our opinions over the weeks , watching how she was behaving it wasn't right at times , Too much of a build up & so soon, You wouldn't wish a loss on anyone I hope she recovers & takes time for herself, Thinking of little Luke 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Luke. He will be forced to grieve for a sibling he never even met because this will be her content now, make no mistake about it. Sad news but it should have been private from day 1.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Poor Luke. He will be forced to grieve for a sibling he never even met because this will be her content now, make no mistake about it. Sad news but it should have been private from day 1.
How will he even comprehend it? Way tmi too soon in my
opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is it normal to be in for so long with a miscarriage or would there likely be some extra complications?
No, I don’t think it’s a miscarriage at all! I had a missed miscarriage on a Monday, went back out again Tuesday and was booked in for D&C for Thursday morning. Went to theatre around 9am and was home resting for lunchtime! Mine was in CUMH too

How will he even comprehend it? Way tmi too soon in my
opinion.
I hope his dad Brian might step in
I'm sure Sarah & Keith are gonna be in there own bubble grieving , You can imagine the little creator shur any kids would be upset over it 😢

Reactions: 7
She'll never do that. The day sarah burke gives up her full time job (instawanker) is the day hell freezes over. I agree with Jelly & BA she will be on in a few weeks or a month and be flogging dylan yokes, almost perfect tan and the online beauty shop that doesn't have customs! She's a creature of habit.

Reactions: 20
She shouldn’t of done what she done at 6 weeks pregnant in my opinion, the big song and dance for attention nothing else , I hope she gets some help as she has serious issues this all started to get one up on Brian and that’s why Luke knows so much in hopes that it will all get back to Brian , let’s hope that in future she can keep things that are ment to be private private a lesson learnt .

Reactions: 27
Fact!!! That poor child is only like, 5/6 years old and having to deal with this. His mother should have protected him

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Fact!!! That poor child is only like, 5/6 years old and having to deal with this. His mother should have protected him
He is going be so messed up from all the stuff that’s happened the past few years. It’s unfair on him

• Sad
Reactions: 15
D&C’s are usually done up to 14-15 weeks. Later if the baby died earlier in the pregnancy but it wasn’t picked up otherwise. Also can be done later for retained tissue. They are done in the first trimester too but rarely for a very early miscarriage before 6 weeks. From my experience anyway. Of course there are so many different situations.

Awful news if it’s true she lost the baby. It’s such a crappy thing to go through, especially when you’ve had scans already and everything looks fine. Feel bad for Luke, I said it from the start she shouldn’t have told him that early. Well, everyone here did.

Reactions: 2
I hope if this is true she doesn’t think this gives her an excuse to be a voice for women who’ve had miscarriages like she done with IVF.. and forgive but I think she’s going to be painful in the future about this.. she was whinging a few weeks ago about how hard a journey it was for them to get this far.. now she might realise she was quite the dick about it and this is hard not 2 months of IVF and then getting pregnant on the first try! I can hear the mumble jumble already when she’s trying to sell sell sell for Dylan Oaks and the rest of the scammers.. she’s gonna relate everything back to her and when she lost the pregnancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm getting cross now the more I think about it assuming it's true and I believe the poster that said it. I wonder would Saaaayyyyra think it appropriate now if someone sent her a bag of jellies and Keet a pair of slippers ??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.