Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then she mustnt have miscarried surely ? Would you even be on social media if something bad happened..
It might have been scheduled post maybe? Not sure if you can do that on TT. Strange how she posted it on TT and didn't add the video or reel to insta as well.

THE PLOT THICKENS!!! :coffee:🐸

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone as I had one and it was the most loneliest time of my life and I hope the baby is safe..... saying that it's such a coincidence that this is happening,whatever it is when she has been called out on her lies and him whoring around....she has been online as it was said here and he deleted his Facebook page the other day,she hadn't the decency to tell her followers that she was taking a break even though she was online,I really hope I am right in thinking this is one of her made up illnesses that she has insulted so many women with in the past,she will stop at nothing to make herself the victim....my heart goes out to Luke being stuck with her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Basically Burps went away for a freebie weekend to Wexford. They ate, drank and laughed. Didn’t go to the leisure centre but they assured us it looked lovely. Came home. Keet went to a big Barrs GAA match. Allegedly he was chatting up a fine thing afterwards. Burps kept ringing with the little songbird Lewk belting out renditions of Allez Les Bleus to the lads. Anyways fast forward to Monday morning Lewky was vomiting all night. His bed linen even had to be changed. Kid was packed off over to school bright and early - driven by Keet. The kid forgot he vomited. Burp went back to bed. A concerned parent(s) contacted the school to voice their concerns. The letter was proudly displayed here. Shortly afterwards Burp and Keet appeared - in the car - off to attend a scan in CUMH and have lunch afterwards. Burp was raging in her address to us from the passenger seat. Jury is out if it was over the school, the fine thing, being dropped by Proceive or Keets late night. Fast forward an hour and we get a glimpse of her CUMH Patient folder. After that complete and utter silence. Nothing. We are talking about a full 72 hours as we speak. Not a curtain twitch or an old saucy smirk - no tunes, anecdotes, verses or pics. Nothing. Unfortunately there is much speculation that all may not be well with her pregnancy. Keet is not in work and he was spotted by an eagle eyed Tattler in CUMH this morning- by the double doors on the ground floor. To be continued……….

• Haha
Reactions: 56
That was 5 days ago the tik tok video

Why did proceive drop her ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think she’s lost it and it’s an awful thing for anyone to go through I wouldn’t wish it on anyone 💔 I think if everything had gone ok she would have been on straight after the scan plus even when she was “on bed rest” for the ten days she still came on here and there,and with Keith being spotted up in cumh that’s not a good sign either ….so that’s my two cents till we see if she comes back on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also think that its not good news. Nothing else would keep her away so long.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s lost it and it’s an awful thing for anyone to go through I wouldn’t wish it on anyone 💔 I think if everything had gone ok she would have been on straight after the scan plus even when she was “on bed rest” for the ten days she still came on here and there,and with Keith being spotted up in cumh that’s not a good sign either ….so that’s my two cents till we see if she comes back on
i think your right something isn’t right if all went ok with scan on Monday there would no need to be there again today 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well I hope to god she's not doing this to grow more followers and interaction, but nothing surprises me with her. Either way she will lap up the attention what ever is going on. I hope she is ok with bump thou & Luke is alright too. I think with her pregnancy from the start she was so negative moaning & nearly wanting herself to be sick . That's the sad part 😢

Reactions: 10
If she was there mon and found out something wasnt right , they would be bringing her back in now for d&c .or else this is all a very elaborate ploy to make keet feel very guilty about his behaviour and that his behaviour has nearly caused a miscarriage

Reactions: 6
Basically Burps went away for a freebie weekend to Wexford. They ate, drank and laughed. Didn’t go to the leisure centre but they assured us it looked lovely. Came home. Keet went to a big Barrs GAA match. Allegedly he was chatting up a fine thing afterwards. Burps kept ringing with the little songbird Lewk belting out renditions of Allez Les Bleus to the lads. Anyways fast forward to Monday morning Lewky was vomiting all night. His bed linen even had to be changed. Kid was packed off over to school bright and early - driven by Keet. The kid forgot he vomited. Burp went back to bed. A concerned parent(s) contacted the school to voice their concerns. The letter was proudly displayed here. Shortly afterwards Burp and Keet appeared - in the car - off to attend a scan in CUMH and have lunch afterwards. Burp was raging in her address to us from the passenger seat. Jury is out if it was over the school, the fine thing, being dropped by Proceive or Keets late night. Fast forward an hour and we get a glimpse of her CUMH Patient folder. After that complete and utter silence. Nothing. We are talking about a full 72 hours as we speak. Not a curtain twitch or an old saucy smirk - no tunes, anecdotes, verses or pics. Nothing. Unfortunately there is much speculation that all may not be well with her pregnancy. Keet is not in work and he was spotted by an eagle eyed Tattler in CUMH this morning- by the double doors on the ground floor. To be continued……….
Morgan Freeman eat your heart out 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.