Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so sad it's actually funny could she put his name any bigger 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️so we all know he is burke
She’s actually slightly psychotic. I understand someone leaving you is painful, but she should be working through why Brian left and healing herself. Not holding this never ending grudge and trying to get one up on him. It’s so toxic.

Reactions: 22
Lawd but the constant personalising, do they own anything that doesn't have their names or initials on them?? So tacky, but hey that's our Sarah!

Reactions: 11
Poor child will be through more soccer teams, stepped up wankers and knock off soccer kits than hot dinners 😔

Notice she had to get Man U sticker ones I’m presuming Keith is a Man U fan 🙄
Ding ding ding Brian was a Liverpool supporter and lukey loo had the kit then Keith came along and the child was in doctrined to only love Man U and hate liverpool

• Sad
  • Haha
Poor child will be through more soccer teams, stepped up wankers and knock off soccer kits than hot dinners 😔

Ding ding ding Brian was a Liverpool supporter and lukey loo had the kit then Keith came along and the child was in doctrined to only love Man U and hate liverpool
Jesus that’s really low, she should let Luke decided for himself who he wants to support.

Reactions: 5
Ah here we go with the petty jabs at Brian 😃. Sarah, idiot that she is, seems to think that because he is getting Keith preferred team on the stickers shows that Luke loves Keith so much and Keith is the superior father figure in his life.
What it actually does show is that Keith took no time to actually getting to know little Luke and instead stamped his preferences on the child, like the bully that he is, it is his way or no way and Sarah is too blinded with the urge to make Brian sorry for dumping her she does not see it as the coersive control that it is!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine being Keith? He’s the one setting up a life with her while she is clearly still infatuated with her old life

Ah here we go with the petty jabs at Brian 😃. Sarah, idiot that she is, seems to think that because he is getting Keith preferred team on the stickers shows that Luke loves Keith so much and Keith is the superior father figure in his life.
What it actually does show is that Keith took no time to actually getting to know little Luke and instead stamped his preferences on the child, like the bully that he is, it is his way or no way and Sarah is too blinded with the urge to make Brian sorry for dumping her she does not see it as the coersive control that it is!
Like someone said her behaviour is quite physcotic , the fact she lives in her own la la land I'd sad !!! Brian dodged a bullet with her anyway !!! 🫤

Reactions: 9
Like someone said her behaviour is quite physcotic , the fact she lives in her own la la land I'd sad !!! Brian dodged a bullet with her anyway !!! 🫤
She is consumed by bitterness. She had it all planned, after the fairytale wedding she was to have the little girl and complete her family. Instead Michelle has miss Buckley, who is very like Luke as a baby and he is apparently besotted with her.
Is it not a red flag for the bigot that Sarah has stated that she was going to have a baby on her own at this age if she did not have a partner? Though why she would want a child that may look like him baffles me!

Reactions: 16
Sorry new to this. I know both parties. Michele is a beautiful girl. Well suited to Brian. Brian is biding his time. There will be changes soon.
Ya I know Michelle. She's so normal and no notions or tit attached to her. Nice family too, been through crappie recently her bro had a bad brain injury and the whole town turned out to support them. I'd say she's actually allergic to all this too

Reactions: 12
She is so sad it's actually funny could she put his name any bigger 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️so we all know he is burke
And Man U? He had all Liverpool everything cos his actual dad is a Liverpool supporter, but no no stepped up daddy likes man u so it gets changed 🤬

Tbf I doubt onslow gives a tit who luke supports 🤣🤣 its all burps

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And it is a definite sign of manic depression as well.
It's not having IVF she should be, it's on antidepressants she should be

Ya I know Michelle. She's so normal and no notions or tit attached to her. Nice family too, been through crappie recently her bro had a bad brain injury and the whole town turned out to support them. I'd say she's actually allergic to all this too
I feel sorry for Michelle and her family. They love Brian but this s..t from burps is causing a strain. Who says teet wants a child with her. He's living rent free telling Your right about the whole of Midleton coming together to support the family after the brain injury.

Who says teet wants a baby with her. He's living rent free , I can guarantee that what he says goes. Nuggets and chips don't cost much. So his money is his. Brian's maintainance was paying for up keep of the house. Also can anyone here see him paying a couple of grand to an infertility clinic. Knowing he has a heart problem and unlikely to father a child. Sarah cheated on Brian 1 with Brian 2. Sarah cheated on Brian 2 with Teet he's not as stupid as he appears to be.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry new to this. I know both parties. Michele is a beautiful girl. Well suited to Brian. Brian is biding his time. There will be changes soon.
Brian is biding his time a long time now. Don't buy this crap at all. We have heard it all here before but still nothing done. It's been 2 years. He would want to grow a pair and quick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can we not all go down the rabbit hole of how great and wonderful Michelle and Brian are. Nobody is a winner in this and the only one really at a true loss is poor luke

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel sorry for Michelle and her family. They love Brian but this s..t from burps is causing a strain. Who says teet wants a child with her. He's living rent free telling Your right about the whole of Midleton coming together to support the family after the brain injury.

Who says teet wants a baby with her. He's living rent free , I can guarantee that what he says goes. Nuggets and chips don't cost much. So his money is his. Brian's maintainance was paying for up keep of the house. Also can anyone here see him paying a couple of grand to an infertility clinic. Knowing he has a heart problem and unlikely to father a child. Sarah cheated on Brian 1 with Brian 2. Sarah cheated on Brian 2 with Teet he's not as stupid as he appears to be.
That's all grand and fine until maybe she gets pregnant, with one single embryo - cause its usually the ones that don't expect it. Then he is tied to her forever...........by teeth giving his contribution, it shows he wants a baby with her.

Reactions: 6
Can we not all go down the rabbit hole of how great and wonderful Michelle and Brian are. Nobody is a winner in this and the only one really at a true loss is poor luke
Agreed, where were all the “I know Michelle she’s great” (she may be a great mam and person I’m not saying she’s not) but when she was putting up riling snaps on FB tagging herself in the hospital, I’m no defender of Burke but there’s the lot of them cunts in this situationship, 2 years Brian has had to pull his finger out too. Saint Michelle should have been advocating for Brian to be involved with Luke especially as she is a single mother herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does Keith not see what she/they are doing to Brian and Luke is exactly what he will be going through with any child he has with her why does he think he's so special he won't be there in 2 years . I'd imagine any maintenance he will be paying will be bare minimum and every cent will be calculated and receipts will be shown

Brian is biding his time a long time now. Don't buy this crap at all. We have heard it all here before but still nothing done. It's been 2 years. He would want to grow a pair and quick
Exactly. The time for biding his time is well and truly over. Action needs to be taken now to stop this bitter witch from ruining Luke’s life any further

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who says teet wants a baby with her. He's living rent free , I can guarantee that what he says goes. Nuggets and chips don't cost much. So his money is his. Brian's maintainance was paying for up keep of the house. Also can anyone here see him paying a couple of grand to an infertility clinic. Knowing he has a heart problem and unlikely to father a child. Sarah cheated on Brian 1 with Brian 2. Sarah cheated on Brian 2 with Teet, when the maintainance money runs out so will teet he's not as stupid as he appears to be I think she's met her match.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.