Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, bare with me! Clearly losing my bleeping mind to go to these levels but I love a good super sleuth.

Scan pic: can’t be more than 6/7 weeks?
Turkey Twizler surprise: the nails!
Dates on similar looking nails… sorry for tit quality, but they were videos.

Ladies, gays and theys…. I give you…. Mid august reveal!

She’s 7 weeks at most and I now, rest my case!
Well she said on july 25th they had magnum ready for freezer, so unless they put it straight in she’s only about 6 weeks, I actually cringed at the reel, the printing on the baby vests, the pregnancy tests for Luke, like seriously Sarah, he’s a child, doesn’t need that info, imagine if something goes wrong , having to explain that to a child, fucked up isn’t strong enough to describe you … I just have no words really🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Trigger - is she for right in the skull???? Rollercoaster?? Is this bleeping idiot for real? She was on the piss in New York weeks ago - drunkenly talking utter crap - wrecking the ‘FAMILY’ holiday stateside. Weeks later the vile scum bag is saying they’ve had a rollercoaster and how they had a hard time with IVF. Try having to pay €35,000 on IVF. Try having 7 miscarriages. Try burying 2 newborn babies. Ye were utterly gifted a kid from one embryo. I’m sorry guys. I’m hysterical here at the nasty hypocrisy of this horrible piece of excrement. The smug holier than thou attitude of her. No bloody wonder the likes of wannabe Lisa Solo Parent was sending the c€nt flowers 😡😡😡😡
Jesus Christ my heart is breaking for you all 💔

Just 4 weeks ago she was at Celeste Medical having Botox so since then there’s been a transfer? Meaning at the very most she’s 6-7 weeks pregnant? You’d barely know yourself if you weren’t doing ivf
surely if she had Botox 4 weeks ago she’s only 3-4 weeks pregnant? You can’t get Botox if pregnant

Ok, bare with me! Clearly losing my bleeping mind to go to these levels but I love a good super sleuth.

Scan pic: can’t be more than 6/7 weeks?
Turkey Twizler surprise: the nails!
Dates on similar looking nails… sorry for tit quality, but they were videos.

Ladies, gays and theys…. I give you…. Mid august reveal!

She’s 7 weeks at most and I now, rest my case!
so she had Botox while pregnant? 😮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I hope it’s another boy
Bet me to it!!! Haha

So basically there was no secondary infertility my god shes an awful inspiration for anyone with genuine fertility issues...

So basically there was no secondary infertility my god shes an awful inspiration for anyone with genuine fertility issues...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I've never in my life looked at a pregnancy announcement and first thing I thought
.WHAT A bleep. And I hate that word but it suits that witch for lying about fertility for followers

• Heart
  • Angry
I’m actually so upset at this one and her insensitive way of announcing, if she’d real fertility problems she’d realise this! I’m 6 years trying to have a baby with my husband who I’ve been with for the last 14 years and 3 failed ivfs it’s just so hard to take, sometimes there is no luck for genuine people and no karma for people like her

• Heart
  • Angry
It’s only 6 weeks since egg collection and they told family 2 weeks ago!! She must have had transfer back then??

Reactions: 3
I'm clueless, is it possible to be pregnant during IVF? Like do they just do an initial pregnancy test?

Surely she is 12 weeks, is that not the unspoken announcement rule?

Reactions: 2
I was never so gutted to hear of a pregnancy, she don't deserve it , my heart goes out to all ye folks that are trying so hard , myself included and that heap of tit gets lucky first time round , there is no god

• Heart
Reactions: 27

New thread tattlers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.