Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone as I had one and it was the most loneliest time of my life and I hope the baby is safe..... saying that it's such a coincidence that this is happening,whatever it is when she has been called out on her lies and him whoring around....she has been online as it was said here and he deleted his Facebook page the other day,she hadn't the decency to tell her followers that she was taking a break even though she was online,I really hope I am right in thinking this is one of her made up illnesses that she has insulted so many women with in the past,she will stop at nothing to make herself the victim....my heart goes out to Luke being stuck with her
This! fine to share your pregnancy with 50K people - to each their own! What’s not fine, sharing your journey daily for months and announcing you’re going for a scan and not providing an update. She’s not obligated to update us and hope to god all is ok but if it is, it’s a beyond tit*y thing to do to your following for attention. If it were a miscarriage you’d think she’d get a friend or family member to post at least something, an old ad or repost to stop the speculation and constant dms, surely that would be worse in that situation? Unless your motive is attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If Luke was sick with a bug maybe she got it and she was admitted but to be fair the obvious conclusion is something wasn’t right with the scan and that’s the reason for the radio silence. I couldn’t see her not posting if she was admitted for anything else.

Reactions: 6
Only other thing I could think is something was a bit off on the scan, like NT measurements or something. And they are back for another scan today. If it’s a missed miscarriage they usually do bring you back in to be scanned a few days apart to get a second opinion.

I’ve never had a D&C but have been admitted after a miscarriage due to complications and it was on the same ward as the early pregnancy unit is in CUMH. Very depressing altogether, lots of Mothers being induced with babies that hadn’t made it. Thankfully all private rooms. Think there’s a few 4 bed rooms for gynaecology patients.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This! fine to share your pregnancy with 50K people - to each their own! What’s not fine, sharing your journey daily for months and announcing you’re going for a scan and not providing an update. She’s not obligated to update us and hope to god all is ok but if it is, it’s a beyond tit*y thing to do to your following for attention. If it were a miscarriage you’d think she’d get a friend or family member to post at least something, an old ad or repost to stop the speculation and constant dms, surely that would be worse in that situation? Unless your motive is attention.
I feel sorry for those who genuinely follow her and enjoy her, regardless of why exactly.

Reactions: 4
Mauling my own face and picking at my teeth for a feeling of the old fashioned days. Off to the mirror to learn how to eye duck. Think I'll go all out and make a smoothie bowl then. I'm lost without you Sayrahhh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is where this tit gets real for all those ones who choose to live their lives through social media, There is the reason why they shouldn't use their kids for following either, is all this begging, using people's following to line your pocket or I should say nearly all say it's my side Hussle. Now she's with or without a baby, teeth gets caught talking to someone and the world and his father knows. I'm not saying he did or didn't act the bolliox on her but my point here is is all this worth it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is where this tit gets real for all those ones who choose to live their lives through social media, There is the reason why they shouldn't use their kids for following either, is all this begging, using people's following to line your pocket or I should say nearly all say it's my side Hussle. Now she's with or without a baby, teeth gets caught talking to someone and the world and his father knows. I'm not saying he did or didn't act the bolliox on her but my point here is is all this worth it now.
I’d rather my own peace than all my business out and for what? A knock off handbag and a hotel stay? I think you need to be a certain type

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate to say it, but I agree with this.

ETA: Ive edited and typed this a few times. This may seem harsh and I hope it doesn't come across wrong.

I think multiple things can be true at once. I hope she's OK but I still think her carry on up until now was disgraceful.

Back 6 weeks ago when she first had her bleed from the Haematoma she posted awful, clickbaity stories with no trigger warnings about how frightened she was / couldn't stop crying etc - by design to make people think something bad had happened.

Then she'd immediately (and again no trigger warning and with duck ALL consideration for who she hurt) immediately follow them up with gushing happy scan photos saying baby was "dancing" and all was well.

She has exaggerated every symptom every step of the way, to make it seem like she was suffering worse than she was (in between ridiculous carry on like clearing out Lukes toys room for the baby when she was only 8 weeks gone, begging for prams at only 12 weeks).

I hope to God everything is OK with her baby. But I ALSO hope she now realises how bleeping insensitive her previous carry on was and is more considerate of other women in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Exactly this. I cannot even imagine putting up all my business, my kids' business and all about my partner day in day out. There is nothing worth that loss of privacy. You definitely have to be a certain type, an attention seeker in the worst way.

Reactions: 16
Not missing this blood pressure riser one bit, because she grinds my gears with her daily shite about me, myself n 👁, I'm sooooo tired, I'm feeling soooo unwell, I've Luke 99% of the time, me n teeettthhh need time on our own, she was talking as if she was home n dry with the pregnancy, with life oh she had it made, she was like that one person we all know who pretends she's got it all, the happy marriage, the great home, great kids, great life when reality is it's like everyone else's we're all fighting something and tryn every day to stay afloat.
Excuse you me... how dare you.... if you're going g to quote her get it right ... she's egggggggssssssaaawwwwwwwsted 🤪🤣🤣

One would think….. following the charity and going on the missing list is a new low for even her though
If she comes back on and says "we had a scare" or eggsssagerates HG ill flipping screa so loud she'll hear me

Someone said there that it's posted from a few days ago no ,? I'm blocked so can't check
Jesus blocked on tiktok? what did you do? 🤣

I think she’s lost it and it’s an awful thing for anyone to go through I wouldn’t wish it on anyone 💔 I think if everything had gone ok she would have been on straight after the scan plus even when she was “on bed rest” for the ten days she still came on here and there,and with Keith being spotted up in cumh that’s not a good sign either ….so that’s my two cents till we see if she comes back on
Unless he's up there with a different baby mamma 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw Keith in the cumh aswell today, he was walking infront of me going in. He had a bag in his hand from tesco. As much as I think she is a head wreak, I hope they aren’t dealing with a miscarriage. Having had many miscarriages myself I wouldn’t wish it on anyone it’s soul destroying

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate to say it, but I agree with this.

ETA: Ive edited and typed this a few times. This may seem harsh and I hope it doesn't come across wrong.

I think multiple things can be true at once. I hope she's OK but I still think her carry on up until now was disgraceful.

Back 6 weeks ago when she first had her bleed from the Haematoma she posted awful, clickbaity stories with no trigger warnings about how frightened she was / couldn't stop crying etc - by design to make people think something bad had happened.

Then she'd immediately (and again no trigger warning and with duck ALL consideration for who she hurt) immediately follow them up with gushing happy scan photos saying baby was "dancing" and all was well.

She has exaggerated every symptom every step of the way, to make it seem like she was suffering worse than she was (in between ridiculous carry on like clearing out Lukes toys room for the baby when she was only 8 weeks gone, begging for prams at only 12 weeks).

I hope to God everything is OK with her baby. But I ALSO hope she now realises how bleeping insensitive her previous carry on was and is more considerate of other women in future.

Unfortunately Burps is tone deaf, she'll never learn

Also, does anyone know when that tiktok was put up? I'm not quite sure 🤔🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m suspecting miscarriage 💔 if she was in with sickness she would be on like she was the last time posting the whole time but her silence is definitely telling me something isn’t right

Reactions: 5
I’m suspecting miscarriage 💔 if she was in with sickness she would be on like she was the last time posting the whole time but her silence is definitely telling me something isn’t right
I can't imagine it would be anything else at this stage, awful news if it is

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to speculate but whatever has happened will be milked for engagement. I’m sorry but that is the way this woman is

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t want to speculate but whatever has happened will be milked for engagement. I’m sorry but that is the way this woman is
Very true! And trolls will be blamed. But she better not forget she was getting Botox and her lips done whilst just pregnant ! She cannot say she didn’t rest and relax also because that’s all she bloody done and people on here who had ivf previously were saying she should be up and about !

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.