Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she waited for 7pm now less, prime engagement time as she has stated. Disgusting. Sorry for Luke the poor chicken. You waited Big Back until more believable proof “said at school gates” was here and you realised it was worse saying nothing but coyly following all those pages. Regardless of the loss which is heartbreaking, you’re a bleep.
I don't care what anyone thinks of her but for God's sake show a little human decency.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Without being insensitive but why a week in hospital and why say born sleeping she was supposedly 13 weeks. Iv had 2 miscarriages myself 13 and 15 weeks 18 years apart and both only in over night the first I had a d+c the second I was given a suppository and delivered myself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Having been through a 12 week scan with no heartbeat the same as Sarah some things are a bit strange to me with this .....why did it take from the 17th to the 25th ? I'm presuming she decided against a d&c ??? Also 'born sleeping' is a term I would only associate with a stillborn baby . I would never ever compare my heartache at a miscarriage to what someone who has to go through the trauma of a still birth has to endure . She is only doing that and using that term to get extra sympathy and attention .
Agree anyone that has had a miscarraige 12'
13,14 weeks knows exactly how awful it is but we do know it is not a baby born sleepinv ,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
No need for this in fairness
We have ALL expressed sympathy and wishing this was not true during the week but she has just proven all the speculation of “she will use this as a cash cow” “a marketing ploy” but the very first post being bang on HER SELF STATED “prime engagement time”. I have no doubt she was itching until 7 to post this. It’s an awful thing to have to post at any time but waiting til a time she knows she will get most engagement is a scream for sympathy, more followers etc. as someone else has said she will now be the spokeswoman for all whom have suffered a MC. She won’t speak for me and mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Without being insensitive but why a week in hospital and why say born sleeping she was supposedly 13 weeks. Iv had 2 miscarriages myself 13 and 15 weeks 18 years apart and both only in over night the first I had a d+c the second I was given a suppository and delivered myself.
I’d say she was in and out of the hospital maybe different days surely, it’s just the way she put it sounds like she was in hospital.

Reactions: 6
I’d say she was in and out of the hospital maybe different days surely, it’s just the way she put it sounds like she was in hospital.
Don’t forget she also claimed to be in hosp ‘the first week of September’ (she wasn’t, it was a day visit) and the first week of October (the hypermeresis 😵💫) so pay no heed to her hospital stories

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She did wait for prime engagement time for a reason so the poster above is right in that sense, Sarah herself has said it before. I’ve had 2 mc and a very close relative had a stillborn baby, no way would I ever in one million years compare my situation to hers and say my baby was born sleeping. That’s been worded really badly and wrongly

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and maybe she said that rather than she had to have a d&c. Still a strange thing to say about a mmc.

Reactions: 6
Ah lads I can't stand her she's a massive bleep but I was hoping and praying this was one of her stunts and the wee baby was ok. She's a gowl but hope she's as ok and can be expected and please god she will approach this with grace, tact and sensitivity

Reactions: 19
She did wait for prime engagement time for a reason so the poster above is right in that sense, Sarah herself has said it before. I’ve had 2 mc and a very close relative had a stillborn baby, no way would I ever in one million years compare my situation to hers and say my baby was born sleeping. That’s been worded really badly and wrongly
Exactly I've had 3 miscarriages in up to 15wks and my best friend baby born sleeping at 38wks they are not the same

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And she waited for 7pm now less, prime engagement time as she has stated. Disgusting. Sorry for Luke the poor chicken. You waited Big Back until more believable proof “said at school gates” was here and you realised it was worse saying nothing but coyly following all those pages. Regardless of the loss which is heartbreaking, you’re a bleep.

To be honest,
You can dislike her all you want, but this is absolutely heartbreaking for her. A little compassion wouldn't go astray, just even a tiny bit. By all means, come at her in a few days/weeks time when she's plugging everything and anything, but at this moment she has chosen to share bad news that is hurting both her and her family. Who's gives a toss what time she posted it, we'd have had an opinion on it anyway.

I very much dislike Sarah, but I would never go so far as to ignore the pain that she might be feeling and call her a bleep.
To be honest, I'll be hugging my son a little bit tighter tonight realising how lucky I am and wishing the best for all mothers who have gone thru a loss and are continuing down the same path.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think its fair and factual to point out she posted at 7pm purposefully for engagement. It was already predicted she'd prob post it at 7pm. And i dont think pointing this out is insenstive or shows lack of compassion to that bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How many weeks was she? They may have waited a week to re scan her to make sure there was still no HB. They have to confirm that before they can medically manage an mmc. My mmc wasn’t fully complete for 4 weeks as I retained tissue so had to have an erpc despite delivering a baby that was brought home and buried.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly I've had 3 miscarriages in up to 15wks and my best friend baby born sleeping at 38wks they are not the same
Agree while grief and loss is relative to each person and a MC can leave a lot of trauma. There are still days I long for my babies that didn't make it

It is not the same as a stillbirth where the phrase 'born sleeping' belongs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Shared her post to her story just for good measure to make sure she gets plenty of attention, sorry I don’t pity this at all, it’s sad a baby lost it’s life but not one bit sad for burps, her baby wasn’t born sleeping it was a miscarriage, clearly used the term to make it sound like she had a still birth because it sounds all the worse and more pity for her. Pity party for 1 in onslow gardens tonight, she’s such a tit!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Ah here sorry she had a MC, ive had 1 too, so i can at least acknowledge how hurt she, they, must be feeling, but for the love of god, the baby oconner born sleeping, she was approx 12/13 weeks, milking it to the max, now why isnt luke a buckley then not a burke....muppet

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.