Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like they are flat out broke from the IVF, I'd say they are regretting it but does teet not realise how expensive babies are what if they do have a kid together, if they can barely afford one treatment will she have to pretend they are broken up to get the one parent payment and then he lives there on the sneak?
It will kill her not to come on and brag about him and give digs to Brian even though he doesn't give a tit.
She has a real catch 22 situation going on altogether.

Reactions: 9
Really low if she doesn’t want Luke to go to that christening, I just don’t get her Luke has a sister and theirs nothing she can do about that. She’s just going to have to except it and get on with her life.

Reactions: 13
Really low if she doesn’t want Luke to go to that christening, I just don’t get her Luke has a sister and theirs nothing she can do about that. She’s just going to have to except it and get on with her life.
It's awful if she keeps him away from it, it will show the type of spiteful, jealous evil woman that she is, 😏

Reactions: 7
That post about Luke and the christening hit a nerve with me tattlers. When my mam and dad split, my dad rocked up to our house the evening before his new babies christening asking my mam did we want to come. She went through him for a shortcut. He had forgotten about his other kids and didnt think of asking. At least Brian wants him there

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I had to laugh at the fitness one but motherhood sent me off all together lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ladies thank u all for your offers of help last night. I rang svp and im getting a supervalu voucher so i be able get next weeks shopping and pay off an esb bill. also got a lend of money off my friend and i got in shopping today including a few yellow sticker bargains. Just finished a lovely dinner and feeling alot less stressed. And to keep this on topic she's a bleep and hasn't a clue about motherhood or health or fitness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Ladies thank u all for your offers of help last night. I rang svp and im getting a supervalu voucher so i be able get next weeks shopping and pay off an esb bill. also got a lend of money off my friend and i got in shopping today including a few yellow sticker bargains. Just finished a lovely dinner and feeling alot less stressed. And to keep this on topic she's a bleep and hasn't a clue about motherhood or health or fitness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Glad you are feeling a bit less stressed.. its good to share your problems... even if its among us horrible trolls πŸ˜‚πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

And yes she is a bleep 😬😁πŸ₯³πŸ–•

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Really glad to hear it. You have been on my mind all day ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im so glad you reached out for help and got it! You are obviously a wonderful mammy, who puts her children first..... please dont be afraid to vent here, we would be really glad to help if needed, i remember those days of struggle when my son was small😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is a woman on Instagram that does meals for under a 5 for a family of five. Thinks its Irish budgeting mammy is her handle , lots of casseroles, things that can be batched cooked and frozen and lots of flavour . Best of luck ❀
Her meals are brilliant, always a bit creative too.

Reactions: 2
Delighted you got sorted today, Mammys like you have been keeping the world ticking over for generations. I was only thinking today that I bet there are more people who saw your message last night in similar circumstances and I hope they all made that call today. It's never worth the stress, there is always someone who will help! πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.