Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was manic lastnight. Definitely rows over money & she has been told get a proper job. She won’t/can’t you see cos she can’t manipulate that the way she can hide cash from slimming world & her insta stuff. She thinks 50k followers will bring her more collabs but she taints any cheap brands she represents

Reactions: 22
She's probably on good enough money for her clabs but nothing she could live on without at least a part time job and the thing is it's not a consistent wage, nice little bonuses but nothing you could rely on. Instagram will go pop one day too. She's pushing tik tok cos thats the next thing but she's not bringing anything fun or new

Reactions: 12
There is always a rant about finances in August/ September because that is when she visits her accountant to find out how much tax she has to pay for the previous year and the deadline for paying is the end of October.
Every other year though she could depend on Instagram and the income from her groups, although I have heard that she had to get into debt to pay her taxes some years.
It must be a worry trying to pay taxes for a year when you had 4 busy days of groups running on the income from 2 days of dwindling groups.

Reactions: 11
The collab money is spent on keeping bigot sweet I’d say. It’s not cheap keeping up that level of eating out and drinking.

Why can’t she run the virtual groups anymore? Did she get in trouble for it I wonder

Reactions: 7
And PS Sarah It’s not even the coffees & penneys it’s the dinners out, diesel to dublin, dublin!, and the lavish weekends away/holidays to keep Keith !!
If this embryo transfer doesn’t work then it’s another €4-6k I cannot see that happening straight away

Reactions: 16
Imagine that poor little boy when hes older and her and keet are no longer together.
Mam remember that great summer i had down in youghal, who were those people? And where were you mam? Sorry lukey i was too busy flogging tatty jewellery and jabbing the flab to make any sort of memories with you cause i needed a new baby for my instgram content

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she got a reality check when she told Keith how much she owed in taxes and was probably told that is her problem, he has paid his taxes .She could always depend on Brian to help out as they were a team in his eyes but Keith is only lining his own pockets while Sarah is having to spend money she doesn't have to keep up with him.

Reactions: 20
Slimming world groups are still packed around the country. It's her own laziness that has her down money. She could be making a fortune from Instagram like the rest of the huns. Unfortunately her main aim has been slinging mud at her ex and whatever she's doing with teet. Chaos. She should get herself and bit of media training and learn to shut her big ,ignorant mouth and also be nice to her kid and Nana

Reactions: 5
I had to laugh when she said "we" had to look at our finances, I'd say Keet isn't the problem at all Saaaaayyyyyyra and I'd say Keets money is his own. He's there for the ride and he is doing ok out of it really.

Reactions: 15
I’d say Keith is grand because he seems like the type that would let Sarah pay for everything. I can’t see him putting his hand in his pocket for her when they are out having dinners etc. How she can’t see where this is heading is beyond me. But it’s okay I suppose cause he fills her water bottle up before he leaves 🙄🙄🙄. If he was living rent free with me he would want to be doing a lot more.

Reactions: 15
All the tit about how she doesn’t have time for a walk.like seriously.she surely can find half an hour.lazy 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If that’s true she’s just poisonous and twisted, it’s her own child she’s hurting but of course all she wants is to annoy Brian, wouldnt enter her Mind about the little 5 year old being hurt in the process.
The lowest of the low if she keeps Luke away from his sister's christening what a spiteful witch, but it's something she would do 🫤 the neglect of her son is horrible to see, shes barely had him all summer because couldn't be arsed looking after him , she's a hopeless mother !!!

Aside from her yet again using luke as a weapon against brian (spiteful bleep) her saying oh im sure we all tap the card and dont watch our spending. Eh no? I haven't had a dinner 4 days this week cause there's not enough to go around. Kids are fed and fed the hubby cause he's working hard. I just told him i ate early each day so he doesn't know im going without. And this bleep is on about a house full of clothes she doesn't wear and buying more and coffees and lunches out. bleeping stain on society and a waste of oxygen she is.
Don't ever see yourself stuck reaçh out , ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What would she be going to dublin for tomorrow? Would they be gettin the embryo transferred?
the only reason she can’t go for a walk is she too lazy - if she really wanted to she’d make it part of her daily routine. I go to the gym 4/5 times a week and it’s normal routine now , up early In the morning and straight there.
Poor Luke, if that is true that her and Keith had an argument about her stopping him going to his sisters christening , that’s absolutely awful. She doesn’t want luke around her but won’t let him part of his dads family. I really hope she did get a solicitors letter; the selfish cow

Reactions: 10
The bullying head on Keith in the tik toc 🥱 also making Luke suck on a lemon for content she's just awful two grown ups sitting there laughing at him shame on them !

Reactions: 6
Dublin is probably a scan- if she genuinely doesn’t know when she ovulates with a long cycle a scan would tell best. we will be treated to her making ‘better choices’ on route by selecting some chopped up pineapple & a banana, and then comes home to mill a bag of Kerr pinks covered in cheese. #Free #HealthyA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's hard to believe that she has spent so little time with her son over his summer holidays. Is the Monday club a pub outing or something different in youghal because if she's sending her son down there for the last pub Monday club of the summer, she's more insane than I thought. I hope Brian has sent her a Solicitors letter. It's about time she was held accountable for her carry on. Better again if teet is siding with Brian. I love the family photos posted above. The bowl haircut does nothing for Donna
The "Monday club" in Farrells youghal is an absolute disgrace. It would be the last place I'd bring any child... if you follow liz reaney have a look she has a few videos of it

Reactions: 7
The "Monday club" in Farrells youghal is an absolute disgrace. It would be the last place I'd bring any child... if you follow liz reaney have a look she has a few videos of it
We passed last night and it looked packed, a load of cars and what I could see of the front seating area it looked packed, last place I would want to bring a child

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one keeping an eye on the bed clothes lol 2 weeks and counting !!!! ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.