Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, where were all the “I know Michelle she’s great” (she may be a great mam and person I’m not saying she’s not) but when she was putting up riling snaps on FB tagging herself in the hospital, I’m no defender of Burke but there’s the lot of them cunts in this situationship, 2 years Brian has had to pull his finger out too. Saint Michelle should have been advocating for Brian to be involved with Luke especially as she is a single mother herself.
Who said Michelle didn't advocate for Brian too see luke more. Luke's the only victim here he's being pull from pillar to post. Michelle has her own stuff going on too and when Brian called off the wedding be had to listen to a lot " we told you so " that can be hard to swallow. It's not an easy decision to walk away from your child either. Also Brian was left with a lot of the cost of the wedding that never was. Also you don't go to court on a Monday and have a resolution on a Friday. Things are in motion hopefully Luke comes out the right end of this and soon.

Reactions: 17
That's all grand and fine until maybe she gets pregnant, with one single embryo - cause its usually the ones that don't expect it. Then he is tied to her forever...........by teeth giving his contribution, it shows he wants a baby with her.
Heavy drinker , heavy smoker , diet isn't healthy. If you were serious and wanted a baby you'd sacrifice all the above . But yes only takes one embryo . Maybe not paying your way and living off someone else is worth taking that chance.

Reactions: 3
Agreed, where were all the “I know Michelle she’s great” (she may be a great mam and person I’m not saying she’s not) but when she was putting up riling snaps on FB tagging herself in the hospital, I’m no defender of Burke but there’s the lot of them cunts in this situationship, 2 years Brian has had to pull his finger out too. Saint Michelle should have been advocating for Brian to be involved with Luke especially as she is a single mother herself.
If she did post it in spite of duck face then I'm here for that. Burgers (typo for Burke but I'm leaving it) puts tit up everyday to trigger someone. She tags Keith to remind him not to leave her and luke cos luke loves him so much... I know nothing about their relationship but Sarah was psychotic on Monday so maybe she did receive a kick in her huge ass from Brian and received a letter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who said Michelle didn't advocate for Brian too see luke more. Luke's the only victim here he's being pull from pillar to post. Michelle has her own stuff going on too and when Brian called off the wedding be had to listen to a lot " we told you so " that can be hard to swallow. It's not an easy decision to walk away from your child either. Also Brian was left with a lot of the cost of the wedding that never was. Also you don't go to court on a Monday and have a resolution on a Friday. Things are in motion hopefully Luke comes out the right end of this and soon.
I hope Brian does bring Sarah to court, it will be for the best to have it all in writing and official.

Reactions: 9
If she did post it in spite of duck face then I'm here for that. Burgers (typo for Burke but I'm leaving it) puts tit up everyday to trigger someone. She tags Keith to remind him not to leave her and luke cos luke loves him so much... I know nothing about their relationship but Sarah was psychotic on Monday so maybe she did receive a kick in her huge ass from Brian and received a letter.
Burgers 💀 💀💀💀💀💀💀 🍔 🍔🍔🍔🍔 might have found my new name for Sars

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Michelle and her family. They love Brian but this s..t from burps is causing a strain. Who says teet wants a child with her. He's living rent free telling Your right about the whole of Midleton coming together to support the family after the brain injury.

Who says teet wants a baby with her. He's living rent free , I can guarantee that what he says goes. Nuggets and chips don't cost much. So his money is his. Brian's maintainance was paying for up keep of the house. Also can anyone here see him paying a couple of grand to an infertility clinic. Knowing he has a heart problem and unlikely to father a child. Sarah cheated on Brian 1 with Brian 2. Sarah cheated on Brian 2 with Teet he's not as stupid as he appears to be.
She moved faster then WiFi 😂😂 no doubt she has some one lined up already to cheat on Keith eventually ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s also nothing to say she has either……if my son was ignored by his dad (it’s been said here her fella is but I don’t know) then I would be making sure my new fella wasn’t the same type of shithead to his own son. They’re not the topic of this threads, just more casualties of the burp train wreck but as said previously, those who stir the tit pot, lick the spoon. Back to Burps, she’s defo outside the Chernobyl garden now picking rocks to make her own “family stone” frame 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s also nothing to say she has either……if my son was ignored by his dad (it’s been said here her fella is but I don’t know) then I would be making sure my new fella wasn’t the same type of shithead to his own son. They’re not the topic of this threads, just more casualties of the burp train wreck but as said previously, those who stir the tit pot, lick the spoon. Back to Burps, she’s defo outside the Chernobyl garden now picking rocks to make her own “family stone” frame 😂😂😂😂
But you aren't burps ... I do know of father's who can't see their children because mum is pissed with what daddy said or didn't say. Goes to family court cries to judge and case is adjourned for up to 12 or 14 months. I'm not taking sides here at all and I don't know Michelle well enough to say if she's encouraging or discouraging brian from including Luke in their family dynamics .. just I feel from my interaction with people that are directly involved that there was for awhile obstacles being dropped now the paths being cleared there will be changes.

Reactions: 4
Burgers 💀 💀💀💀💀💀💀 🍔 🍔🍔🍔🍔 might have found my new name for Sars
Burger Burps O'Connor

I'm not defending Brian here but when my parents split up, a few years later my mam was with my stepndad and he had 2 kids too. When they had a baby, he stopped seeing his own kids and I was old enough so I asked why we never saw them anymore, they were about the same age as me and for years we hung out with them until my mam had a baby with my step dad. They told me straight out that his ex wife was stopping all access and he was in and out of court trying to fight it. 10 years later when they were old enough they told their Mam that she couldnt stop it anymore and they were after missing 10 years of a brother and they rang their dad to come collect them and over he went. It completely reminds me of this situation and sounds like Burgers is using the poor child against Brian and it is not fair on him at all, especially if the rumours are true that he is besotted with the baby, and tbh id be inclined to believe them cause he does come across as such a sweet little boy

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who says teet wants a baby with her. He's living rent free , I can guarantee that what he says goes. Nuggets and chips don't cost much. So his money is his. Brian's maintainance was paying for up keep of the house. Also can anyone here see him paying a couple of grand to an infertility clinic. Knowing he has a heart problem and unlikely to father a child. Sarah cheated on Brian 1 with Brian 2. Sarah cheated on Brian 2 with Teet, when the maintainance money runs out so will teet he's not as stupid as he appears to be I think she's met her match.

Who says he wants a baby with her? He’s undergoing fertility treatment with her- he’s hardly been kidnapped and driven to Dublin once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.