Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. "Born sleeping" is a term for a still birth ie 20+ weeks.

Every woman and mother on earth knows this. SARAH knows this.

She's claiming a first trimester MC is a still birth. I'm sorry for her loss, but I also knew this is exactly how she would twist it. She's a disgrace.
It's actually after 24 weeks - the term does not belong in this instance!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m really sorry for them. I don’t like Sarah but I can’t imagine what it must be like. I’d forgive the lack of a trigger warning in this instance as it’s the first post and she’s grieving herself but I hope in future posts if she decides to discuss it she will use a warning first.
has anyone noticed the dr on the therapie page has said thePCOS increases your risk of miscarriage!? I didn’t know that.

Reactions: 4
This did not need to go online. Keep things private for duck sake

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who in the name of god whips out a phone to do a video as you are leaving hospital after a mc. I am actually speechless and furious. Once again Burp reveals her true self, she is deranged. She can't even be silent while grieving.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She must have been following all those pages to learn the lingo. It’s sad but it should be kept private. Taking a video for Instagram as she leaves the hospital. Rotten.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not trying to moderate or anything but can people just stop fighting amongst themselves and making the situation about themselves. It’s Sarah’s thread

• Heart
Reactions: 32
At work this morning, I’ve mentioned before there’s no Sarah fans here. Everyone ‘has heard from someones friend of someone’ that it was a miscarriage which could just mean everyone reads here ! but then someone else said ’ apparently she’s birthed the baby now and shes far gone enough that there will be a funeral’ and I honestly just said STOP THE bleeping MADNESS NOW, THATS AN ABSOLUTE RUMOUR so I think until such time Sarah comes on, unless someone hears it from the mammals mouth then maybe we just talk about everything else but! Cos feeding into exaggerated rumours only makes tattle out to be what everyone says it is - a gossip site & actually that’s not true. everyone is very sorry for any woman suffering a loss, but we know she was 12-13 weeks so in terms of stillbirths or Fèilecean or funerals that just adds an unnecessary level of darkness to the chat in my opinion. Maybe I’m wrong - I just remember all the bad Sarah has done already monetising things and suffering and I don’t want her earning Brownie points from followers because it looked like it was cold hearted chats over here. Maybe I’m just wrong and sensitive and I know deep down whatever has happened will become a reel and a Dylan oaks sales pitch
Seems like brandambassadors colleague was on to something here and *just had their wires crossed re timing…….I’m not holding my breath that this won’t be monetised. I hoped she would handle this with care and grace after breadcrumbing it all week with the pages she was following but in the blink of a eye, dashed it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did Sarah just pin the announcement and video telling Luke so they would be at the top of her page

• Wow
She has asked for "privacy" at this time (you would swear she was being hounded by the paparazzi 🙄), she then promptly posts a video of them leaving the hospital.
Getting 'content for the gram' would be the last thing on my mind after something like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My baby was born at 24 weeks and he was actually born sleeping. Her there trying to insinuate she was sooo far along by saying the 2nd trimester..sorry now, by the skin of her teeth it was & I know its still awful and I feel for her but it was a MC. Nothing more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I don’t like her use of the term born sleeping but I can understand why she’d feel the need to do so. I hate that she made a public announcement but as she has played the whole thing out in public she put herself in the position so had to say something. I do think she should be doing trigger warnings as a lot of people are affected by this topic. I also think she should have turned off her comments around her sm platforms. She needs private time away from sm now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What was the thing before where she had the ad up about giving someone jellies for again? homestly can’t remember and god knows what thread at this stage.

Am wrecked, must go into work tomorrow (trying get us back into office mor) and now I’m dreading it as I’ll be on at lunch and this is gonna be on bleeping thread #87 at that stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t like her use of the term born sleeping but I can understand why she’d feel the need to do so. I hate that she made a public announcement but as she has played the whole thing out in public she put herself in the position so had to say something. I do think she should be doing trigger warnings as a lot of people are affected by this topic. I also think she should have turned off her comments around her sm platforms. She needs private time away from sm now.
It's all about the comments with her though, she craves attention so this is right up her street.

Reactions: 12
I’m not trying to moderate or anything but can people just stop fighting amongst themselves and making the situation about themselves. It’s Sarah’s thread
Agree it's getting a bit wild between people lately 🥴🤭

Reactions: 12
She told people way too soon about her pregnancy, like she was only just about to start the second trimester, likewise Luke was also told way way too early - he did not need to know until she was further along. I do feel sorry for Sarah and i cant even imagine what she is going through now and how difficult the next while is going to be for her, but now should be her time to bow out from social media and spend her time healing ❤

• Heart
My baby was born at 24 weeks and he was actually born sleeping. Her there trying to insinuate she was sooo far along by saying the 2nd trimester..sorry now, by the skin of her teeth it was & I know its still awful and I feel for her but it was a MC. Nothing more.
I lost 9 babies. 2 at 11 and 12 weeks. Twins at 7 weeks. Twins at 5 weeks. And 3 separate at 5 weeks. They were my babies. They are no less than your baby lost at 24 weeks. It doesn't matter how far along someone was a loss is a loss and as mentioned here already to someone who desperately wants a baby that is a baby from the minute the test is positive. Your comment "nothing more" is frankly disgusting towards anyone who has had an earlier loss than you not just Sarah.

I know this thread is about sarah but people are sickening how they are putting her down because of how she worded her post. She is grieving. We all do this differently.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Seems like brandambassadors colleague was on to something here and had their wires crossed re timing…….I’m not holding my breath that this won’t be monetised. I hoped she would handle this with care and grace after breadcrumbing it all week with the pages she was following but in the blink of a eye, dashed it.
She posted the week before she was just at the end of the first trimester. Her post this evening said "entering the 2nd trimester" - thats Sarah speak for 11-12 weeks.

I don't follow your point about BAs colleague?

Reactions: 3
She posted the week before she was just at the end of the first trimester. Her pst this evening said "entering the 2nd trimester" - thats Sarah speak for 11-12 weeks.

I don't follow your point about BAs colleague?
The mentioning of the baby had been “birthed”…..and Sarah using the terms she has tonight. Very on the nose! I hope to god they were wrong re a funeral. Having attended babies born sleeping funerals, I wouldn’t wish having to attend something like that on my worst enemy.

• Sad
She posted the week before she was just at the end of the first trimester. Her pst this evening said "entering the 2nd trimester" - thats Sarah speak for 11-12 weeks.

I don't follow your point? About BAs colleague?
She had 2nd trimester vitamin tablets on her stories a few weeks ago, her timelines are always off, she adds more time to timelines and takes away more from weight loss 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.