Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for her I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but she has the miscarriage post pinned to her insta at the top of her page does it not scream look at this post and feel sorry for me ?? I know I sound like a bleep but I can’t imagine why you’d pin it to your insta I just find the whole ivf misscarrage journey all a look at me and what I’m going through …..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Shared her post to her story just for good measure to make sure she gets plenty of attention, sorry I don’t pity this at all, it’s sad a baby lost it’s life but not one bit sad for burps, her baby wasn’t born sleeping it was a miscarriage, clearly used the term to make it sound like she had a still birth because it sounds all the worse and more pity for her. Pity party for 1 in onslow gardens tonight, she’s such a tit!
That’s my point. I didn’t see her post, only her story that lead me to her post. No trigger warning, no need to share it to her story if she wasn’t looking to make sure everyone saw it. When I miscarried it was horrific, a shock, I didn’t know I was pregnant to begin with and it wasn’t a baby born sleeping. It was traumatic and I couldn’t bare to include my partner in it but I would NEVER compare that pain and confusion to a woman experiencing a stillbirth of literally born sleeping.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Sarah needs to learn from this,loss can happen at any stage in pregnancy however I suppose in her situation with a small child it's nearly better off to wait until ur at the safe point,id imagine it'll be hard enough to cope with the loss without having to try and manage luke's sadness about it too,its nearly too complex for him to get his small head around,so far his experience of pregnancy on the other side has been positive,this will be hard for him to comprehend. Maybe I'm wrong though. It's a horrendous thing to go through.

Reactions: 8
Shared her post to her story just for good measure to make sure she gets plenty of attention, sorry I don’t pity this at all, it’s sad a baby lost it’s life but not one bit sad for burps, her baby wasn’t born sleeping it was a miscarriage, clearly used the term to make it sound like she had a still birth because it sounds all the worse and more pity for her. Pity party for 1 in onslow gardens tonight, she’s such a tit!
Wow. Calling it a pity party? The woman is just after having a miscarriage, hardly a pity party

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well the long awaited announcement awful sad news for them and their families, they'll want to grieve in silent now, like her journey should have been kept from day one. you'd kinda feel more sorry for Keith really from the way he looks after Luke you'd know he would have been a good father !!!!

Reactions: 21
How many weeks was she? They may have waited a week to re scan her to make sure there was still no HB. They have to confirm that before they can medically manage an mmc. My mmc wasn’t fully complete for 4 weeks as I retained tissue so had to have an erpc despite delivering a baby that was brought home and buried.
I’d say she was 12-13 weeks. Must have been her 12 week scan, she wouldn’t have been getting one otherwise. Lots of people opt to take the tablets or wait instead of a D&C. Tough going at that gestation. Proper labour pains. They may have kept her in hospital for a few days to make sure there were no prblems when she was miscarrying. Born sleeping is a strange thing to say but I just think she’s a bit clueless when it comes to terminology. Hope she’ll be okay and not take the piss with her posts in the next few days +weeks.

Reactions: 16
That’s my point. I didn’t see her post, only her story that lead me to her post. No trigger warning, no need to share it to her story if she wasn’t looking to make sure everyone saw it. When I miscarried it was horrific, a shock, I didn’t know I was pregnant to begin with and it wasn’t a baby born sleeping. It was traumatic and I couldn’t bare to include my partner in it but I would NEVER compare that pain and confusion to a woman experiencing a stillbirth of literally born sleeping.

Sorry for your loss 💔 that’s it it’s not a full grown baby I know a loss is still a loss no matter how many weeks but a stillbirth/baby born sleeping and a miscarriage are two different stages of a pregnancy altogether

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sadly I totally understand her saying this . It’s kind of hard to explain or describe but from my few experiences when you have a loss early on (12 weeks or less ) it’s almost like it’s disregarded by the hospital and isn’t viewed as baby in the sense they don’t deem it a “viable “ pregnancy until much much later on and whilst I somewhat understand the viewpoint they have as in a pregnancy before 27 weeks (I think that’s the right time frame ) isn’t going to survive if born from a mother and fathers point of view , well certainly from my husband and i point of view , we deemed it our “baby” the minute we heard that heart beat so to be told there is no heart beat and we will just do a D&C and “get rid of it” (yes a doctor used those words to us 😡) it seemed totally wrong to us and we didn’t want to simply “get rid of it “ we wanted our baby’s to be born or to pass naturally and not via a D&C 🤷🏻‍♀️ So I can totally understand where she is coming from , to them it’s their baby but to the hospital it’s sadly just another early loss. It’s terribly sad and I am honestly heartbroken for them , she’s a melt but no one absolutely no one deserves to go through this 💔

This part really confuses me.. I’m lucky enough to never have had a miscarriage so maybe it makes sense to those who had?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Born sleeping is not the term she should be using. But can’t say I’m surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Being Burp she's most likely getting a thrill from watching the engagement go crazy on her page.
Devastating for anyone to have a loss at any time, it is a heartbreaking time for all involved. I feel for poor Luke, I really do.

Now that she is experiencing this sadness for herself I hope she will think before she speaks and realises a pack of jellies and a pair of slippers doesn't ease the heartache.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d say she was 12-13 weeks. Must have been her 12 week scan, she wouldn’t have been getting one otherwise. Lots of people opt to take the tablets or wait instead of a D&C. Tough going at that gestation. Proper labour pains. They may have kept her in hospital for a few days to make sure there were no prblems when she was miscarrying. Born sleeping is a strange thing to say but I just think she’s a bit clueless when it comes to terminology. Hope she’ll be okay and not take the piss with her posts in the next few days +weeks.
I had an mmc at nearly 20 weeks and had to take the medication as my body didn’t go into labour naturally. I’d no other option. They don’t do d and c after 12 weeks. It was painful but not as bad as a full term labour. I wanted the pain to prove he was born and was in the world. I think she was earlier than 12 weeks more like 8 to 10 weeks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My heart breaks for both families honestly 💔 I cudnt careless when she posted it's how she has worded her post... She had a miscarriage and wud b at most 12 weeks ... So it wud b a D+C or a tablet to let it pass ... Either way baby O'Connor cudnt have been born sleeping she looking for extra sympathy... She obviously reads here ..so here you go burp... ...this was your chance to come on with a simple post that everyone wud read and our hearts wud break for ye as a family but you cudnt you had to make it as dramatic as you cud and it's has backfired

Reactions: 24
Entered the world sleeping exactly how we hoped it would be ???? Sorry now but what wer they expecting they would be awake? Terrible situation for all involved horrible thing to have to go threw but what a statement 🤨🤨🤨
I'm simply guessing here but I'm thinking if it took a week she refused a dnc. Waited for it to happen naturally or else with medication. The statement she made exactly how we hoped I think is referring to how the baby entered (delivered vs DNC) rather than the sleeping part. I know from my own experience I've had 2 losses around similar times. 1 came naturally and baby was fully formed just tiny. But the 2nd was a dnc and I wasn't allowed see as the baby had come apart 💔 of I was to go through this again I would prefer to not have a dnc if at all possible. (Please know this doesn't happen with all doc's but it is a possibility)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She has what looks like 2 scan pictures, one clearly a little baby, what is the other one? Please please tell me she’s not sharing a scan pic of a miscarriage

i really do hope she focuses on her health now. Get in to the best shape she can be and try again.

Reactions: 1
I have had many a miscarriage unfortunately and some I past myself at the same gestation as her and I have also had d&c for a missed miscarriage I would never compare that to a stillborn baby and her post kinda suggests that. I know because I have had a stillborn little boy, grief is grief I know that and her loss is very sad but the wording of that post is a bit unusual

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly I've had 3 miscarriages in up to 15wks and my best friend baby born sleeping at 38wks they are not the same
This. "Born sleeping" is a term for a still birth ie 23+ weeks.

Every woman and mother on earth knows this. SARAH knows this.

She's claiming a first trimester MC is a still birth. I'm sorry for her loss, but I also knew this is exactly how she would twist it. She's a disgrace.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.