Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No judgement, but has anyone of you girls ever made a “reaction video”?
I took a selfie with my piss stick and never showed it to anyone just to timestamp the day for my own memories... and come to think of it now, I did hold that piss stick quite close to my face 😫 oh dear.... but seriously no I didn't record anyones reactions I think they would have found that weird... holding the baby yes, reacting to my piss stick no..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she comes back on she will let us know that only her close friends and family will know what its like to go through something like this!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely not! I was overjoyed to be pregnant but not self indulgent enough to think anyone else cared even remotely as much. I sent a picture of a scan to my family and captioned it “preggers innit”. That was about the sum total of it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d rather die. I can barely stand the sight of myself with a filter on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m not the type for it or any sort of announcement, I’d be slagged to death 💀 if I did 😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When she comes back on she will let us know that only her close friends and family will know what its like to go through something like this!
Anyone that knows them will know, and I hope she keeps it that way. Some things require a bit of privacy and 50k followers do not need to know, family and close friends will be her support now not instagram.

Reactions: 9
Lurkermar the cornflakes not goin down well in the cumh , someone piss in them or give u a piss stick as your spoon 🥄🥣. Welcome aboard buckle up and enjoy the ride because it'll be the best you get, we don't do floppy Willy's around here. We're hard core. But stick around we love a good debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m confused but wasn’t the lukermar person the person that posted about seeing Sarah in a bmw?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that is true, I feel so horrible for that gorgeous little boy that she has exposed to 50000 WITHOUT CONSENT. It was a very silly thing to do to tell 50000 people when she is 6 weeks pregnant. Ridiculous! And please don’t come @me as I couldn’t give a duck about anyone saying it’s never too early to tell people… IT IS. It’s a different situation when an innocent little child is being used on a reveal video. Children should be safeguarded and this isnt good enough!
Couldn't agree more when I was pregnant with my youngest we didn't tell our daughter till after the 20 wee scan I've had a few miscarriages we wanted to protect her in case anything was to go wrong we told our families earlier than that poor luke my heart goes out to him

Reactions: 10
I’m putting myself in the bin. Had a dream burps came on “happy we all felt bad for her to show us that trolls do have a heart” then proceeded to admit she sent Sonic a pic of the scan and her crying to put her as the rat and see how fast this fake news would travel. Burps PI, she has the tash and all 😂 she’s now infecting my dreams with this silence 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Firstly if this is true I'm so sorry for their loss I truly am no matter wot its a hard n lonely time for both of them...secondly wer is the one who said that they saw her in a beamer gone...n thirdly why on earth wud her sisters b talking bout her loss in the hairdressers to clients n others such an inappropriate conversation to have in a working salon

Reactions: 24
You would feel sorry for them & families, but to think back the smugness and cockyness all those weeks out of her, She had the easiest IVF journey really. But made out it was the hardest with the outburst meltdown, the lies The fake tears in to the camera, her reaction when she got pregnant I mean come on how fake it was. I know it was exciting news for them but all the build up and recording reactions & posting them way too early she craved the attention & still will after what ever has happened. I wouldn't be surprised if they'll be a real made ,& shared that's her style. We've all shown some empathy and compassion towards them. It's Luke your heart would break for.

Reactions: 34
Just thinking back, was the ad with the fertility clinic not a bit premature? Was it a case their job was done so we will get a bit of publicity from you before we hand you over to your local services? It all seems very cold considering anything could happen the pregnancy and allegedly it has, which is sad for them.

Reactions: 18
Just thinking back, was the ad with the fertility clinic not a bit premature? Was it a case their job was done so we will get a bit of publicity from you before we hand you over to your local services? It all seems very cold considering anything could happen the pregnancy and allegedly it has, which is sad for them.
I guess all Therapie care about is that she got pregnant first time. She’ll even be included in their successful pregnancy stats, despite apparently miscarrying 😕
That’s why it’s important to not take anything they advertise at face value and really drill into the stats

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.