Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Different something going on. The more I think of it, why say he deserves more........ More from her, more from Brian, more from both of them. I really hope that she has realised that she is a tit mom to that poor kiddo and cops the duck on

Reactions: 10
Can’t stop laughing at this on my local Facebook page she hasn’t been on she has spent all day looking for her bank card
C52C5C3F-7D66-4C7D-A261-1ED85A7C21C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah is a total disappointment as a Mother. She shouldn't have anymore children. I know that's a lot to take in for her. She is currently destroying one child. I think that enough...

Reactions: 9
Her outburst is all about what a credit he is to her and the way she's reared him. He's a great boy thanks to her.She's making him sound like a lick arse, people pleaser. I'd say she does feel guilty. It sounds like he told her stay the duck in bed mother, you wanted nothing to do with me for the summer, don't bother showing up for the photo opportunity on the gram. I'll go to school with Donna. I hope that's what he meant. She's totally useless
That’s what I took from her outburst this morning, it’s all about her and what a good job she has done rearing him. None of the crying was actually about Luke, it was more about her and her feelings. I genuinely think she needs professional help at this point, as broadcasting that to 40k people is not normal

Reactions: 15
Thank you for sharing... you're right it's very crappy behaviour by her and I apologise for throwing out bipolar as being a possibility
Jesus no need to apologise. I'm not a mental health expert by any means and was just giving my opinion from a different perspective 😁

Reactions: 3
Had she any first day of school pictures? Maybe Brian dropped him to school. She only ever goes quite when she's causing havoc for Brian and Luke. I don't think she suffers with mental health, she's just a vindictive jealous cow who's obsessed with takeaway food

Reactions: 20
You’re the first person that I’ve seen mention the numbness symptom! I thought I was the only one and this made me not go to my GP for ages because I wasn’t “sad”. Thank you for sharing ❤ But now Burps is going to rob our diagnoses and start claiming this symptom - new illness pending😂 the only thing is can’t feel is her cheaply overfilled lips 😂
Thank you both for sharing ❤Since 2017/2018 the numbness that took over was chronic ! I had no idea what was going on as wasn't feeling "down or sad" In fact I'm very lucky I have beautiful family and supportive hubby so didn't understand the numbing. GP visit = medication now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe she has had her transfer and is on a shed load of progesterone !! And that what's making her cry. After on of my transfers I was bawling at a Gordon Ramsey's tv show Kitchen nightmares cause he made a woman get rid of a plastic crocodile in her restaurant. And she loved that plastic crocodile I was inconsolable - my husband was terrified of me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
See Therapie are doing a live today at 2.30 on PCOS.....be interesting to see what they say

Reactions: 1
Lads I still cannot get over her saying she finds it hard when L goes to his dads for basically a few minutes but doesnt give a tit if hes with anyone else for days. I think when she says she has him 98% of the time she means that as with her family and Keith's too like she means hes with her lot meaning her. I duno how Brian keeps quiet.

Reactions: 14
Lads I still cannot get over her saying she finds it hard when L goes to his dads for basically a few minutes but doesnt give a tit if hes with anyone else for days. I think when she says she has him 98% of the time she means that as with her family and Keith's too like she means hes with her lot meaning her. I duno how Brian keeps quiet.
The only reason she finds it hard is because he's going to his dad who is living the life Sayrrrra wanted with Sayrrrra's replacement :ROFLMAO: It only sticks in her craw because of how unhappy she is with her own relationship/existence in general. As you said the kid has a bed in every house in the street because he's rarely at 'home' with her, so whether he's with strangers or with his father is really of no consequence to her. I think all she sees when she looks at Luke is his dad and the fact that he's moved on to someone new, and that's why she's so ambivalent towards the child. You'd hope that being with other people the majority of his time gives him a fighting chance he'll turn out ok without any significant emotional scars from how she parents him.

Reactions: 18
Lads I still cannot get over her saying she finds it hard whe
Sharing it on social media is so wrong , implying she doesnting want like at his dad's she's a horrible person !!

The only reason she finds it hard is because he's going to his dad who is living the life Sayrrrra wanted with Sayrrrra's replacement :ROFLMAO: It only sticks in her craw because of how unhappy she is with her own relationship/existence in general. As you said the kid has a bed in every house in the street because he's rarely at 'home' with her, so whether he's with strangers or with his father is really of no consequence to her. I think all she sees when she looks at Luke is his dad and the fact that he's moved on to someone new, and that's why she's so ambivalent towards the child. You'd hope that being with other people the majority of his time gives him a fighting chance he'll turn out ok without any significant emotional scars from how she parents him.
All I see when I look at Luke is Beddy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.