Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation to try get some interaction posting pictures of bigot Keith god his such a creep thou , corks finest couple 🤪, wonder has she taken to the bed, I suppose Luke left fending for himself 🥱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ugh just what I needed on a Friday afternoon. Pastey face being adored by his number 1 fan. Slip in a photo of lukey too so it looks like I remember he exists

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think it’s a bit sad that she has to post those photos on her stories and tag him so he can see them. It comes across very insecure to me on her part.

Reactions: 31
The desperation to try get some interaction posting pictures of bigot Keith god his such a creep thou , corks finest couple 🤪, wonder has she taken to the bed, I suppose Luke left fending for himself 🥱
Excuse me Luke’s still working through the banana muffins she made him 2 weeks ago 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's sooooo furry. Ud think she'd invest in getting some of this bush off her face considering all the appointments she has for getting to the beauty queen she is today. She gets Botox, lip fillers, eyebrows, nails, that fat zapping machine, eyelash fills, tan the list goes on.......... And she can't even stoop to a basic Hollywood browser to defluff her fuckin face. She's like a beast. The mind boggles

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She went quite before after she went nuts when she found out Brian and the new woman were preggers. Someone saw her roaring her head off at him in a car at lukes gaa training. I'd love to know what happened on the first day of school. She usually tags teet when he has ran back to mammy. Drama Drama Drama

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That tik tok from July 2020 🤔 when she was trying for a baby but according to this super sperm didn’t exist 🤷🏼‍♀️
she looks like a different person in that video🥹sad that’s all she has to post is photos of the two clowns grinning to try convince everyone she’s happy, very influential 🤭

Reactions: 6
Graywalls like this post if Brian and the baby were at the school gates and that’s the reason for the meltdown 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Great brand ambassador she is. Off grid for the past 3 days.

Graywalls like this post if Brian and the baby were at the school gates and that’s the reason for the meltdown 😆
Graywalls wasn’t exactly reliable or knowledgeable about the christening date. We had to hear it from Burps own mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something obviously went down, but we know she is going to come on in a couple of days with every cliche ever invented. saying " no-one knows what goes go behind closed doors , the journey they are on is such a rollercoaster of emotion, and no two shoes fit the same, she doesnt have to justify herself to anyone and its no ones business but theirs , blah blah blah and then go on to shove that cheap jewellery in everyone's faces.🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Great brand ambassador she is. Off grid for the past 3 days.

Graywalls wasn’t exactly reliable or knowledgeable about the christening date. We had to hear it from Burps own mouth.
Weather the info graywalls and ratzhole was 100% accurate doesn’t matter I enjoyed the bitta goss and too be fair nothing an outsider tells you about someone no matter who they are isn’t going to be 100% accurate noone can tell you the whole truth about someone only that person themselves and graywalls and ratzhole ware near enough spot on with their info

Reactions: 37
Anyone else in a better mood when ya don't see this puss on Instagram. Whinging and talking scutter and pretending life's great with tight arse teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.