Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also mentioned that she washes her hair at least once a week… it’s definitely gone longer without being washed in the past

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dublin is probably a scan- if she genuinely doesn’t know when she ovulates with a long cycle a scan would tell best. we will be treated to her making ‘better choices’ on route by selecting some chopped up pineapple & a banana, and then comes home to mill a bag of Kerr pinks covered in cheese. #Free #HealthyA
but if that banana gets squashed on the way then it’s 4.5 syns!! Lads it’s the most bizarre diet ever

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's a trap! We would all rock up and Sonic would jump out from behind the wall with her PEW PEW
I got the song...hold up, wait a minute, its a chopper...pew pew pew...like the A team arriving on scene with sonic...im dead 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that Monday Club a piss up thing? Why on earth would you want your child at that? And why is she sending him off AGAIN the week before back to school, this is the week she should be off doing stuff with him seeing as she did duck all for the summer.

Reactions: 11
Could someone please tell me what the duck “Monday club” is? 😭 up here it’s when you have been on the lash all weekend and top up on Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could someone please tell me what the duck “Monday club” is? 😭 up here it’s when you have been on the lash all weekend and top up on Monday
I live in Youghal and never heard of it, it looks like it's a gathering on Mondays in Farrells bar and there is music, Farrells is the nearest pub to the caravan parks so all over the years that I remember it is packed with Cork people in the summer

Reactions: 4
Glad to see the botox worked on that line on ur forehead 🤣🤣 the only reason she gets it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ the only reason the skunk gets it is cos it's free
Screenshot_20220822-225920_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220822-225927_Instagram.jpg

I'm nowhere near Dublin but thanks so much for the offer you are absolutely lovely ❤ a friend told me she can afford to give me money tomorrow to get me to the end of the week so i replied and accepted so any cheap meal ideas throw them at me (sorry to derail the thread there but i swear burps actually unlocks anger i didn't know i had)
There is a woman on Instagram that does meals for under a 5 for a family of five. Thinks its Irish budgeting mammy is her handle , lots of casseroles, things that can be batched cooked and frozen and lots of flavour . Best of luck ❤

Reactions: 7
I'm nowhere near Dublin but thanks so much for the offer you are absolutely lovely ❤ a friend told me she can afford to give me money tomorrow to get me to the end of the week so i replied and accepted so any cheap meal ideas throw them at me (sorry to derail the thread there but i swear burps actually unlocks anger i didn't know i had)
This lady does a "feed your family for €5 meals x

She does not pay vat and tax on all her earnings... you don't pay vat til you earn 36,000 so is she earning more than that a year?

What is the bad news? Notice to vacate cos the landlord is selling?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can we inbox on here at all do you know? Is there the too good to go app in Ireland? It's amazing, basically an app where you get a load of yellow sticker stuff all bagged up for next to nothing. It can be hit and miss but look at the reviews and go from there.

Other than that, beatthebudget and budgetbytes are great pages to follow on insta,

Big hugs you wonderful lady xx
Too good to go in my area is utter rubbish. Just a few petrol stations and the odd Centra charging €6 for a bag of stale pastries and hard rolls or sandwiches which aren’t in the best of shape. Friends of mine seem to get great deals in UK on fresh produce.

Reactions: 1
There is always a rant about finances in August/ September because that is when she visits her accountant to find out how much tax she has to pay for the previous year and the deadline for paying is the end of October.
Every other year though she could depend on Instagram and the income from her groups, although I have heard that she had to get into debt to pay her taxes some years.
It must be a worry trying to pay taxes for a year when you had 4 busy days of groups running on the income from 2 days of dwindling groups.
Well with all her alpha wealth advice you'd think she would be putting money away to pay her taxes. Her accountant would have given her an idea.. but no no coffee and shein are more important. She probably thought keet would give her the money. Somehow I doubt she said to keet we need to sort our money I'd say he said it and told her go get a job

Reactions: 5
I go to the veg on special offer and make up a soup, or even use frozen veg and a bit of stock, add a bit of chicken if you have it

Reactions: 4
I’ve for months said Brian was waiting in the background until something major happened and here it is. I hope she gets the wake up call she needs cause she is an absolute disgrace of a parent. She does absolutely nothing with that child. Imagine saying I went up to Tina’s and got my dinner because I don’t cook dinners like that. A bloody roast dinner she doesn’t cook. She is never ever going to change because her diet is so so bad. She really needs to get rid of Keith because since she got with him she has gone downhill

also I’m waiting for a certain person who comes on this thread constantly putting Brian and Michelle down !

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She's a pain in the flaps 🙈🙈 ye all love watching me do the tutorials ony hair ya we all love watching u steam the grease off with the fuckin things 🙄🙄 I'd love to attack the rotten extensions with a hedge clippers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.