Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day, she announced the pregnancy way too early to 50k people, it’s not like she’s super skinny and had to hide a bump from insta or anything so there wasn’t a need to tell EVERYONE. Fair enough her family etc… and it prob would’ve leaked on here but there isn’t 50k people in here on this thread. And if the worst has happened she’s now going to be thinking about how she’ll address it and it’s an awful stressful devastating situation…how you’re going to tell your “following” shouldn’t even be a factor you have to consider and she did bring that on herself by telling too early.

I’m sorry for her loss if she has lost the baby, you wouldn’t want anyone to go through that.
Like others have said it’s yet another traumatic event for Luke to try and work through…poor kid

Reactions: 25
If it has happened, I reckon they'll split. Didn't he say only one round? And if his alleged carryon Sunday is true, he's no real interest in her. Again if true, she needs to have some respect for herself and kick the freeloading chicken nugget eating grown toddler out on his hole. Sadly she won't even if he shagged someone in front of her. Why? Cos she has little to no self esteem left. She's gained weight, comes across as very unlikeable and probably thinks no one will have her. Well she had keeet so there's hope for ya gurrrrl. Stay off SM, work on yourself and that beautiful son of yours. What was it you said when the wedding was called off? Be happy on your own first ?

Reactions: 30
She may be in hospital for other reasons than a miscarraige,surprised all the people who know her on here dont know whats going on

Reactions: 10
She may be in hospital for other reasons than a miscarraige,surprised all the people who know her on here dont know whats going on
Yeah that’s when you’ve to be critical of posters who who say they “know” the family or whatever…
All speculation until she addresses her absence really

Reactions: 9
I get why everyone feels for Luke but he’s a 7 year old boy, it will run off him like water off a ducks back, he genuinely probably doesn’t have a clue what’s going on, at first there was no baby, then there was a baby in the freezer, then it was in mammys belly ( that he was forced to rub and kiss) 🤦🏽‍♀️ and now there’s no baby… he still has a sibling on his dads side which is nice for him especially when he gets older and she needs to let him have a relationship with that sibling for his own sake! He’s so used to being thrown from pillar to post he probably doesn’t even realise she’s in the hospital, I hope they go about the whole thing with him in an age appropriate way but I’m doubtful, it will be all about “poor mommy”

Reactions: 23
I get why everyone feels for Luke but he’s a 7 year old boy, it will run off him like water off a ducks back, he genuinely probably doesn’t have a clue what’s going on, at first there was no baby, then there was a baby in the freezer, then it was in mammys belly ( that he was forced to rub and kiss) 🤦🏽‍♀️ and now there’s no baby… he still has a sibling on his dads side which is nice for him especially when he gets older and she needs to let him have a relationship with that sibling for his own sake! He’s so used to being thrown from pillar to post he probably doesn’t even realise she’s in the hospital, I hope they go about the whole thing with him in an age appropriate way but I’m doubtful, it will be all about “poor mommy”
You are probably right @Dusty2020

Reactions: 2
I hope to duck she doesn't film a reaction video of telling him or force him to talk shite to camera about his feelings on it. But sadly it's a possibility.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope to duck she doesn't film a reaction video of telling him or force him to talk shite to camera about his feelings on it. But sadly it's a possibility.
I think she is going to read this thread, gauge how she should approach it and NOT do all the things she would typically do - pimp out a loss for claaabs, video her son, offend and trigger more women as I’m sure more have had miscarriages than IVF as not everyone can afford it unfortunately. At least, I hope she uses this thread of real women not crawling up her asshole telling her she’s massive and great but giving some perspective on how to handle this without causing more harm. I hope you’re wrong @Dusty2020 but I’ve a feeling you’ll be right 😔 let’s hope she has the cop on to take guidance and heed the words here. May be her saving grace for that sham of a page with no poxy direction

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I fell down a little rabbit hole last night and watched the last few of her tik toks - the one where she went shopping she’s sayin ‘I’m pregnant a few times ‘ and how food turns her stomach, stockin up on the procieve for the 2nd trimester. And i watched the video of other peoples reactions for the first time and she has the vests in it ‘daddy it worked ‘ or whatever It said.
If it’s true that she lost the baby, it’s heartbreaking to see. All these little things like clothes the baby never got to wear she’ll have to deal with. And poor luke, he won’t have a clue; he won’t understand the baby is gone to heaven when it wasn’t here in the first place. But kids a resilient but he will pick up on the sadness with his mam and keet. She made it quiet clear that they’d only have 1 round of ivf ; loosin a baby can take its toll on any couple but especially a new couple. Reading some of the ivf stories here has been an eye opener and an education as I haven’t gone through it but especially @brandambassador who knew the process inside out from been there and is now to going through surrogacy makes ya realise how easy it was for Sarah gettin pregnant first time. So many women on here saying they’ve had multiple failed attempts and Sarah comes on basically rubbing it in their face, she was very insensitive and made a lot of people angry and upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they will split too...it will make him realise that life is too short/precious to spend it with a person you dont genuinely care for...apologies if that comes off as cold but I dont think he genuinely loves her....

Reactions: 35
Only thing is now she will prob be even more bitter about Brian and Luke’s sister that she won’t ever let Luke have a relationship with his little sister going forward.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Only thing is now she will prob be even more bitter about Brian and Luke’s sister that she won’t ever let Luke have a relationship with his little sister going forward.
Yeah that's horrible the way she keeps Luke from his sister,she's putting all her frustration of Brian leaving her on Luke and using him as a weapon,I know people will bash me for this,and I know the heartbreak from losing a baby but the way she treats Luke it was probably god's way of saving another child from being used for the gram but tossed to the side when off it,this comes from the heart,their relationship is f"cked up and no little baby needs to come into the world facing that,a baby needs time and love which burps can't give

Reactions: 8
You know I 100% believe that nobody is answerable to the public just because they’ve a following etc. however, Sarah is quick to share the smug news, the lies, the attention when it’s on her the hypermeresis or PCOS etc. she’s now possibly had a loss & hasn’t been online for 4.5 days. I hope her ‘followers’ realise they are nothing more than customers to her or people who might click her link. Cos when it really really comes down to sharing information, she has no interest (as is her choice) in updating her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah that’s when you’ve to be critical of posters who who say they “know” the family or whatever…
All speculation until she addresses her absence really
It's like there's radio silence ..... No talk around Onslow gardens or Parklands.... Seems strange that there isn't any one in the know I think someone said there was talk in the hairdressers. But why would your sisters even discuss it with customers. Is Luke in school ? .. maybe she picked up a bug while she was away for weekend and she's in CUMH for rest. Or she had a bleed. Hopefully she hasn't lost her baby.

Reactions: 8
It's like there's radio silence ..... No talk around Onslow gardens or Parklands.... Seems strange that there isn't any one in the know I think someone said there was talk in the hairdressers. But why would your sisters even discuss it with customers. Is Luke in school ? .. maybe she picked up a bug while she was away for weekend and she's in CUMH for rest. Or she had a bleed. Hopefully she hasn't lost her baby.
Hopefully you are right!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.