Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what she is going to
She will copy FBG put a up a bullshit post saying she's an amazing bleeping mother and nobody knows about her silent journey and we are just trolls 😜😜😜 let's start taking bets
Who is FBG?

Lads! I had to drive up and down to Dublin (actually celbridge) yesterday all in the one day and I'm not joking you - I'm so tired today!
No one would volunteer to do that drive and pretend they were glad about it. I've a banging headache today from being in the car that long.............
Maybe it being beside knashers that makes it worthwhile :sick::coffee::sick:
But you didn't just be and enjoy the journey or stop at circle k for a coffee or Newbridge for Burger King lol 😂 😆

Who is FBG?
Facebygrace

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lads! I had to drive up and down to Dublin (actually celbridge) yesterday all in the one day and I'm not joking you - I'm so tired today!
No one would volunteer to do that drive and pretend they were glad about it. I've a banging headache today from being in the car that long.............
Maybe it being beside knashers that makes it worthwhile :sick::coffee::sick:
Were you the girl at the deli in Circle K who couldn't have the jambon?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys what if the penny has actually dropped with Sarah and she has realised what's discussed here is not trolling but in fact the opposite and the harsh reality of the manic lifestyle she has been living? I would never wish bad on anyone but maybe it could be a turning point now ( or am I gone bananas myself 🤪) for the sake of little Luke I'd really hope so !
That said if this silent journey continues I will be urgently looking for some other account to fill the "Jeremy Kyle" void in my days 🤣
Nope think ur deffo gone bananas too. 🙈 No way big back will ever realise what a tit mom she is

Reactions: 6
Something must be brewing and it's certainly not bigot Keith maken her a cuppa tea 🤣 I'd say her outburst the other day must have sent her over the edge & the mom guilt over Luke which I doubt she has any !!! She's just doing me & recording in the back ground...

Reactions: 9
Lads I need some help I'm travelling from the north down to Dublin next Friday for Gareth brooks.... Where is this circle k where is therapy I've about 4hrs to kill before the concert do I tour burps hot spots or do I take myself to the bars be loud obnoxious neck pints and piss the locals off!! I've my Dylan oaks vertical necklace ordered I've asked for burps number 1 fan and Keith's a twit at the other side 🤞they arrive in time buzzing my tiny little pancake tittys off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I blocked or is the only thing she posted is the car/sunrise pic??

Reactions: 3
Told ya she’d go to ground after the absolute show she made of herself on back to school day, people can see through her bullshit and she’s running scared, she’s no use for social welfare baby number one now his time is nearly up, and she can’t get knocked up with social welfare baby number two! She is getting more desperate the more time moves on, and in fairness there’s only one Magnum in the freezer 🙃

Reactions: 15
It's a bad sign when your tattle thread is as dead as your career

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nope think ur deffo gone bananas too. 🙈 No way big back will ever realise what a tit mom she is
Yeah think you are right ! Was fecking high as a kite after my caffeine fix this morning and was just seeing our sar through rose tinted , crap no , potato tinted glasses 🥔🤓

Reactions: 1
Aww look she’s tagging the tit outa Keet the teeth… has he fukd off with the Saxa?? Stay tuned for episode 279 of The Sarah Shitshow…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Told ya she’d go to ground after the absolute show she made of herself on back to school day, people can see through her bullshit and she’s running scared, she’s no use for social welfare baby number one now his time is nearly up, and she can’t get knocked up with social welfare baby number two! She is getting more desperate the more time moves on, and in fairness there’s only one Magnum in the freezer 🙃
It will be time to get rid of keet soon cos his more perfect than perfect sperm isn't doing the trick. It's no secret that his swimmers are u12 level swimmers so if she wants this welfare baby she better hurry the duck up and get rid of that literal waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dunno what happened ratzhole?? I'm starting to think she found out who it was or else it was all a front for dropping certain info in here. I do know they got a lot right but it's all very strange for them to drop off the face of the planet when this one gives us so much content to chat about😂 hopefully all is ok as regardless I loved the speculation!!

Reactions: 13
I dunno what happened ratzhole?? I'm starting to think she found out who it was or else it was all a front for dropping certain info in here. I do know they got a lot right but it's all very strange for them to drop off the face of the planet when this one gives us so much content to chat about😂 hopefully all is ok as regardless I loved the speculation!!
This happened with Lisa solo twin mom’s, there was someone on her thread a few months back spilling all the tea, real private stuff even about her family members, then disappeared and hasn’t been back.

Reactions: 1
i may be after a gin or two on holidays but I know Keith since we were 15 and he’s some bleep haaaa just gonna leave that here. looking at his stupid fugly mog of a face. He has a face only a mother could love. Back to my pink gin now 💅🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.