Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say this. No matter what I think of her and Keith I genuinely hope there hasn't been a miscarriage. If she has I can only imagine how devastating it must feel. But I will say that no matter how much we give out about her here on Tattle about her bad mothering, lack of hygiene, being beggy Mitchell, maunchausans, bad tan, manky hair, teeth picking, burping down the phone ect (I could go on forever) not one person here has wished that on her and no one here would be happy if has it happened. We may give out, we all know someone like her, she may make us rant, give us car crash viewing, but could never wish her genuine harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t want to speculate but whatever has happened will be milked for engagement. I’m sorry but that is the way this woman is
I wouldn't be surprised if she's recording in the back ground 🎥🥱 more material to share !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is it normal to be in for so long with a miscarriage or would there likely be some extra complications?
If she had scan Monday, she could have been taken back in yesterday for another to be certain & booked into day for D&C, or today for scan & tomorrow/Monday for D&C. She should have been home inbetween, but often regional hospitals could keep you in.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If she had scan Monday, she could have been taken back in yesterday for another to be certain & booked into day for D&C, or today for scan & tomorrow/Monday for D&C. She should have been home inbetween, but often regional hospitals could keep you in.
Gosh that’s a long time. How awful.

I don’t like her but that steffanie preissner one didn’t tell a soul of her pregnancy until the child arrived! Same with Courtney smith.. that’s the way to do it.. no begging posts and boring baby content, reels of nonsense and talk of fictional pregnancy related illnesses! I admire them for not making their page all things baby and pregnancy! Wish a few more of them would take a leaf out of their book

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Up until now despite being pregnant and essentially having everything she wanted, pregnancy, partner, one up on Luke’s dad, she was still on every day moaning and being miserable for the past few weeks. Constantly on with some problem or another. It was often said on here the past few weeks that she was dying to have something seriously wrong with her for the attention. I know it might seem heartless but she will absolutely use whatever misfortune for maximum sympathy and attention. Disclaimer to say I obviously hope nothing bad has happened but if it has, I do think she will use it for attention. 100%

Reactions: 30
Up until now despite being pregnant and essentially having everything she wanted, pregnancy, partner, one up on Luke’s dad, she was still on every day moaning and being miserable for the past few weeks. Constantly on with some problem or another. It was often said on here the past few weeks that she was dying to have something seriously wrong with her for the attention. I know it might seem heartless but she will absolutely use whatever misfortune for maximum sympathy and attention. Disclaimer to say I obviously hope nothing bad has happened but if it has, I do think she will use it for attention. 100%
Agreed! It’s awful if anything has happened her but she has wished over and over to have some illness or other wrong with both her and Luke. I do feel bad for Keith I’d say he’s beside himself with the worry of it and poor Luke. That child will be out of his mind with worry as so much importance was placed on “magnum” for him already. She has overshared everything with his young mind, I hope she doesn’t share anything tragic with him. Little lad doesn’t need that worry and stress at his age

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She wanted so badly to be something wrong maybe all her wishing has came through !

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Those that know her know, if she has had a miscarriage, that will be her identity, she will use it as content. She was weight loss, briefly a Mother, a bride to be with 77 hen do's, a single parent, a front line worker,,a secret public relationship, awarding stepped up daddies with cuff links, an offender to infertile women with jellies to let them know they're not forgotten, all while claiming to parent 99% of the time with her bigot. She had a not so silent, silent journey, while educating absolutely no one on the realities of ivf, she feigned more illness for interaction, pimped out her 'bump' in the hopes of clabs, on the beg for a pram, endless days on the couch like a paraplegic, voMMiting endlessly, while as usual eating her own weight at each meal. All the while neglecting the beautiful little boy she already has, he has been passed from pillar to post, to sessions in Youghal, to family who's not his family, while she tried on clothes hammered onto her, getting great night's sleep in pyjamas stuck to her, having baubles made for a Christmas tree, faking videos of her allegedly taking her first view of a positive pregnancy test, telling the poor child in the back of a car, gifting half of Cork with pissy sticks, rubbing them on her face, recording practically the post man while she told them she was 5 mins pregnant with Magnum, raving about Therapie and her hire purchase embryo, announcing to 50 THOUSAND people she was pregnant, que the hospital wrist band photos and pathetic photos of her medication, miraculous recovery to go to a hotel, and now she's gone AWOL, you can't help but assume the worst, you'd hope it's not, you wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone, ever, it's horrific, but you know she'll use it as content, same way as she hoped her IVF would get her free hotel stays, a free jeep, while she was breaking stigma, but only offending. I hope she's still pregnant, I really do. Mostly I hope Luke is okay, he was made to believe all he wanted was a baby, she forced that narrative on him, so desperate to have a 'family' because Brian does.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Surely there is a "long time lurker, first time poster" here, that knows her, waiting to come out of the woodwork.. Only dying to spill the tae.. If you're reading this... This is your sign 🙋 We are all rooting for you.. We won't tell Sayrahhhh you said anything 😉

Those that know her know, if she has had a miscarriage, that will be her identity, she will use it as content. She was weight loss, briefly a Mother, a bride to be with 77 hen do's, a single parent, a front line worker,,a secret public relationship, awarding stepped up daddies with cuff links, an offender to infertile women with jellies to let them know they're not forgotten, all while claiming to parent 99% of the time with her bigot. She had a not so silent, silent journey, while educating absolutely no one on the realities of ivf, she feigned more illness for interaction, pimped out her 'bump' in the hopes of clabs, on the beg for a pram, endless days on the couch like a paraplegic, voMMiting endlessly, while as usual eating her own weight at each meal. All the while neglecting the beautiful little boy she already has, he has been passed from pillar to post, to sessions in Youghal, to family who's not his family, while she tried on clothes hammered onto her, getting great night's sleep in pyjamas stuck to her, having baubles made for a Christmas tree, faking videos of her allegedly taking her first view of a positive pregnancy test, telling the poor child in the back of a car, gifting half of Cork with pissy sticks, rubbing them on her face, recording practically the post man while she told them she was 5 mins pregnant with Magnum, raving about Therapie and her hire purchase embryo, announcing to 50 THOUSAND people she was pregnant, que the hospital wrist band photos and pathetic photos of her medication, miraculous recovery to go to a hotel, and now she's gone AWOL, you can't help but assume the worst, you'd hope it's not, you wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone, ever, it's horrific, but you know she'll use it as content, same way as she hoped her IVF would get her free hotel stays, a free jeep, while she was breaking stigma, but only offending. I hope she's still pregnant, I really do. Mostly I hope Luke is okay, he was made to believe all he wanted was a baby, she forced that narrative on him, so desperate to have a 'family' because Brian does.
Wow 🤓 You had your weetabix this morning, you are on 🔥🌡today 😆👏👏 Knotted at your posts since this morning 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Gosh that’s a long time. How awful.
On my first miscarriage, I went in on Wed with bleeding, waited 9hrs to be seen, told baby was gone. Back in 2 days later with EPU (Rotunda) to have the loss confirmed. Booked in for following Tuesday for D&C as nurses were on strike on Monday.

A full week, longest ever. I remember every second of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If something bad is happening it will be milked for all it's worth. She did announce it to Instagram way too early. I will save my sympathy until we know what's happening which won't be long

Reactions: 12
Surely there is a "long time lurker, first time poster" here, that knows her, waiting to come out of the woodwork.. Only dying to spill the tae.. If you're reading this... This is your sign 🙋 We are all rooting for you.. We won't tell Sayrahhhh you said anything 😉

Wow 🤓 You had your weetabix this morning, you are on 🔥🌡today 😆👏👏 Knotted at your posts since this morning 🥳
I had a syn free steak, kilo of bodadoes and two bags of grated cheese as my hexB, not one breakfast fits all. This isn't a paid clab with steak, but if anyone wants to recommend a great steak shop sure I'll share the responses and be sure to tag them xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this............still I really hope all is just precautionary. No one deserves that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I really really hope all is ok 🙏🏻 She is a melt there’s no point in denying it but she hasn’t left my thoughts since Monday , I’m praying all is ok with her and the baby 🙏🏻 Miscarriage is soul destroying, confusing , heartbreaking, lonely I could go on but I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
On my first miscarriage, I went in on Wed with bleeding, waited 9hrs to be seen, told baby was gone. Back in 2 days later with EPU (Rotunda) to have the loss confirmed. Booked in for following Tuesday for D&C as nurses were on strike on Monday.

A full week, longest ever. I remember every second of it
Your not telling us they left a woman having a miscarriage for 9 hours before you were seen?? That's atrocious. Where was that god forsaken place?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.