Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gp said Wegovy is the future. It’s in the process of pricing or whatever with the HSE to see if theyll cover it on medical card and drug payments scheme. It’s meant to be even better then ozempic. I’m hoping it’ll be out soon. Apparently it reduces appetite same as ozempic, no shits or vomiting, you just stop eating as you feel full … i can’t wait
Sign me up 🙌

Reactions: 4
And she waited for 7pm now less, prime engagement time as she has stated. Disgusting. Sorry for Luke the poor chicken. You waited Big Back until more believable proof “said at school gates” was here and you realised it was worse saying nothing but coyly following all those pages. Regardless of the loss which is heartbreaking, you’re a bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Can anyone explain how come it would take a week after no heartbeat for her to give birth? Don’t really understand when she wasn’t very far gone (no hate I genuinely don’t understand)

Reactions: 23
A
And she waited for 7pm now less, prime engagement time as she has stated. Disgusting. Sorry for Luke the poor chicken
Ah here, she has just posted about having a miscarriage. Maybe hold off on the cynicism for a while. No matter who you are, it's am awful thing to got through.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A

Ah here, she has just posted about having a miscarriage. Maybe hold off on the cynicism for a while. No matter who you are, it's am awful thing to got through.
Don’t moderate me, this has been discussed to death. She herself has said when and why she posts and her MC is no different it seems. Prime engagement. She’s repulsive

Reactions: 29
Entered the world sleeping exactly how we hoped it would be ???? Sorry now but what wer they expecting they would be awake? Terrible situation for all involved horrible thing to have to go threw but what a statement 🤨🤨🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Having been through a 12 week scan with no heartbeat the same as Sarah some things are a bit strange to me with this .....why did it take from the 17th to the 25th ? I'm presuming she decided against a d&c ??? Also 'born sleeping' is a term I would only associate with a stillborn baby . I would never ever compare my heartache at a miscarriage to what someone who has to go through the trauma of a still birth has to endure . She is only doing that and using that term to get extra sympathy and attention .

• Heart
Reactions: 78
And she waited for 7pm now less, prime engagement time as she has stated. Disgusting. Sorry for Luke the poor chicken. You waited Big Back until more believable proof “said at school gates” was here and you realised it was worse saying nothing but coyly following all those pages. Regardless of the loss which is heartbreaking, you’re a bleep.
No need for this in fairness

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can anyone explain how come it would take a week after no heartbeat for her to give birth? Don’t really understand when she wasn’t very far gone (no hate I genuinely don’t understand)
Without going into all the details I was 6 days in the hospital after a MC similar to hers. They tried with medication to bring a natural conclusion (not sure anyone called it giving birth at the time...) but in the end I had signs of infection so D&C was carried out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Entered the world sleeping exactly how we hoped it would be ???? Sorry now but what wer they expecting they would be awake? Terrible situation for all involved horrible thing to have to go threw but what a statement 🤨🤨🤨
My guess it is happened naturally after meds instead of needing a D&C….

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is gonna go off the rails now after this 😶😶no one else will ever have experienced such a sad situation but her 🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
Same thing happened me at 12 weeks ,called a missed miscarraige went in for 3rd scan to be told no heartbeat and then rather than a d and c we waited til my body miscarried naturally which was a week or more later

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s a missed miscarriage so they wait to see if the body will go into labour and you deliver the baby. If that doesn’t happen they give you medication to start the process. Some times you’d still need an d and c.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.