Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she be pregnant already?
Lol no. She is just preparing herself for rant about people trolling her. All a ploy to build up engagement. I love following this one as she fills that Jeremy Kyle void in my life 😩 I love a bit of real life trashiness

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lads I hate to admit this but I've caught myself smacking my lips aka burps....Will have to stop watching wai (blocked on insta) ☺🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she was bawwwwllllllling cos brilliant Brian had luke and was dropping him to school and marvellous Michelle was there too with the baby burp so desperately wanted and burps went to ruin the morning thinking luke would run to her but instead told her he was fine she could have stayed in bed eating magnums sorry thinking about magnum.....that's my theory and they must have picked him up too cos she didn't have the camera in his face saying who did u miss today ma ma ma ma mammy and ke ke ke keef followed by a picture of luke and knashers captioned my whole world 🌟 with that fuckin song I get to love u goin in the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ever since tea spill named her as Sarah “I get to love you” Burke, she’s never played the song again and I just want to express my sincere gratitude to tea spill for that

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ever since tea spill named her as Sarah “I get to love you” Burke, she’s never played the song again and I just want to express my sincere gratitude to tea spill for that
I dunno, like what are we left with.
Now the excitement is a cuppa tea and the open curtain. The meltdown at the school was fairly great, but nothing beats the ham hocks gnashers in a slow mo reel, I gettt too looooove youuuu. I miss the good oul days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've only just arrived at my final destination after a long ass trip but it's so nice to be away! Thank you so much xxxx

Ah Nice have a super awesome time , I'm away for myself little adventure soon counting down the weeks 🤣 can't wait to get away too ⛱✈💕

Everyone missing “I get to love you” reels 😂 she hasn’t used that song since Michelle put up a video of the baby using that song. That’s a fact. Someone on here said it at the time bout the baby video and I have been monitoring burps and she hasn’t used it since. Maybe a little intentional dig from Michelle? who knows but funny as duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lads! I had to drive up and down to Dublin (actually celbridge) yesterday all in the one day and I'm not joking you - I'm so tired today!
No one would volunteer to do that drive and pretend they were glad about it. I've a banging headache today from being in the car that long.............
Maybe it being beside knashers that makes it worthwhile :sick::coffee::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s really taken to the silent journey now hasn’t she??!! 😂
Her time is up, she is failing miserably at everything on the gram. There is a backlash from almost everything she posts, tjats what happens when you have an over inflated ego!

Reactions: 16
Lads just while she's being quiet let's have the chats. I keep thinking back to when she was going on about these pains and how the Dr just wanted to put her on the pill but she didn't want to mask whatever the problem was. Like obviously now with all we know that was a load of total BULLSHIT. she lied and lied about all that when according to her now they have been trying for 2 years. Like wtf this twit couldn't lie straight in a bed.

Reactions: 11
Guys what if the penny has actually dropped with Sarah and she has realised what's discussed here is not trolling but in fact the opposite and the harsh reality of the manic lifestyle she has been living? I would never wish bad on anyone but maybe it could be a turning point now ( or am I gone bananas myself 🤪) for the sake of little Luke I'd really hope so !
That said if this silent journey continues I will be urgently looking for some other account to fill the "Jeremy Kyle" void in my days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know what she is going to
She will copy FBG put a up a bullshit post saying she's an amazing bleeping mother and nobody knows about her silent journey and we are just trolls 😜😜😜 let's start taking bets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what she is going to
She will copy FBG put a up a bullshit post saying she's an amazing bleeping mother and nobody knows about her silent journey and we are just trolls 😜😜😜 let's start taking bets
I'll put a smooooothieeee boooooouuuuuullllll on it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.