Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’ve shared a lot re IVF in this thread & received nothing but support. It’s only right I share that we travelled this week to meet the surrogate we had been matched with abroad. Medical tests over the last 2 days, legal meetings and finally - an undersigned, understanding, generous so generous surrogate is ready to start a round of treatment with our embryo in Oct/November. I’ll share more when I can but for anyone TTC reading this, whether for the first time or secondary - or like me you physically cannot do pregnancy a second time- I hope reading this doesn’t hurt you my intention in sharing is to offer thanks to those who always dropped me a kind ❤ Or comment, and to offer hope to those still finding their way. I’m not Sarah I now this isn’t plain sailing and 12 months might see no update or positive round, but I’m choosing to just focus on each day & that’s my advice to anyone struggling.

Back to bitching about this cunt x

• Heart
Reactions: 153
is she going out with this chap long , was she not getting married, now trying for a baby, did she call off wedding to try for a baby,
Pull up a chair. The fella she was meant to marry ran away, there's also an issue of some theft of a shower gel. She already had the ham hock lurking on the sidelines, despite him hating fat birds, she's gone from fit and fab to fat and flab, she bought her house, then bought it again, and is now paying rent to live there, and just... be.
The run away groom found someone else and she popped a baby, a little girl,, legend says Sayrahhh hasn't been the same since, so she cancelled him out as Luke's father and made Keet a stepped up Daddy, he's terrific, when Sayrahhh gets glued to the sofa Keet parents the child. She's now on a silent journey to have a child with Keet, she doesn't seem to like the one she has, but with the awol groom reproducing, well, monkey see monkey do. So she has an embryo called Magnum, on hire purchase, and she's hoping for a family unit with the Bigot. She's with him I think 17 years now, altho she was to be married 2 years ago, but not one timeline fits all. She wears Keets name on a chain around her neck, because that's simply how much she getsss toooo loooove hiiiiim. She's off the drink, pity, as she does terrific lives with her friend Kelly. Any more information required?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
What’s the deal with her taking to couch for ten days? Makes no sense whatsoever, I’d go off my head if I had to sit around like that for ten days. All the cloak and dagger stuff with her is really attention seeking imo.
I'd say the doctor suggested she do the couch to 10k but Sarah misinterpreted it so sat on the couch for 10 days 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Sarah, the worst thing ive ever had to do was see my teenage child die, and be laid out in a coffin..... i agonised about what "he would want to be burried in" like any child ever thinks about being burried😭 he died shortly after his birthday, and i chose his new trainers, and jersey as they were his favourite. There is NOTHING FUNNY about people dying, its so triggering for many, and SO INAPPROPRIATE..... Just like Julie, she thinks shes funny, and dosnt give anyone a single thought before opening their big gobs😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

brandambassador

VIP Member
The kid said to her he could go to school with his cousins and she could stay in bed. Great parenting Sarah. Your not even 6 year old knows that you preference a nap over him. I wouldn’t be bragging about that

• Heart
Reactions: 76
This just proves this was impatience to catch up with Brian & not a massive fertility issue in my opinion. A mockery to all who suffer long long years of IVF. I’m thinking of you if that announcement hurts you x
It has just broke me. I found out Today my cycle wasn’t successful, I’m heartbroken. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but I like to think I’m a good person and she clearly is not with all the horrible comments she makes. Like why does she get it and I don’t. I know that sounds stupid but had to get it off my chest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I wasn’t going to share this but I swear I’m bubbling with temper from this fool today. My mother died from covid last year, a young woman and our hearts were broken. As it was a covid death it was a closed coffin and I never saw my mother laid out, we said our goodbyes in the hospital and that’s the last time I saw her. We could have dressed her in any old thing and nobody would have known but we gave her fave outfit and her nicest shoes. Mam loved to look nice on special occasions and in our eyes what’s more special than arriving in heaven so she was looking her best. The insensitivity of this fool and her big mouth really drives me over the edge at times 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

francydoll

Trigger - is she for right in the skull???? Rollercoaster?? Is this fucking idiot for real? She was on the piss in New York weeks ago - drunkenly talking utter crap - wrecking the ‘FAMILY’ holiday stateside. Weeks later the vile scum bag is saying they’ve had a rollercoaster and how they had a hard time with IVF. Try having to pay €35,000 on IVF. Try having 7 miscarriages. Try burying 2 newborn babies. Ye were utterly gifted a kid from one embryo. I’m sorry guys. I’m hysterical here at the nasty hypocrisy of this horrible piece of excrement. The smug holier than thou attitude of her. No bloody wonder the likes of wannabe Lisa Solo Parent was sending the c€nt flowers 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Day 10 in the big Burker house. Sarah is still decomposing under her tartan blanket.
Now I feel someone needs to do a David Attenborough style voiceover
This beast has not left her habitat for 10 days, unusual eyebrows still intact,preys on the food she hoards in her own teeth, seems docile and uninterested in hygiene, antibiotic resistant infection culturing nicely on tartan blanket she has used to insulate her blubber. Not prone to attack, unless you have a roosters bag in a five mile radius, then she hunts in pairs, teams up with another species who shares her den, he blinds others with his radioactive gnashers and together they eat the food, containers and all. They then retreat to their nest and laugh and laugh and laugh. They did, didn't they. They did. Knotted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Campfire

Long long time lurker here.. this has just cut deep with me.. I had egg collection the week before Sarah! Suffered with bad over-stimulation so forced to change to frozen transfer which took place 11 days ago. Tomorrow was to be the day I find out if it worked.. I can't bring myself to tell my husband I took a sneaky test this morning and it was negative. My heart hurts and here we have Sarah with a long drawn out frozen transfer story which was a lie to now hearing the heartbeat so quickly. My good God, social media doesn't do well for the faint hearted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
It actually frightens me when I think there are the likes of Sarah Burke’s all over this country bringing kids into this world and subjecting them to so much unstable behaviour and in time the likes of Luke will have to go on the hunt to find a counsellor and pay and put in work to fix how his mind thinks because of the actions of his mother because she was so insecure and had no self awareness that she’d sell her soul to the devil for a bit of attention and to pay for her extensions and “maintenance blows”🙄. Imagine telling the counsellor in years to come (Luke) that you prefer the private life but everywhere u go people are staring at u and commenting on u because ur mother overshared both your life and her life for again ATTENTION! Imagine someone in school telling him about tattle and saying have u read about ur mom on that …
Imagine I’ve never met Luke but I know he lives in onslow gardens, where he’s going training, where he’s gone swimming, how he spent his summer, that he’s barely left see his dad, that he spends more time with his mams fellas mam down in yaaaaaaaall in the mobile and goes to Monday Club in Farrells, that he gets 5 new white t shirts going on hols, that he’s a fussy eater, the reg of his mothers car as shown this week 🙄. Imagine someone knowing all these things about u because ur mam has no friends to call and tell about her day so she chats to 47,000 strangers and tells them instead. Surely 46,000 are people she has NEVER met…. Never! Based everywhere !!!!!! And they know everything about ur child…. Because of YOU!

47,000 STRANGERS know everything about ur child and he’s only 6/7….

47,000 STRANGERS

47,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because u have no other content to share so you share him for the 5 “ah you’re a great mam don’t mind those trolls”

47,000 STRANGERS

Time to do a bit of damage control, take a bit of time out and go work a 9-5 job where you interact with people and learn about the real world and not make a goul out of urself to get the bills paid.

Rant over !!!!! 🤬🤬🤬😤😤😤😤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Puffin

VIP Member
My 2 cents on the tears and a little insight into me. Disclaimer: this post is a no way a look at me / give me attention / feel sorry for me post and I am fully aware this tread is about Sarah Burp and not about me Puffin McPuffinstuff 😂

Anyway , I don't think Sayrah is depressed and I say this because I am. I was properly diagnosed, I didn't google it, and I am on anti depressants perscriped by my GP. In the lead up to getting diagnosed I felt nothing . Absolutely nothing , a completely overwhelming sense of numbness. I had incidences before where I had quite intrusive thoughts so this was new . Through those previous episodes and now I have never once felt the urge to sit and record myself crying . Honestly that absolutely baffles me and I think it is such attention seeking behaviour which brings me to my main point

I'm sure the IVF hormones are doing a number on her but those tears were all for Sayrah and all about Sayrah. She couldn't give 2 shiny shits about that child and has shown time and time again her lack of patience with him , her disdain for him , coldness towards him and all round shitty behaviour.

Sometimes shitty behaviour is just that, shitty behaviour and not a sign of mental illness and I think that is what we witnessed with herself today. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk, normal sarcastic posting and diary entries shall resume 😜😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 56

brandambassador

VIP Member
Flew back into Dublin this morning after a whirlwind week of donor/IVF talk. Firstly a surrogate is a selfless woman anyway but our lady couldn’t have been more selfLESS when you compare to Sarah. Don’t get me wrong for many it’s a financial exchange, they get money and we get a baby. This surrogate has done this before which gives us comfort for her mental health knowing what lies ahead for her. But she never moaned about any part of the upcoming processes or contact requirements from us etc and it’s our baby not hers, she made me feel like a whole woman and mother for the first time in a long time.
Sarah is trying to have a baby to keep/trap Keith & for the insta & social welfare perks and it shows. Not one part of her is maternal or loving. The more I go through this process the more Sarah’s account is like a parody IVF account. Our surrogate (once pregnant 🤞🏼) is willing to set up an insta account just to track the surrogacy and pregnancy with and for us. It won’t be a public begging for freebies account but any tattlers with an interest will be welcome to follow our silent but respectful journey.
Bed rest for 10 days and then €1 pints for 10 days in Lanzarote

• Heart
Reactions: 56

brandambassador

VIP Member
This just proves this was impatience to catch up with Brian & not a massive fertility issue in my opinion. A mockery to all who suffer long long years of IVF. I’m thinking of you if that announcement hurts you x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54