Sarah Burke #49 burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name “onslow gardens” makes me feel sick 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I think even if I was offered a house for free there with no expense spared in styling it I would still have to turn it down. I’d physically gag having to write Onslow Gardens as my address

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think even if I was offered a house for free there with no expense spared in styling it I would still have to turn it down. I’d physically gag having to write Onslow Gardens as my address
I don’t know am I associating it with the slob from keeping up appearances but it just sounds like a lighten shithole or something 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At work this morning, I’ve mentioned before there’s no Sarah fans here. Everyone ‘has heard from someones friend of someone’ that it was a miscarriage which could just mean everyone reads here ! but then someone else said ’ apparently she’s birthed the baby now and shes far gone enough that there will be a funeral’ and I honestly just said STOP THE bleeping MADNESS NOW, THATS AN ABSOLUTE RUMOUR so I think until such time Sarah comes on, unless someone hears it from the mammals mouth then maybe we just talk about everything else but! Cos feeding into exaggerated rumours only makes tattle out to be what everyone says it is - a gossip site & actually that’s not true. everyone is very sorry for any woman suffering a loss, but we know she was 12-13 weeks so in terms of stillbirths or Fèilecean or funerals that just adds an unnecessary level of darkness to the chat in my opinion. Maybe I’m wrong - I just remember all the bad Sarah has done already monetising things and suffering and I don’t want her earning Brownie points from followers because it looked like it was cold hearted chats over here. Maybe I’m just wrong and sensitive and I know deep down whatever has happened will become a reel and a Dylan oaks sales pitch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
At work this morning, I’ve mentioned before there’s no Sarah fans here. Everyone ‘has heard from someones friend of someone’ that it was a miscarriage which could just mean everyone reads here ! but then someone else said ’ apparently she’s birthed the baby now and shes far gone enough that there will be a funeral’ and I honestly just said STOP THE bleeping MADNESS NOW, THATS AN ABSOLUTE RUMOUR so I think until such time Sarah comes on, unless someone hears it from the mammals mouth then maybe we just talk about everything else but! Cos feeding into exaggerated rumours only makes tattle out to be what everyone says it is - a gossip site & actually that’s not true. everyone is very sorry for any woman suffering a loss, but we know she was 12-13 weeks so in terms of stillbirths or Fèilecean or funerals that just adds an unnecessary level of darkness to the chat in my opinion. Maybe I’m wrong - I just remember all the bad Sarah has done already monetising things and suffering and I don’t want her earning Brownie points from followers because it looked like it was cold hearted chats over here. Maybe I’m just wrong and sensitive and I know deep down whatever has happened will become a reel and a Dylan oaks sales pitch
Ah stop like wouldn't you just want it to have been private but she shared so much in such a short time it's awful sad what ever has happened. She mighten address it for weeks. There's been alot of sympathy shown from this group anyway.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thank you BA, always a fountain of sense 🥳
I’m lurking away but there’s nothing to comment on really cos
1) We don’t bleeping know what’s going on. She could have broken a toe while reefing her foot up Keith’s hole over the cheating rumors for all we know.
2) As BA said, all this dark speculation does nothing for the all too convenient ‘troll’ tag that the site has. ‘Trolls laughed as I lay in hospital bed’ etc etc the headlines write themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s now you could see the therapie collab coming (openly) because whose going to publically witch about a woman who had a miscarriage getting free ivf for a BA Role… however I don’t believe the relationship could take the strain knowing the ‘journey’.

Reactions: 5
Anyone fancy making a sangwiccch filler reel and posting it here? 😂 or a reel of your Aldi shop? I’ll even take a reel of yiz doing your hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A week ago she said "roll on the 2nd trimester".we know she lies and exaggerates everything (eg 2 years with Keet is "our 3rd blah together" to make it sound longer) so we can assume she was at best - at BEST - 12 weeks last week, but knowing her probably 11.

I'm dreading how she is going to talk about this loss if she has been unfortunate enough to have lost it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really should have spared herself until she was further along in the pregnancy. There’s a reason you are advised to wait until the 12 week mark, because typically if something happens with the pregnancy it’s in this 0-12 week window. Far from a silent journey. I understand the excitement but she really should have waited and even surprised Luke at Xmas if things were all well

Reactions: 13
We all know she has opened her life up to public scrutiny to gain pathetic freebies. Although I've never seen her show any human decency, she is a human at the end of the day and deserves to grieve this loss in the way she chooses. Comments about her owing her real followers an update on her radio silence are ridiculous in my opinion. I'd like to think that social media is the last thing on her mind.

That being said if she tries to monetize on this horrible situation or shows any more videos of Luke relating to this subject then shes a despicable human and mother. I'd like to think Keith or his family would step in if they witness her trying to make any money or collabs from whatever has happened.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she owes anyone to up date Insta followers. She is better off staying off it and finally let this be the silent journey she banged on about. If this has happened I fell for them you wouldn’t wish this on your worst enemy!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We all know she has opened her life up to public scrutiny to gain pathetic freebies. Although I've never seen her show any human decency, she is a human at the end of the day and deserves to grieve this loss in the way she chooses. Comments about her owing her real followers an update on her radio silence are ridiculous in my opinion. I'd like to think that social media is the last thing on her mind.

That being said if she tries to monetize on this horrible situation or shows any more videos of Luke relating to this subject then shes a despicable human and mother. I'd like to think Keith or his family would step in if they witness her trying to make any money or collabs from whatever has happened.
Aside from her child, for her own mental health she shouldn’t monetize from a miscarriage if that in fact has happened. Surely that wouldn’t help the healing and moving on process for anyone.

I don’t think she owes anyone to up date Insta followers. She is better off staying off it and finally let this be the silent journey she banged on about. If this has happened I fell for them you wouldn’t wish this on your worst enemy!
I agree but when you choose to be so open then that’s the game you play when you leave people hanging. It’s human nature to wonder what’s going on from someone that’s disappeared off the face of the earth when she literally tells her followers what she has for breakfast lunch and dinner

Reactions: 4
Exactly, if what is said is true the gram in NOT the place to be grieving. She will need will need proper, professional help.

Reactions: 7
I think it is safe to say that NO ONE wished her any ill will, and it’s fair to say we all feel sorry (if it’s true)
So can we stop with the “you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy” “she shouldn’t have told people so soon”

It’s getting a bit repetitive 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone record the infamous green jacket in the people carrier rant recently??? Love to see it again for the craic 😂😂 or the piss sticks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.