Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a woman on Instagram that does meals for under a 5 for a family of five. Thinks its Irish budgeting mammy is her handle , lots of casseroles, things that can be batched cooked and frozen and lots of flavour . Best of luck ❤
I think its just Irish Budgeting, the iris budgeting mammy had a big rant about that other one on her page lately because she took her name 🤣 and I see she's charging €80+ today on her stories to do your budget 🙈 and she's a nurse Please for the love of Christ, don't take finance advise from these people, including Sarah in this, what a joke.....

Reactions: 9
I seen some comments on this thread last week defending Brian, someone got really defensive asking "what would you know about him being a dad" something along the lines of that, fast forward a few days Monday morning she 100% got a solicitors letter, I could guess it by her story before I even came to this thread. She wants to reign in her spending now too probably because her maintenance and finances will be questioned, Luke is with everyone else anyways so I'd imagine Lukes maintenance is spent on her coffees and lunches, nails, hair extensions and personalised socks, knickers, handbags etc.

Also, she has to work for 3 seconds tomorrow so can't go for a walk, Dublin Wednesday sitting on her fat smelly hole in a car for the day, so can't go for a walk, work again for maybe 10 seconds on Thursday so can't go for a walk, sorry but why can't she go in the evenings? Am I missing something?
She looks like a one with a big smelly gusset and a hairy arse, does she do anything at all? Other than go to aldi and possibly go home and masturbate over a burger dripping in sauce and all the other food she's seen in there.
Officially deceased 😭⚰🪦🥳

Reactions: 1
Sometimes I’ll be walking down the road minding my own business and I’ll suddenly remember that wan size shoe doesn’t fit all and I get myself into a fit of the giggles, like a pure gealt in the middle of the road 🤣 👠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s play a game to cheer up @Mrs.Doyle22 ❤
What are you most looking forward to tomorrow on the silently-broadcasted-to-47.9k-journey?

1. @Jellybb will get a glimpse of circle k, an important part of our Irish heritage

2. I’m looking forward to her making healthier choices when she can do that she can have a steak and spud lasagna (pronounced LozOnYa) at home, followed by 45 merangue nests & 150ml of full fat cream (measured, not calculating syns xx)

tell us what’s important for you tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What are you most looking forward to tomorrow on the silently-broadcasted-to-47.9k-journey?

1. @Jellybb will get a glimpse of circle k, an important part of our Irish heritage

2. I’m looking forward to her making healthier choices when she can do that she can have a steak and spud lasagna (pronounced LozOnYa) at home, followed by 45 merangue nests & 150ml of full fat cream (measured, not calculating syns xx)

I'm looking forward to the smell of bullshit wafting in the air as she enters Dublin on her silent journey 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I’m looking forward to her “saying” she’s collecting Luke from Yawl on the way home but oh wait he’s having so much fun with his stepped up family that he’s going to stay for another night so me and Teet can get a €46 takeaway and just beeeeeeeeewwe

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think its just Irish Budgeting, the iris budgeting mammy had a big rant about that other one on her page lately because she took her name 🤣 and I see she's charging €80+ today on her stories to do your budget 🙈 and she's a nurse Please for the love of Christ, don't take finance advise from these people, including Sarah in this, what a joke.....
Shes actually done some of her accounting exam I think

Has to be the shorts and camel toe..... wonder does keet smoke 🐫??

Shes actually done some of her accounting exam I think
She did some of the qfa exams then stopped....

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It's the boomerang of the Therapie clinic for me. And the view of the sunrise on the motorway as soon as she's on the Dublin road. Every time 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she the one who went at tea spill for calling her out for buying followers?

Reactions: 1
I wonder does burbs declare buying followers as a tax expense to her accountant? 🤔 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What time will the curtains post be tomorrow morning?

my guess 4:46am

winner gets to borrow the green blazer x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah listen up lads. It was only today it came into my head. I work in a big multi national 🍎 in Cork. We had a seriously crap weak presentation last year from alpha wealth. I had forgotten about it as it was a minor sub presentation. The guy who gave the talk was a fine big lad. He preached on frivolous buying. Minutes later he confessed to buying multiple cappuccini every day. Yesterday the penny
dropped. Alpha bloody Burpy wealth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It will be interesting to see how she wil try to rescue her page from obscurity

She made her name being a slimming page, maybe she could change it to a Photoshop and filter page?

She has plans to turn her page into an aspirational and lifestyle page, maybe she could admit defeat and turn it into a hilarious satire page, wouldn't take much effort as it is there already.

She thinks she is inspiring as a mother, might want to relook at that one?

She thinks her page is aspirational, as if I want to live a lifestyle bound in debt, ruining my looks. Ignoring my beautiful child, all for the sake of having the status of being in a relationship with a disgusting bigot man child so that I can get attention from my much loved ex!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Im actually dead 😂😂😂😂😂 lozonya gets me every time

What time will the curtains post be tomorrow morning?

my guess 4:46am

winner gets to borrow the green blazer x
4.58am i really hope i win i need nee curtains and that blazer will surely have enough fabric to do every window in the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Mrs.Doyle22 please ask us here if you ever need help. We have a trust between us& would figure out a way to help you with food/money. Don’t be shy. 💞

back to this bleep
‘Health Lifestyle Fitness Motherhood’

Melt
Chav
Layabout
Absent parent
I’d be happy to set up an anonymous assistance programme if there was a possibility @Moderator could approve a pm system???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine when Luke goes back to school and they talk about what they did over the summer!! Has she brought him anywhere?? The paddling pool in the back garden was the most effort she put in 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.