Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she don't realise is Luke is getting older,he will want to spend time with his sister dad and stepmum,give it a few years and she won't be able to control Luke seeing his family,she'll lose the plot the big lump

Reactions: 9
Having a little stalk, as you do 😂😂 But this cracks me up...

Brian Buckley got engaged to Sarah Burke... Ah how lovely, only now the post is accompanied with pictures of Brian and Sarah with there new partners 😂😂😂

Is this not something people would take down from their page 😂😂
Sarah looks like one of the cast of Bo Selecta… come now sing with me proper crimbo, il take ya for a drink with meeeeeeee proper crimbo

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Brian Buckley got engaged to Sarah Burke... Ah how lovely, only now the post is accompanied with pictures of Brian and Sarah with there new partners 😂😂😂

In all this time I'd no idea what Brian & Michelle looked like, going by that pic they're a lovely looking couple in fairness, Michelle is beautiful!
State of the two pigs on the right though! 🐽🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to sign up as a Eucharistic minister for the next 6 weeks so I can give out the communion at this christening and feedback to ye. Anyone give me a character reference for the local priest to take me on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Come on my silent journey - proper ChrimBurp!
500 steaks syn free - proper ChrimBurp!
Come take Lukey off me - proper ChrimbBurp!
Expect if you’re his real daddy, proper ChrimBurp!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Now I don’t care what anyone says, sticking my fingers in my ears LA LA LA LA LA but Brian and Michelle genuinely are a lovely looking couple. As for the other two bastarding lumps of lard beside them, they really are like characters of Bo Selecta 🤣🤣🤣 whoever spotted that is spot on 🤣 especially Burp her face is just so big and rubbery looking

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What she don't realise is Luke is getting older,he will want to spend time with his sister dad and stepmum,give it a few years and she won't be able to control Luke seeing his family,she'll lose the plot the big lump
It's shocking and if it plays out that they are away for the christening, the fact Keith went along with it as well keeping luke from his sister's special day !!! Their both as bad as each other !!!

Reactions: 6
I’m going to sign up as a Eucharistic minister for the next 6 weeks so I can give out the communion at this christening and feedback to ye. Anyone give me a character reference for the local priest to take me on?
Thats the type of initiative we like to see 👏👏 a brilliant idea, I’d even join you but I don’t think I’d have the necessary self control. When it would get around to Brian’s turn to take the communion and the priest would boom out the Body of chriiiist I’d have the bowl of bodies of Christ’s dropped on the floor and I’d have Brian caught by the shirt collar and I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from hissing into his ear, Jesus Christ Brian will you ever chastise that ex of yours, she’s making a bleeping eejit out of you, please Brian won’t you take her to the cleaners for the fraud, the lies, the defamation, the mistreatment of the child the whole lot. The occasion would probably get to me then and I’d have to walk out and leave the rest of the congregation without communion. It would be worth the embarrassment of it all cos by god I’d love to see that weapon dragged into court by her saggy tits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He made her a cup of tea,he might as well coz he can't make babies 😂.....your old clothes could go to Michelle coz she has the figure for them burps🐖🐖
Michelle has wayyy more class then to wear tacky rubbish clothes burps wore. Anyone think maybe he doesn't want a baby with her, staying with h
Thats the type of initiative we like to see 👏👏 a brilliant idea, I’d even join you but I don’t think I’d have the necessary self control. When it would get around to Brian’s turn to take the communion and the priest would boom out the Body of chriiiist I’d have the bowl of bodies of Christ’s dropped on the floor and I’d have Brian caught by the shirt collar and I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from hissing into his ear, Jesus Christ Brian will you ever chastise that ex of yours, she’s making a bleeping eejit out of you, please Brian won’t you take her to the cleaners for the fraud, the lies, the defamation, the mistreatment of the child the whole lot. The occasion would probably get to me then and I’d have to walk out and leave the rest of the congregation without communion. It would be worth the embarrassment of it all cos by god I’d love to see that weapon dragged into court by her saggy tits

Reactions: 1
Sorry new to this. I know both parties. Michele is a beautiful girl. Well suited to Brian. Brian is biding his time. There will be changes soon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.