Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work 5 nights a week some of my older children are older teenagers , my husband works away mon-fri I get home in time to see my kids head off to school I sleep for 4 hours so when they come home from school I’m here for them , we often miss first day back to school but the difference is our kids are with us every day we don’t farm them out . It’s no big deal about going back to school unless parents make a big deal out of it . Small children are none the wiser , half of the dramatics of these people would do . I would love to have a day time job but childcare would cripple us , she is so lucky to have the support she has . No young child needs to see their mother bawling cos they went to school . Silly unnecessary carry on for a few likes .
This is so true and great parenting advice— this back to school nonsense started years ago on social media to entertain the mammy martyrs. I was just saying to friends, I used to be sick with nerves as a child on my first day of school because Id notice adults making a big deal out of it
My 2 cents on the tears and a little insight into me. Disclaimer: this post is a no way a look at me / give me attention / feel sorry for me post and I am fully aware this tread is about Sarah Burp and not about me Puffin McPuffinstuff 😂

Anyway , I don't think Sayrah is depressed and I say this because I am. I was properly diagnosed, I didn't google it, and I am on anti depressants perscriped by my GP. In the lead up to getting diagnosed I felt nothing . Absolutely nothing , a completely overwhelming sense of numbness. I had incidences before where I had quite intrusive thoughts so this was new . Through those previous episodes and now I have never once felt the urge to sit and record myself crying . Honestly that absolutely baffles me and I think it is such attention seeking behaviour which brings me to my main point

I'm sure the IVF hormones are doing a number on her but those tears were all for Sayrah and all about Sayrah. She couldn't give 2 shiny shits about that child and has shown time and time again her lack of patience with him , her disdain for him , coldness towards him and all round crappy behaviour.

Sometimes crappy behaviour is just that, crappy behaviour and not a sign of mental illness and I think that is what we witnessed with herself today. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk, normal sarcastic posting and diary entries shall resume 😜😂😂
I think you’re right it’s something more. When I first started following I thought she had low resilience due to be spoiled/not facing much resilience in her life but it seems like it’s more, the criteria for histrionic personality disorder fits her like a glove

Reactions: 1
We had a usual school morning of everyone losing their tit at different times before we got out the door, all got out ok, job done. Once kids go in happy there’s no need for tears and to be honest with the little amount of time she spends with him she can hardly miss him.
As someone else said those tears are all for her and the poor me narrative…poo down to dunnes Sarah and get yourself a pair of slippers…magical qualities in a pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd say she's quiet after that message she got giving her a few home truths from someone on here. Probably licking her wounds. Poor me shite as usual. Be back on then claiming to have been quiet to "just be" with luke cause he's such a priority and then sell some Dylan Oaks "Luke is number 1" jewellery

Reactions: 18
The Dylan Yokes, instead of saying smile, you got this, or whatever shite she has on hers, they need to gift her one with ..
Be the Mom he deserves
Sarahwhinge98% for discount code xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d actually burst laughing if there was a big long essay saying myself and Keith have decided to split bla bla bla I didn’t want him anyway I just got to love him 🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will come on tomorrow about how EGGGGGGGGGGSAAAAWSTED she is from ivf… she will proceed to yawn 457 times and pick some tit out of her teeth whilst talking tit about Luke settling back to his routine 🙄 then she will disappear for 2 hours and comeback with a Dylan oaks ad showing her STUPID personalised sterling silver necklace then a goodnight post 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Predictable girl….
hope she is “being good” with her food 🙄 89 baked bodatoes covered in 7 kg of grated cheese for starters I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lovely full reg for anyone that feels the needs to report a learner driver spinning around with no fully licenced driver.... Holy God she is one thick duck
She will remove it after seeing this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads I'm sorry to ask this about IVF but can anyone genuinely answer this? Are they getting IVF because Keets beyond perfect sperm are swimming the duck away from her eggs? Are they like Homer Simpsons 🤔 or are they like get me the duck outta here?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.