Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reels of crying and the quotes, I can’t abide when my own family (in-laws) do it, I won’t from her either. I’m sure the summaries and description on this thread will be ace though 😂
I cannot tolerate people crying into the phone… especially to a shitload of followers! What is the thought process behind it?? It’s uncomfortable and the only people that enjoy it are the grief tourist cunts that follow Rachel gorry

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot tolerate people crying into the phone… especially to a shitload of followers! What is the thought process behind it?? It’s uncomfortable and the only people that enjoy it are the grief tourist cunts that follow Rachel gorry
Grief tourist! That’s the term I couldn’t remember thank you!

Bless you. You’re very opinionated. Just joined 2 hours ago too 👃 🐀
I’m car inept and even I know the difference between a BMW and Peugeot 😂 what I need to know is who the duck is the poor unfortunate confused to be burps “all dolled up” 😂 now that’s a bit harsh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe I'm going soft in my old age but I can't stop thinking If it's true. Imagine all excited heading off to the scan , then to be told there is no heart beat. No one deserves that. No one.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Bit harsh don't you think ?
What I think is harsh is her arrogance and obnoxious behaviour and the way she deflects when she f*cks up and insults women like its an olympic sport. I hope Sayyyyyra takes the time to actually get professional help to deal with her loss as it won't be easy and heal properly. Insta is not the place to heal and crying and snotting in to a screen will be of no help to her.

Remember what Sayyyyra did coming up to Mothers Day with the jellies, now that is harsh!!!

By the way welcome 😊

Reactions: 21
How many weeks was she? Had she passed the 12 week stage
She was 12 weeks last week I believe as she posted a pic and said trimester 2 here we come...
They announced on Instagram around the 6 week mark which was shocking really.....far far too soon...and poor little Luke probably telling all his friends in school he will see the baby in a scan..you would feel sorry for them all the same,a weekend in Wexford and then home to hear the words theres no heartbeat...it must turn your world upside down,sad in the run up to Christmas too...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know everyone has a personal opinion on when to announce a pregnancy, but I remember my 1st pregnancy, husband was so excited he told his parents at about 6 weeks. His dad told everyone in the pub that weekend, being so excited. It's a small town so the whole place knew by the next morning.
I miscarried at 8 weeks and the worst part was having everyone know. I was heartbroken. I had more miscarriages after that but I didn't tell anyone until I was ready and strong enough. Other people knowing was the absolute worst.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe I'm going soft in my old age but I can't stop thinking If it's true. Imagine all excited heading off to the scan , then to be told there is no heart beat. No one deserves that. No one.
It happened to me and my husband twice, no signs and we had no clue, my body was lying to me because I still felt pregnant including sickness ect...
Wouldn't wish it on anyone it's just awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ye would all want to get a grip if ye get triggered by a bunch of shite on Instagram ffs grow a pair of balls🤪 bunch of fuckin snowflakes, too much time on yer hands girls ... karmas a witch remember that, I hope nothing happens to yer children or familys for all the bad mouthing ye do about people ye don't even know, absolutely no luck for it .. get a life the lot of ye!! sad fuckers!!
Why don’t u disappear as quick as u arrived with your ‘gossip’ 👋👋👋👋👋 Bye Felicia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ye would all want to get a grip if ye get triggered by a bunch of shite on Instagram ffs grow a pair of balls🤪 bunch of fuckin snowflakes, too much time on yer hands girls ... karmas a witch remember that, I hope nothing happens to yer children or familys for all the bad mouthing ye do about people ye don't even know, absolutely no luck for it .. get a life the lot of ye!! sad fuckers!!
You ok Hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you need some jellies and some new slippers ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Keith this isn’t twitter, simmer down

• Haha
Reactions: 60
D&C’s are usually done up to 14-15 weeks. Later if the baby died earlier in the pregnancy but it wasn’t picked up otherwise. Also can be done later for retained tissue. They are done in the first trimester too but rarely for a very early miscarriage before 6 weeks. From my experience anyway. Of course there are so many different situations.

Awful news if it’s true she lost the baby. It’s such a crappy thing to go through, especially when you’ve had scans already and everything looks fine. Feel bad for Luke, I said it from the start she shouldn’t have told him that early. Well, everyone here did.
I feel so sorry for poor luke 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
When you say ‘triggered’…….do you mean….pew pew ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 56
What is the purpose of your visit to this thread @lurkermar ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No judgement, but has anyone of you girls ever made a “reaction video”?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.