Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Brian #2 and the Saint pregnant again and it's sent her into a spiral?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she ever say what the reason was that the ex doesn’t take the kid as much?

She was deliided with herself that she mention "the sister" and the christening. Was a real big girl and put her big girl pants on for a few mins. Then she did the obligatory crying at the school and thought that she was the complete business. But what burp forgets is that we can see thru her bullshit and as usual it's all gone arseways on her........... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Wonder will she drive it on to that b perf launch tomorrow. sure she knows the Dublin road so well She does doesn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ and as the Jacccy Jossa BS BA she’s surly on the list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing this silence is related to Luke/Brian situation, I wonder how many times she practiced that tick tok with Luke beforehand? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In Christs name - what school taught Luke that mee-aww of a song? It reminds me of the babble he sang down in the caravan in Yawl with the OConnors. Like an old man reciting a republican shanty. If that’s what my kid came home from senior infants with on day 2 of the new term - I would be having words with the principal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she puts up these forced videos of luke I can't watch I have to tap through. These should be natural moments she enjoys with her son. They shouldn't be forced for engagement on her Instagram. She really needs to just give up this insta game. She's not got any following besides a hate following. The engagement on her posts proves that. Get a real job and look after the son you have and talk to a real professional psychiatrist to work out your narcissistic personality so you can be happy and not trying to prove yourself to strangers.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.