Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what a disaster I feel awful for them but like looking back now and it's crazy how things can change in a few days. Away for a weekend away to just be and then showing the outfit Keith bought and talking about the buggy. Even i felt uncomfortable with her on about the buggy as from seeing family that's usually one of the last big things you buy. The whole thing made me feel uneasy it was so early and it's just my opinion and I have no kids or been through anything like it but god its terribly sad to think what they now have to deal with

Reactions: 17
I could of sworn it was but I was trying to get a good gawk to make sure it was her so didn't really give a duck about the car it was definitely her im from the parklands area which is next to onslow ... maybe she came home and then convinced herself there was something wrong after the D&C so went back up !?! The rest of us get on with it she must be kept in for the night on a drip 🙄
You just said she was all dolled up in your first post? Why would she be all dolled up after having a D & C ?

Reactions: 6
I could of sworn it was but I was trying to get a good gawk to make sure it was her so didn't really give a duck about the car it was definitely her im from the parklands area which is next to onslow ... maybe she came home and then convinced herself there was something wrong after the D&C so went back up !?! The rest of us get on with it she must be kept in for the night on a drip 🙄
Thought this said from the porklands area 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they have lost the baby it is very sad news. As much as she wrecks my head I think the loss of any life is desparetly sad.
The fact that she was playing the hyperemesis card and milking that but then away all weekend drinking her own body weight in non alcohol wines & cocktails was beyond comprehension for most of us but I’m sure if she could do it all again she would do a lot of things differently. Obviously I don’t mean that she in any way caused a loss what I mean is in hindsight I would imagine she would have realised that the constant attention seeking and drama seeking is never worth it.
I’m saying this as someone who initially looked for lots of attention and drama in my first pregnancy until the day I was rushed to maternity hospital with a bleed. From that day on I realised it was a life inside me and all I wanted was peace and quiet and no drama for the rest of my pregnancy. I quietly got on with it and enjoyed it and realised there’s no room for drama seeking during a pregnancy.

Reactions: 22
The problem with telling people/children too early is you’re setting yourself up for disaster if things don’t go well. You have to go back & tell everyone the bad news and let people know your personal business. Each to their own but I’m sure having to explain to people and relive what happened only prolongs the healing process. Kids don’t need to know that early. A month in a kids life is so long so better of waiting so they have only a couple of months to wait. Telling them 4/5 months in is enough time imo.
When I was pregnant I didn’t tell anyone until I was 5 months because the sooner you tell people the longer the pregnancy feels 🥱 and you get the “not long now” comments 🙄 i don’t ever recall any of my family or friends telling anybody at such an early stage!! It was purely driven by the need for validation, engagement and likes on social media!

Reactions: 30
When I was pregnant I didn’t tell anyone until I was 5 months because the sooner you tell people the longer the pregnancy feels 🥱 and you get the “not long now” comments 🙄 i don’t ever recall any of my family or friends telling anybody at such an early stage!! It was purely driven by the need for validation, engagement and likes on social media!
And to boast & gloat. 100%. She was only bursting to reveal it. So cocky too.
I actually feel sorry for Keeeet 🥺 In fairness he's rearing Lewk he would have reared that child not a bother to him. You have to give him that. Hopefully now he'll see sense and leg it 🏃 I'd say this will the end of the family unit 💫🤍

• Sad
Reactions: 24
And to boast & gloat. 100%. She was only bursting to reveal it. So cocky too.
I actually feel sorry for Keeeet 🥺 In fairness he's rearing Lewk he would have reared that child not a bother to him. You have to give him that. Hopefully now he'll see sense and leg it 🏃 I'd say this will the end of the family unit 💫🤍
I don’t recall there being any trigger warnings on any of her posts. She overshares far too much and should really stop. I couldn’t ever imagine hoping that I would have every female related illness that has existed…. Mocking is catching

Reactions: 18
I'm getting cross now the more I think about it assuming it's true and I believe the poster that said it. I wonder would Saaaayyyyra think it appropriate now if someone sent her a bag of jellies and Keet a pair of slippers ??
Was thinking the same.

Reactions: 3
While I’ve no doubt they’re devastated, for burps there’s an element of losing face now. How dismissive she was of Luke’s sister, the revenge baby with the bauble to get further digs in, the oversharing a fake IVF journey after losing a job for offending countless women, pimping an unborn child out for freebies from literally 6 weeks of conception, the pissy sticks etc to her 6 year old who shouldn’t even know where babies come from let’s face it nevermind that “mammy had one in a freezer” and the every ailment known to man. She couldn’t just have morning sickness, it had to be HG. If this is true (and easily may not be for her sisters to find a rat in their salon, they’ve all staked out posters before as per Sarah’s PI work and stories), I feel this will be milked for all it’s worth, the same reason RG got a following, the grief junkies. Dealin Yokes are tacky as muck and will no doubt use this as a marketing opportunity and “send her something to commemorate” however any new company that comes out of the woodwork to work with her and “gift” items will hopefully face the same backlash SweetCrap did for Mothers Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There will be lots of crying and snotting in to the phone when she eventually comes back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I won’t be watching any of it. Crying into the phone is where I draw the line. I will of course be keeping up with the thread 😉
The reels of crying and the quotes, I can’t abide when my own family (in-laws) do it, I won’t from her either. I’m sure the summaries and description on this thread will be ace though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lesson in oversharing for all the instahuns. Instagram needs to moderate better. Not sure how but the lack of self awareness is not good for viewers or those posting.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.