Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s up weight but she’s down weight but she’s not weighing in but she’s not up but the last few weeks have been manic but she’s definitely down weight 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 but might weigh in on Tuesday but she’s not up lol wtaf
Down weight from her very first weigh in. She's not far off her before pics, so technically she is down weight. You asshole. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cmere she hasn’t mentioned it’s abroad yet has she? if they all have a rave in a caravan park in yaaaaall to avoid this christening I will literally tit myself laughing. And her smelly clothes on the floor? I hope the dirt bird washes them before selling them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cmere she hasn’t mentioned it’s abroad yet has she? if they all have a rave in a caravan park in yaaaaall to avoid this christening I will literally tit myself laughing. And her smelly clothes on the floor? I hope the dirt bird washes them before selling them 🤢
She is a minger. She even looks dirty 24/7 🤢

Reactions: 1
She said yesterday that Keet had gotten his sample done in another clinic and then they decided to go to therapie instead. Sounds like they were told something about his sample that he wasn’t happy with! Maybe he was told he would have to clean up his diet and give up the fags and he isn’t willing to? Sarah is hell bent on making everyone believe that the issue is hers alone, and the way she is so forcefully pushing it is making everyone believe the total opposite.

Reactions: 21
Well if she doesn't let him go to the Christening she has some neck and she pawning that poor child off on teeth's family every chance she gets. If I were his dad I'd be hot footing it to family court and saying that he was to stay with me and not go on holidays and he only back in school 2 weeks!

Lads why does she keep saying oh when the 26 eggs didn’t fertilise I just knew it was me? I mean, the sperm needs to be good for them to fertilise 🤷‍♀️
She missed that day in school as she was too busy eating the local deli out of sausage rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've a boring life ya know, working and all, but its still more exciting than Sarah's. Delighted with a cup of tea in bed, would ya f off.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where these skangers are bringing Tina on holidays? I’m having my first abroad holiday with my H2B at the exact same time (we couldn’t afford it previously with Yano actually paying our bills and mortgage not scrounging off the government) and I swear to duck if she’s in the same place as me (it’s a Spanish drinking place by all accounts online) I’ll be on banged up abroad by this time next month😂
You can be our roving reporter instead!

Wonder how much she will charge for her shein hauls???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The way she says ‘buuutttttt’ annoys the life outta me! Anyone else? Or do I need help? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Horrible human being, I hope she gets her Karma if she keeps Luke away from his sister christening, it's a form of abuse on the child !!! In sure theyl be no new blazer bought for it, her family are even worse if they don't see how wrong and nasty it is !!! It's an insult to Michelle and that little baby too !!!

Reactions: 5
Karma will take care of Saaaaaayyyyyra, you don't get away with being a horrible person forever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.