Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker. I seen Keet and Sonic in Dublin airport earlier, I overheard them saying they were eloping to Gretna Green. They didn't get on the plane tho coz Sonic's carer allowence for Beddy didn't come through, Keet ripped off her garter and tried to strangle her with it and they both got arrested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The bauble was the worst thing of all and the lecture about how it was okay to buy a dress now for her 30th birthday next year if she wanted as an explanation to buying baby bits in Next. She was so cocky and triggering to other women, I know she was excited but it was too early for prams and booking new born photos. I do feel sorry for her but she is so cocky and unlikable. She was cocky saying she would not go for another Ivf round that 2 kids was enough. She will have to back track now, she definitely will try again.

Reactions: 29
Long time lurker. I seen Keet and Sonic in Dublin airport earlier, I overheard them saying they were eloping to Gretna Green. They didn't get on the plane tho coz Sonic's carer allowence for Beddy didn't come through, Keet ripped off her garter and tried to strangle her with it and they both got arrested.
I’m fooking dyyyiinngg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bauble was the worst thing of all and the lecture about how it was okay to buy a dress now for her 30th birthday next year if she wanted as an explanation to buying baby bits in Next. She was so cocky and triggering to other women, I know she was excited but it was too early for prams and booking new born photos. I do feel sorry for her but she is so cocky and unlikable. She was cocky saying she would not go for another Ivf round that 2 kids was enough. She will have to back track now, she definitely will try again.
Did she book new born photos??????😶

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s all speculation until we hear it from the horses mouth! But I don’t get how she could justify tellin 50k people so early on! She was sayin ‘what’s gonna happen is gonna happen ‘ regardless of who she tells etc. fair enough tell your family your pregnant so they can support you if something goes wrong but getting your little boy all excited and kissing your ‘bump’ so early on is ridiculous

Reactions: 14
Nobody knows if any of this is true until Sarah comes on Instagram and announces it herself

Reactions: 10
Jesus I can’t agree with this at all. If she has had a miscarriage she is under no obligation to post for however long she wants. Get a family member to post something? Don’t be so daft!
I reread my post and it’s poorly worded, that’s not what I meant by it. Of course she’s under no obligation to update or post, that would be your very last thought, if you weren’t Sarah. She’s obsessed with instagram and the last thing anyone would want is speculation and rumours. I more so meant that I can’t imagine miscarrying and having all that in the background. Rational thought would be to just try and make everything seem normal so you can grieve on your own but that’s not a solution either. Hopefully all is ok.
Edit, just read the sad news 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she's had a miscarriage or not maybe the dimwit which I doubt will wake up and see the wood from the trees, that posting personal life on social media isn't worth it, because ya may bet you're life on it Dylan Oaks, sweet king, tan people, fleece Jumper's all that shite will still find fool's to flog their dirt for them life goes on. While u put your own personal life out there to get following to sell for these people. Stay in your own lane Sarah with Slimming world and live your life like us Joe soap's normal duck all good them chains,tans and free stays are now if it is true, your broken 💔 but these companies the show still goes on.

Reactions: 12
I can 100% confirm she has had bad news. Went to the scan on monday and no heartbeat 💔 this news came from her sisters in the salon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I can 100% confirm she has had bad news. Went to the scan on monday and no heartbeat 💔 this news came from her sisters in the salon.
Awful. Well maybe she will reevaluate her life and stop sharing every detail with 50000 people. Unfortunately this thread exists because this woman has opened her life up to the public 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has put her child, mother, father, sisters, boyfriend on her PUBLIC page so she is open to criticism and scrutiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She doesn't need to take responsibility for anything. Miscarriages happen, mostly because of chromosomal issues but for any multitude of reasons. Yes we walk on egg shells trying to do the right thing but it's totally unfair to insinuate blame lies with the woman.
Sorry didn't mean to offend and yes of course you are right. What I meant was if she's blaming trolls she needs to take responsibility for her actions too. Again no offence intended. I do know what it's like to lose a baby and a child.

Reactions: 12
Julie is flat out flogging Dylan Oaks, none of them give a sh1t about each other, all about making money

Reactions: 19
If that is true, I feel so horrible for that gorgeous little boy that she has exposed to 50000 WITHOUT CONSENT. It was a very silly thing to do to tell 50000 people when she is 6 weeks pregnant. Ridiculous! And please don’t come @me as I couldn’t give a duck about anyone saying it’s never too early to tell people… IT IS. It’s a different situation when an innocent little child is being used on a reveal video. Children should be safeguarded and this isnt good enough!
The problem with telling people/children too early is you’re setting yourself up for disaster if things don’t go well. You have to go back & tell everyone the bad news and let people know your personal business. Each to their own but I’m sure having to explain to people and relive what happened only prolongs the healing process. Kids don’t need to know that early. A month in a kids life is so long so better of waiting so they have only a couple of months to wait. Telling them 4/5 months in is enough time imo.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.